Alaskan Newscaster Goes Out In Grand Style...

Learn to read.

Greene was reporting on the Alaska Cannabis Club. Following the story, she revealed she is the owner of the medical marijuana business and was going to be leaving TV news so she could devote her time to pushing for marijuana legalization in Alaska.
Alaska TV Reporter Quits on Air 8216 F k It I Quit 8217 - TVNewser

I can read very well thank you very much numbnuts. Medical pot is one of the greatest hoaxes of all times. THC can be put into pill form that provides all the medicinal benefits without the risk of smoking, but no you idiots prefer your bong, joints and brownies.

Who says you get to dictate what form people ingest the THC? You can also use IV's to feed people but most prefer using their mouths.

Not dictating anything doofus. Just making a point that smoking it is redundant since it's in pill form. If they would just admit that the medical reasons are bullshit and they just wanted to smoke dope then I would take them more seriously.

The use of smoked or eaten crude marijuana in “medical” marijuana states is not limited to those with designated disability conditions. Proponents of “medical” marijuana even admit that it has become a bad joke. A recent study in 2007 examining California’s average “medical” marijuana patients found that the average “patient” was a 32-year-old white male with a history of drug and alcohol abuse and no history of a life-threatening disease. Additionally, in Colorado, only 2% of users reported cancer, and less than 1% reported HIV/AIDS as their reason for cannabis. In Colorado, the average age of cardholders is 41 and 68% are male.

Prevention Network - Medical Marijuana-2

I know you are not dictating anything convict. You don't have any power to do so. No once cares what you are pointing out. Facts are that people would prefer to smoke it most cases because they choose to do so. It does something for them that taking a pill doesn't. There is a reason nicotine pills are not popular among smokers dummy. The act of smoking relieves stress.

Then why did you ask the question? You obviously thought I had the power.

You care or else you wouldn't be responding.

People choose to smoke over taking a pill. You're a fucking genius!! Yea it gets them high as a kite.

Nicotine pills are meant to aid in stopping cigarette smoking, not replacing cigarettes.

If there was any doubt of your ignorance, it's on full display here.

I asked the question because I wanted you to realize you had no power to dictate anything. i was reminding you of your station in life. Of course I care to point out you have no power. Its fun educating you on that.

Yes people choose to smoke and get high. They also prefer to smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol etc. Who said nicotine pills are meant to replace cigarettes? Keep up dummy. The point is if someone prefers to smoke to get their nicotine thats what they will do instead of buying nicotine pills which can replace the amount of nicotine ingested by smoking a cigarette moron. That's why its uses as an aid. Smoking provides other benefits a pill cannot duplicate. What a dumbass!

Talk about burning bridges, if her career in getting people stoned doesn't work out, she can forget about falling back on her newscaster career. No newsroom would ever trust her again.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Talk about burning bridges, if her career in getting people stoned doesn't work out, she can forget about falling back on her newscaster career. No newsroom would ever trust her again.
Like those are the only 2 things she can do. Clown.

Just saying. Those jobs are not just handed out to anybody, and while she may have many talents, doesn't seem too bright to throw away future opportunities in the field.

Just saying. Those jobs are not just handed out to anybody, and while she may have many talents, doesn't seem too bright to throw away future opportunities in the field.

I think when you say "fuck it" on TV you no longer really care about having an opportunity in that field. That comes from having the confidence in your ability to do something else besides working in that field.

I can read very well thank you very much numbnuts. Medical pot is one of the greatest hoaxes of all times. THC can be put into pill form that provides all the medicinal benefits without the risk of smoking, but no you idiots prefer your bong, joints and brownies.

Who says you get to dictate what form people ingest the THC? You can also use IV's to feed people but most prefer using their mouths.

Not dictating anything doofus. Just making a point that smoking it is redundant since it's in pill form. If they would just admit that the medical reasons are bullshit and they just wanted to smoke dope then I would take them more seriously.

The use of smoked or eaten crude marijuana in “medical” marijuana states is not limited to those with designated disability conditions. Proponents of “medical” marijuana even admit that it has become a bad joke. A recent study in 2007 examining California’s average “medical” marijuana patients found that the average “patient” was a 32-year-old white male with a history of drug and alcohol abuse and no history of a life-threatening disease. Additionally, in Colorado, only 2% of users reported cancer, and less than 1% reported HIV/AIDS as their reason for cannabis. In Colorado, the average age of cardholders is 41 and 68% are male.

I know you are not dictating anything convict. You don't have any power to do so. No once cares what you are pointing out. Facts are that people would prefer to smoke it most cases because they choose to do so. It does something for them that taking a pill doesn't. There is a reason nicotine pills are not popular among smokers dummy. The act of smoking relieves stress.

People choose to smoke over taking a pill. You're a fucking genius!! Yea it gets them high as a kite.

Nicotine pills are meant to aid in stopping cigarette smoking, not replacing cigarettes.

I asked the question because I wanted you to realize you had no power to dictate anything. i was reminding you of your station in life. Of course I care to point out you have no power. Its fun educating you on that.

Yes people choose to smoke and get high. They also prefer to smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol etc. Who said nicotine pills are meant to replace cigarettes? Keep up dummy. The point is if someone prefers to smoke to get their nicotine thats what they will do instead of buying nicotine pills which can replace the amount of nicotine ingested by smoking a cigarette moron. That's why its uses as an aid. Smoking provides other benefits a pill cannot duplicate. What a dumbass!

You asked the question because you're stupid.

You have no idea what my station in life is.

You couldn't educate a one year old.

Keep up? You're the idiot that brought up nicotine pills.

It's an aid to stop smoking.

Someone said crack.......heheheheheheh.....

images

The reporter is a pot head. It's not surprising that someone else high on pot would act like this. She's quitting to pursue a future in marijuana. This is what you get.

Medical marijuana is helping to save my life.

If I didn't have it I would probably be totally emaciated by now.

Medical marijuana is the only thing that keeps food in my stomach.

I have to take a cancer medicine so that it won't come back and kill me. That medicine makes just about everything I eat not stay in my stomach.

I've tried all the pills and they don't work. The only thing that keeps any food in me is marijuana.

Cancer patients have to fight to keep weight on so that they can fight the cancer. Which is what I'm doing now.

So calling people who smoke marijuana potheads is stupid and shows that you're very uninformed.

Anyone who advocates that it be legalized isn't a pothead. They're an intelligent person who realizes that the war on drugs is a miserable failure.

Should I call everyone who drinks or advocates alcohol alcoholics?
:bsflag:

That's your choice to say bs but know you're wrong.

Unlike some people, I don't need validation from anyone.

I know what the truth is and that's all that matters.

What some stranger on a message board thinks means nothing to me.

So if you need to lie to yourself about me that's your choice.

I'm certainly not going to do anything to stop you.

I'm just going to laugh at you.

You asked the question because you're stupid.

You have no idea what my station in life is.

You couldn't educate a one year old.

Keep up? You're the idiot that brought up nicotine pills.

It's an aid to stop smoking.
I'm definitely more intelligent than you. You were dumb and went to prison. i've never been there.

I do know your station in life. You told me yourself you went to prison. You are a low intellect racist that likes to shoot stray dogs. Next thing we know you will bragging about how you are a serial killer. Thats how most of them start. First they torture animals then move up to humans.

I educated you so a one your old would be way easier since they are more advanced than you are.

I know nicotine pills are an aid to stop smoking. Where did I say they weren't? Your deflection is noted however. That has nothing to do with the fact it replaces the amount of nicotine delivered by a cigarette. If it can deliver the same amount of nicotine as a cigarette why are smokers not taking nicotine pills instead of smoking? Come on. You cant be this dumb and a convict or do they just go together?

The reporter is a pot head. It's not surprising that someone else high on pot would act like this. She's quitting to pursue a future in marijuana. This is what you get.

Medical marijuana is helping to save my life.

If I didn't have it I would probably be totally emaciated by now.

Medical marijuana is the only thing that keeps food in my stomach.

I have to take a cancer medicine so that it won't come back and kill me. That medicine makes just about everything I eat not stay in my stomach.

I've tried all the pills and they don't work. The only thing that keeps any food in me is marijuana.

Cancer patients have to fight to keep weight on so that they can fight the cancer. Which is what I'm doing now.

So calling people who smoke marijuana potheads is stupid and shows that you're very uninformed.

Anyone who advocates that it be legalized isn't a pothead. They're an intelligent person who realizes that the war on drugs is a miserable failure.

Should I call everyone who drinks or advocates alcohol alcoholics?
:bsflag:

Learn to read.

Greene was reporting on the Alaska Cannabis Club. Following the story, she revealed she is the owner of the medical marijuana business and was going to be leaving TV news so she could devote her time to pushing for marijuana legalization in Alaska.
Alaska TV Reporter Quits on Air 8216 F k It I Quit 8217 - TVNewser

If you had read my post you would know that the medication I have to take makes just about everything I put in my stomach not stay there.

I've tried the pills. They don't work. Especially since when I take them I just throw them back up.

The pharmaceutical marijuana is called marinol. I've tried that too. It's timed released and very, very strong. I'm very small and it made me so high I couldn't function. Just as the high was wearing off, the time release kicked in and I was back to being so high that I couldn't function.

I won't go through my life high like that.

I can't eat the medibles either. Whatever I put in my stomach won't stay there long without smoking a couple of hits off some marijuana. It doesn't take much. Just a couple hits and my stomach is out of knots and the food stays there. I still feel like I'm going to throw up but most of the time I don't. I'll take that over being emaciated and die from breast cancer.

Plus the medibles are also very strong with THC oil and taste horrible. I'm not looking to get high. The purpose is to keep food in my stomach. So I don't do medibles.

I tell you what, when you get a very deadly form of breast cancer, you can take the pills.

Meanwhile don't presume that you have any right to tell anyone what sort of treatment they should use when they're fighting for their life.

I think when you say "fuck it" on TV you no longer really care about having an opportunity in that field. That comes from having the confidence in your ability to do something else besides working in that field.

Maybe, maybe not. She could have just as easily acted out due to the frustration of being in over her head, and knowing she had no future in the field.
The fact that her new endeavor involves helping people get stoned, doesn't exactly place her alongside brain surgeons.

Maybe, maybe not. She could have just as easily acted out due to the frustration of being in over her head, and knowing she had no future in the field.
The fact that her new endeavor involves helping people get stoned, doesn't exactly place her alongside brain surgeons.

Typically when you say "fuck it" you are acting out of frustration. You are letting the world know you have had it. That doesn't mean she doesn't have the confidence she can create income another way.

I don't think her aim was to align herself with neurosurgeons on an intelligence scale I think she was looking more at committing full time to her business endeavors. What makes you think she was planning on going to medical school?

Where's your problem with people who make alcohol? They're helping people get drunk. Which ruins lives and kills.

I'm not real sure how quitting that way will help her other career.

It simply reinforces the idea that people who smoking pot have poor decision makings skills.
Nah... her clientele will flock to her for those comments.

They'll whine like bitches when the start paying taxes on joints.

Some would have you believe the illegal sales will dry up after legalization.

They won't. They'll continue tho with prices perhaps reduced to stay under the legal cost plus license fee plus tax sum total.

Those being fined now for possession/sale will, instead, be fined for failure to obtain permits and licenses. The penalty for those violations will be far more severe than those now being paid.

Strangely conservatives are against legalization because of the growth of government it will cause. Liberals who love taxing others will vote for it and thereby tax themselves. Heavily.

Oob-la-di-oob-la-da.........life goes on......

Forum List

Back