Alaskan Newscaster Goes Out In Grand Style...

Talk about burning bridges, if her career in getting people stoned doesn't work out, she can forget about falling back on her newscaster career. No newsroom would ever trust her again.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Like those are the only 2 things she can do. Clown.

Just saying. Those jobs are not just handed out to anybody, and while she may have many talents, doesn't seem too bright to throw away future opportunities in the field.

I think when you say "fuck it" on TV you no longer really care about having an opportunity in that field. That comes from having the confidence in your ability to do something else besides working in that field.

Maybe, maybe not. She could have just as easily acted out due to the frustration of being in over her head, and knowing she had no future in the field.
The fact that her new endeavor involves helping people get stoned, doesn't exactly place her alongside brain surgeons.

Typically when you say "fuck it" you are acting out of frustration. You are letting the world know you have had it. That doesn't mean she doesn't have the confidence she can create income another way.

I don't think her aim was to align herself with neurosurgeons on an intelligence scale I think she was looking more at committing full time to her business endeavors. What makes you think she was planning on going to medical school?

Had she said "fuck it", then went on to a legitimate business, I might be more impressed. Moving on to bake pot brownies, doesn't sound like someone with a lot of ambitions.

Like those are the only 2 things she can do. Clown.

Just saying. Those jobs are not just handed out to anybody, and while she may have many talents, doesn't seem too bright to throw away future opportunities in the field.

I think when you say "fuck it" on TV you no longer really care about having an opportunity in that field. That comes from having the confidence in your ability to do something else besides working in that field.

Maybe, maybe not. She could have just as easily acted out due to the frustration of being in over her head, and knowing she had no future in the field.
The fact that her new endeavor involves helping people get stoned, doesn't exactly place her alongside brain surgeons.

Typically when you say "fuck it" you are acting out of frustration. You are letting the world know you have had it. That doesn't mean she doesn't have the confidence she can create income another way.

I don't think her aim was to align herself with neurosurgeons on an intelligence scale I think she was looking more at committing full time to her business endeavors. What makes you think she was planning on going to medical school?

Had she said "fuck it", then went on to a legitimate business, I might be more impressed. Moving on to bake pot brownies, doesn't sound like someone with a lot of ambitions.

I dont think her intentions were to impress you. She is not going on to do anything. She was already a business owner. She is quite the woman. I think I'm in love.

The reporter is a pot head. It's not surprising that someone else high on pot would act like this. She's quitting to pursue a future in marijuana. This is what you get.

Medical marijuana is helping to save my life.

If I didn't have it I would probably be totally emaciated by now.

Medical marijuana is the only thing that keeps food in my stomach.

I have to take a cancer medicine so that it won't come back and kill me. That medicine makes just about everything I eat not stay in my stomach.

I've tried all the pills and they don't work. The only thing that keeps any food in me is marijuana.

Cancer patients have to fight to keep weight on so that they can fight the cancer. Which is what I'm doing now.

So calling people who smoke marijuana potheads is stupid and shows that you're very uninformed.

Anyone who advocates that it be legalized isn't a pothead. They're an intelligent person who realizes that the war on drugs is a miserable failure.

Should I call everyone who drinks or advocates alcohol alcoholics?
:bsflag:

That's your choice to say bs but know you're wrong.

Unlike some people, I don't need validation from anyone.

I know what the truth is and that's all that matters.

What some stranger on a message board thinks means nothing to me.

So if you need to lie to yourself about me that's your choice.

I'm certainly not going to do anything to stop you.

I'm just going to laugh at you.

You got all that from what I posted? Damn, I think you need to smoke some more dope, dope.

Not dictating anything doofus. Just making a point that smoking it is redundant since it's in pill form. If they would just admit that the medical reasons are bullshit and they just wanted to smoke dope then I would take them more seriously.

The use of smoked or eaten crude marijuana in “medical” marijuana states is not limited to those with designated disability conditions. Proponents of “medical” marijuana even admit that it has become a bad joke. A recent study in 2007 examining California’s average “medical” marijuana patients found that the average “patient” was a 32-year-old white male with a history of drug and alcohol abuse and no history of a life-threatening disease. Additionally, in Colorado, only 2% of users reported cancer, and less than 1% reported HIV/AIDS as their reason for cannabis. In Colorado, the average age of cardholders is 41 and 68% are male.

Prevention Network - Medical Marijuana-2

I know you are not dictating anything convict. You don't have any power to do so. No once cares what you are pointing out. Facts are that people would prefer to smoke it most cases because they choose to do so. It does something for them that taking a pill doesn't. There is a reason nicotine pills are not popular among smokers dummy. The act of smoking relieves stress.

Then why did you ask the question? You obviously thought I had the power.

You care or else you wouldn't be responding.

People choose to smoke over taking a pill. You're a fucking genius!! Yea it gets them high as a kite.

Nicotine pills are meant to aid in stopping cigarette smoking, not replacing cigarettes.

If there was any doubt of your ignorance, it's on full display here.

I asked the question because I wanted you to realize you had no power to dictate anything. i was reminding you of your station in life. Of course I care to point out you have no power. Its fun educating you on that.

Yes people choose to smoke and get high. They also prefer to smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol etc. Who said nicotine pills are meant to replace cigarettes? Keep up dummy. The point is if someone prefers to smoke to get their nicotine thats what they will do instead of buying nicotine pills which can replace the amount of nicotine ingested by smoking a cigarette moron. That's why its uses as an aid. Smoking provides other benefits a pill cannot duplicate. What a dumbass!

You asked the question because you're stupid.

You have no idea what my station in life is.

You couldn't educate a one year old.

Keep up? You're the idiot that brought up nicotine pills.

It's an aid to stop smoking.
I'm definitely more intelligent than you. You were dumb and went to prison. i've never been there.

I do know your station in life. You told me yourself you went to prison. You are a low intellect racist that likes to shoot stray dogs. Next thing we know you will bragging about how you are a serial killer. Thats how most of them start. First they torture animals then move up to humans.

I educated you so a one your old would be way easier since they are more advanced than you are.

I know nicotine pills are an aid to stop smoking. Where did I say they weren't? Your deflection is noted however. That has nothing to do with the fact it replaces the amount of nicotine delivered by a cigarette. If it can deliver the same amount of nicotine as a cigarette why are smokers not taking nicotine pills instead of smoking? Come on. You cant be this dumb and a convict or do they just go together?

You can think what you want. But you'd be wrong.

I know you are not dictating anything convict. You don't have any power to do so. No once cares what you are pointing out. Facts are that people would prefer to smoke it most cases because they choose to do so. It does something for them that taking a pill doesn't. There is a reason nicotine pills are not popular among smokers dummy. The act of smoking relieves stress.

People choose to smoke over taking a pill. You're a fucking genius!! Yea it gets them high as a kite.

Nicotine pills are meant to aid in stopping cigarette smoking, not replacing cigarettes.

I asked the question because I wanted you to realize you had no power to dictate anything. i was reminding you of your station in life. Of course I care to point out you have no power. Its fun educating you on that.

Yes people choose to smoke and get high. They also prefer to smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol etc. Who said nicotine pills are meant to replace cigarettes? Keep up dummy. The point is if someone prefers to smoke to get their nicotine thats what they will do instead of buying nicotine pills which can replace the amount of nicotine ingested by smoking a cigarette moron. That's why its uses as an aid. Smoking provides other benefits a pill cannot duplicate. What a dumbass!

I'm definitely more intelligent than you. You were dumb and went to prison. i've never been there.

I do know your station in life. You told me yourself you went to prison. You are a low intellect racist that likes to shoot stray dogs. Next thing we know you will bragging about how you are a serial killer. Thats how most of them start. First they torture animals then move up to humans.

I educated you so a one your old would be way easier since they are more advanced than you are.

I know nicotine pills are an aid to stop smoking. Where did I say they weren't? Your deflection is noted however. That has nothing to do with the fact it replaces the amount of nicotine delivered by a cigarette. If it can deliver the same amount of nicotine as a cigarette why are smokers not taking nicotine pills instead of smoking? Come on. You cant be this dumb and a convict or do they just go together?

That was pretty lame and not convincing at all convict. Lets see you prove a nicotine pill would not provide the same amount of nicotine ingested from smoking a cigarette. This should be amusing since you even admitted it is used to quit smoking.

I dont think her intentions were to impress you. She is not going on to do anything. She was already a business owner. She is quite the woman. I think I'm in love.

That's fine, she's all yours. That was unprofessional as hell though.

That was pretty lame and not convincing at all convict. Lets see you prove a nicotine pill would not provide the same amount of nicotine ingested from smoking a cigarette. This should be amusing since you even admitted it is used to quit smoking.

You mean that person who so quickly judges people who smoke marijuana is a convicted criminal?

Wow.

Talk about a hypocrite.

You mean that person who so quickly judges people who smoke marijuana is a convicted criminal?

Wow.

Talk about a hypocrite.

Yeah. I was surprised when he admitted it but later realized he was trying so hard to impress me he forgot himself. I guess he thought I would think he was tough. I just pegged him as dumb.

Meh I'm not impressed with her vulgarity on air, not that I particularly have anything against cursing or anything because I curse all the time myself, it's just really inconsiderate for those folks who don't want to hear swear words; and I think they have the right to expect that kind of thing not to happen during the news.

As for her, it seems like the majority of Alaskan's responding on the local pages could care less about her mouthing off, so I'm apparently a minority heh

Also, pot was legal in Alaska until like 1989-90, somewhere around there. We had no desire to make it illegal in the first place but the Fed's forced the issue - believe they threatened to take away some funding or fine the state or something like that. I wasn't paying attention to politics at the time, too busy with college/work. In any event, we're voting on it in November and I suspect we'll be legalizing.

Meh I'm not impressed with her vulgarity on air, not that I particularly have anything against cursing or anything because I curse all the time myself, it's just really inconsiderate for those folks who don't want to hear swear words; and I think they have the right to expect that kind of thing not to happen during the news.

As for her, it seems like the majority of Alaskan's responding on the local pages could care less about her mouthing off, so I'm apparently a minority heh

Also, pot was legal in Alaska until like 1989-90, somewhere around there. We had no desire to make it illegal in the first place but the Fed's forced the issue - believe they threatened to take away some funding or fine the state or something like that. I wasn't paying attention to politics at the time, too busy with college/work. In any event, we're voting on it in November and I suspect we'll be legalizing.

I suspect you're right.

Liberals want it because they want to smoke it or eat it.
Conservatives want it because they want to tax Hell out of it. One of the few taxes they can get behind.

How CAN it possibly lose?

[
I can read very well thank you very much numbnuts. Medical pot is one of the greatest hoaxes of all times. THC can be put into pill form that provides all the medicinal benefits without the risk of smoking, but no you idiots prefer your bong, joints and brownies.

Yeah, because pills are so useful to someone who is puking his insides out! It's like treating explosive diarrhea with suppositories.

And so a TV station learns how affirmative action hiring works out. But this one has deep pockets; they also run cable television, internet and cell phones. It'll take a MASSIVE FCC obscenity fine to even get their attention let alone educate them.

Liberals can say what they want, and prop the unprofessional whore all they want like we all know they will, but that was the action of a spoiled typical childish ****.

Nothing more, nothing less.

The funny thing about these scumbag liberals who cannot even bring themselves to admit the bitch was totally unprofessional (just because she is a disgruntled person that smokes and sells pot), is seeing them blame "big tobacco" for getting kids addicted.

Folks, the fucking left try and convince the world (including the kids they are supposedly so concerned about protecting from big tobacco) that pot is not only NOT bad for you, but it is actually GOOD for you.

This is just another prime example of it. You can tell too, which people on here are not parents as they defend the poor black victim as she cursed away off the air.

Liberals are such a disaster.

Liberals can say what they want, and prop the unprofessional whore all they want like we all know they will, but that was the action of a spoiled typical childish ****.

Nothing more, nothing less.

The funny thing about these scumbag liberals who cannot even bring themselves to admit the bitch was totally unprofessional (just because she is a disgruntled person that smokes and sells pot), is seeing them blame "big tobacco" for getting kids addicted.

Folks, the fucking left try and convince the world (including the kids they are supposedly so concerned about protecting from big tobacco) that pot is not only NOT bad for you, but it is actually GOOD for you.

This is just another prime example of it. You can tell too, which people on here are not parents as they defend the poor black victim as she cursed away off the air.

Liberals are such a disaster.

Nice rant!!!

Oh, and the bolded: good luck with the female vote and the GOP!!!

Forum List

Back