Alaskan Newscaster Goes Out In Grand Style...

The reporter is a pot head. It's not surprising that someone else high on pot would act like this. She's quitting to pursue a future in marijuana. This is what you get.

Medical marijuana is helping to save my life.

If I didn't have it I would probably be totally emaciated by now.

Medical marijuana is the only thing that keeps food in my stomach.

I have to take a cancer medicine so that it won't come back and kill me. That medicine makes just about everything I eat not stay in my stomach.

I've tried all the pills and they don't work. The only thing that keeps any food in me is marijuana.

Cancer patients have to fight to keep weight on so that they can fight the cancer. Which is what I'm doing now.

So calling people who smoke marijuana potheads is stupid and shows that you're very uninformed.

Anyone who advocates that it be legalized isn't a pothead. They're an intelligent person who realizes that the war on drugs is a miserable failure.

Should I call everyone who drinks or advocates alcohol alcoholics?
:bsflag:

Learn to read.

Greene was reporting on the Alaska Cannabis Club. Following the story, she revealed she is the owner of the medical marijuana business and was going to be leaving TV news so she could devote her time to pushing for marijuana legalization in Alaska.
Alaska TV Reporter Quits on Air 8216 F k It I Quit 8217 - TVNewser

I can read very well thank you very much numbnuts. Medical pot is one of the greatest hoaxes of all times. THC can be put into pill form that provides all the medicinal benefits without the risk of smoking, but no you idiots prefer your bong, joints and brownies.

The reporter is a pot head. It's not surprising that someone else high on pot would act like this. She's quitting to pursue a future in marijuana. This is what you get.

I have to take a cancer medicine so that it won't come back and kill me. That medicine makes just about everything I eat not stay in my stomach.

I've tried all the pills and they don't work. The only thing that keeps any food in me is marijuana.

Cancer patients have to fight to keep weight on so that they can fight the cancer. Which is what I'm doing now.

So calling people who smoke marijuana potheads is stupid and shows that you're very uninformed.

Anyone who advocates that it be legalized isn't a pothead. They're an intelligent person who realizes that the war on drugs is a miserable failure.

Learn to read.

Greene was reporting on the Alaska Cannabis Club. Following the story, she revealed she is the owner of the medical marijuana business and was going to be leaving TV news so she could devote her time to pushing for marijuana legalization in Alaska.

I can read very well thank you very much numbnuts. Medical pot is one of the greatest hoaxes of all times. THC can be put into pill form that provides all the medicinal benefits without the risk of smoking, but no you idiots prefer your bong, joints and brownies.

Who says you get to dictate what form people ingest the THC? You can also use IV's to feed people but most prefer using their mouths.

Learn to read.

You left out hashish...

Her media days are over. Guess she'll just be another black on Obama's welfare.
^ Interjects race into the discussion
The YouTube comments are almost exclusively race related.
This isnt You tube
No wonder I'm having trouble finding the Partridge Family videos.
The Jackson Five bought up the rights to the shows and locked them away...

Lots of things can be put into pill form but the manufacturing and preservatives are what corrupts the stuff in the first place.

Also, that just supports Big Pharma and not local business (growers)

Lots of things can be put into pill form but the manufacturing and preservatives are what corrupts the stuff in the first place.

Just love that calcium chloride..

Learn to read.

Who says you get to dictate what form people ingest the THC? You can also use IV's to feed people but most prefer using their mouths.

Not dictating anything doofus. Just making a point that smoking it is redundant since it's in pill form. If they would just admit that the medical reasons are bullshit and they just wanted to smoke dope then I would take them more seriously.

The use of smoked or eaten crude marijuana in “medical” marijuana states is not limited to those with designated disability conditions. Proponents of “medical” marijuana even admit that it has become a bad joke. A recent study in 2007 examining California’s average “medical” marijuana patients found that the average “patient” was a 32-year-old white male with a history of drug and alcohol abuse and no history of a life-threatening disease. Additionally, in Colorado, only 2% of users reported cancer, and less than 1% reported HIV/AIDS as their reason for cannabis. In Colorado, the average age of cardholders is 41 and 68% are male.

Prevention Network - Medical Marijuana-2

What a classless idiot. Can't imagine she'll amount to much whatever her future holds.

"Mommy, what does 'fuck it' mean?"
She is a business owner already numb nuts. She is going to make a mint off her notoriety alone.
Agreed....I don't think what she did on air is going to harm her in the business she's in....might even make her more popular.

Prove that THC in pill form contains preservatives.

At least you admit to siding with drug cartels over legitimate pharmaceutical companies.

Just love that calcium chloride..

Which has nothing to do with manufacturing drugs but stay stuck on stupid.

Learn to read.

Not dictating anything doofus. Just making a point that smoking it is redundant since it's in pill form. If they would just admit that the medical reasons are bullshit and they just wanted to smoke dope then I would take them more seriously.

The use of smoked or eaten crude marijuana in “medical” marijuana states is not limited to those with designated disability conditions. Proponents of “medical” marijuana even admit that it has become a bad joke. A recent study in 2007 examining California’s average “medical” marijuana patients found that the average “patient” was a 32-year-old white male with a history of drug and alcohol abuse and no history of a life-threatening disease. Additionally, in Colorado, only 2% of users reported cancer, and less than 1% reported HIV/AIDS as their reason for cannabis. In Colorado, the average age of cardholders is 41 and 68% are male.

I know you are not dictating anything convict. You don't have any power to do so. No one cares what you are pointing out. Facts are that people would prefer to smoke it most cases because they choose to do so. It does something for them that taking a pill doesn't. There is a reason nicotine pills are not popular among smokers dummy. The act of smoking relieves stress.

Last edited:
"Fuck it, I quit"...

KTVA.jpg

Sounds like Charlo Green had some issues.

:D

:laugh2::happy-1::oops-28::laugh2:

The Industrial Revolution has been going on for at least 100 years but you REALLY don't have any idea how things are manufactured?

Capsule pharmacy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Other ingredients can be added to the gelling agent solution like plasticizers such asglycerin and/or sorbitol to decrease the capsule's hardness, coloring agents,preservatives, disintegrants, lubricants and surface treatment.
Also, which drug Cartel are you referring to?

The Illegal Aliens who grow marijuana in National Parks,

OR,

The US Government that ships drugs into the US?

Learn to read.

I know you are not dictating anything convict. You don't have any power to do so. No once cares what you are pointing out. Facts are that people would prefer to smoke it most cases because they choose to do so. It does something for them that taking a pill doesn't. There is a reason nicotine pills are not popular among smokers dummy. The act of smoking relieves stress.

Then why did you ask the question? You obviously thought I had the power.

You care or else you wouldn't be responding.

People choose to smoke over taking a pill. You're a fucking genius!! Yea it gets them high as a kite.

Nicotine pills are meant to aid in stopping cigarette smoking, not replacing cigarettes.

If there was any doubt of your ignorance, it's on full display here.

The Industrial Revolution has been going on for at least 100 years but you REALLY don't have any idea how things are manufactured?

Capsule pharmacy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Other ingredients can be added to the gelling agent solution like plasticizers such asglycerin and/or sorbitol to decrease the capsule's hardness, coloring agents,preservatives, disintegrants, lubricants and surface treatment.
Also, which drug Cartel are you referring to?

The Illegal Aliens who grow marijuana in National Parks,

OR,

The US Government that ships drugs into the US?

So the capsule is made from those products, it's not actually inside the capsules. Got it!

Any of them.

Forum List

Back