Alaskan Newscaster Goes Out In Grand Style...

The reporter is a pot head. It's not surprising that someone else high on pot would act like this. She's quitting to pursue a future in marijuana. This is what you get.

Medical marijuana is helping to save my life.

If I didn't have it I would probably be totally emaciated by now.

Medical marijuana is the only thing that keeps food in my stomach.

I have to take a cancer medicine so that it won't come back and kill me. That medicine makes just about everything I eat not stay in my stomach.

I've tried all the pills and they don't work. The only thing that keeps any food in me is marijuana.

Cancer patients have to fight to keep weight on so that they can fight the cancer. Which is what I'm doing now.

So calling people who smoke marijuana potheads is stupid and shows that you're very uninformed.

Anyone who advocates that it be legalized isn't a pothead. They're an intelligent person who realizes that the war on drugs is a miserable failure.

Should I call everyone who drinks or advocates alcohol alcoholics?

Her media days are over. Guess she'll just be another black on Obama's welfare.

She's moving in with me...

Someone has to support her.
I'd support her but its clear she can support herself. Not everyone is lacking in options like you.

I support enough of you crack heads already through taxes.

Really? How much crack have you given me lately?

The reporter is a pot head. It's not surprising that someone else high on pot would act like this. She's quitting to pursue a future in marijuana. This is what you get.

I have to take a cancer medicine so that it won't come back and kill me. That medicine makes just about everything I eat not stay in my stomach.

I've tried all the pills and they don't work. The only thing that keeps any food in me is marijuana.

Cancer patients have to fight to keep weight on so that they can fight the cancer. Which is what I'm doing now.

So calling people who smoke marijuana potheads is stupid and shows that you're very uninformed.

Anyone who advocates that it be legalized isn't a pothead. They're an intelligent person who realizes that the war on drugs is a miserable failure.

:bsflag:

Her media days are over. Guess she'll just be another black on Obama's welfare.

I'd support her but its clear she can support herself. Not everyone is lacking in options like you.

Obviously too much. You're dismissed now troll.

Textbook example of how NOT to quit a job. See that glow on the horizon? That's millions of bridges burning simultaneously.

Not "like a Boss" at all, more like an infant.

Learn to read.

Greene was reporting on the Alaska Cannabis Club. Following the story, she revealed she is the owner of the medical marijuana business and was going to be leaving TV news so she could devote her time to pushing for marijuana legalization in Alaska.
Alaska TV Reporter Quits on Air 8216 F k It I Quit 8217 - TVNewser

No it's not. She is the CEO and owner of Alaska Cannabis Club. Other clips show the beginning of her rant and she tells the viewers this.

Obviously too much. You're dismissed now troll.
Oh no. I need you to give me what you never do...or did..

Last edited:

Learn to read.

Greene was reporting on the Alaska Cannabis Club. Following the story, she revealed she is the owner of the medical marijuana business and was going to be leaving TV news so she could devote her time to pushing for marijuana legalization in Alaska.
Alaska TV Reporter Quits on Air 8216 F k It I Quit 8217 - TVNewser
Pretty much figured it was a business she was starting or already had started that gave her the liberty to do that.

Textbook example of how NOT to quit a job. See that glow on the horizon? That's millions of bridges burning simultaneously.

Not "like a Boss" at all, more like an infant.

Thats only if you are afriad you need those specific bridges. Frequently people who own their business know you can build new bridges.

Gotta love these advocates!

They want the freedom to smoke pot. The freedom they've had for years in Alaska where marijuana for personal use has long been "decriminalized".

They want the freedom extended so they can smoke in public where smoking tobacco is mostly outlawed.

They to want to BUY permits to possess marijuana, for which they presently need no permit.
They want growers to BUY permits to grow.
They want a whole range of permit/license requirements to process, transport or other wise distributed. each permit/license with a price tag.
They want to BUY licenses to retail marijuana.
They want State, County and City (or village or whatever) taxes on marijuana.

So, what's to oppose?

Forum List

Back