Albert Einstein: Up Close and Personal!

GOD KNOWS YOU WELL!!!===ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

I see you're forever befuddled. It's fun to watch you run for the cover of Harun Yahya when your falsehoods have been exposed as fraud.

Looks like folks are catching on to you.

don't go running for a touchdown just yet. You may not realize this but no amount of derision, denial, or obfuscation can refute the fact that religious beliefs are not as equally valid as proven scientific facts and even though the existence of God has not been disproven what many people claim to believe about Jesus, that he was a coequal part of a triune god that impregnated a virgin to become a man who floated up into the sky after he was killed, has been shown to be false by contradicting known facts about the nature of God as defined in the OT, and what is possible or impossible according to known scientific facts about math, biological life, reproduction, mortality, and gravity.

So whether God exists or not there has never been a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.

any religious belief that contradicts well know facts about reality, not to mention scripture itself, cannot be true. Either the scriptures that you base those beliefs on convey deeper meaning that you have failed to grasp (as if that was too hard to believe) using figurative language and were never intended to be taken literally by the intelligent, or its all just a pile of crap.

Your collective inability to let go of archaic superstitious lore that contradicts reality according to the most ignorant literal interpretation of scripture possible is not evidence of faith but dishonesty.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

"....as proven scientific facts...."

I don't know what you're talking about, but it is clear that you don't know what you are talking about, either.

The comparison is a belief in God, vs a belief that the universe was created out of nothing.

"....as proven scientific facts...."?????

Hardly.

don't go running for a touchdown just yet. You may not realize this but no amount of derision, denial, or obfuscation can refute the fact that religious beliefs are not as equally valid as proven scientific facts and even though the existence of God has not been disproven what many people claim to believe about Jesus, that he was a coequal part of a triune god that impregnated a virgin to become a man who floated up into the sky after he was killed, has been shown to be false by contradicting known facts about the nature of God as defined in the OT, and what is possible or impossible according to known scientific facts about math, biological life, reproduction, mortality, and gravity.

So whether God exists or not there has never been a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.

any religious belief that contradicts well know facts about reality, not to mention scripture itself, cannot be true. Either the scriptures that you base those beliefs on convey deeper meaning that you have failed to grasp (as if that was too hard to believe) using figurative language and were never intended to be taken literally by the intelligent, or its all just a pile of crap.

Your collective inability to let go of archaic superstitious lore that contradicts reality according to the most ignorant literal interpretation of scripture possible is not evidence of faith but dishonesty.

I don't know what you're talking about, but it is clear that you don't know what you are talking about, either.

The comparison is a belief in God, vs a belief that the universe was created out of nothing.

Hardly.

don't be silly. Your inability to comprehend what I said does not mean that I don't know what I am talking about.

Some people claim that God created the universe and that this very same God became a man. Since it is an impossibility that contradicts scripture, known scientific facts about reality, and the very definition of God that a human being could become God then that claim is simply a lie.

What is not God didn't create anything except the confusion in your befuddled mind.

The story of genesis is not even about the creation of the universe, solar system, the earth, the first people, or any other animal or plant life on earth.

Hardly.

don't be silly. Your inability to comprehend what I said does not mean that I don't know what I am talking about.

Some people claim that God created the universe and that this very same God became a man. Since it is an impossibility that contradicts scripture, known scientific facts about reality, and the very definition of God that a human being could become God then that claim is simply a lie.

What is not God didn't create anything except the confusion in your befuddled mind.

The story of genesis is not even about the creation of the universe, solar system, the earth, the first people, or any other animal or plant life on earth.

I just put you in your place, and the best comeback you can come up with is

"....Some people claim...."

How about you wander off and strike up a conversation with 'some people.'

I made a statement...."The comparison is a belief in God, vs a belief that the universe was created out of nothing."....

....and, if you'd rather duck it.....feel free.

The loss of your membership in a conversation is really no loss at all.

And, it seems you'd rather bring up totally extraneous subjects....such as "The story of genesis is not even about the creation of the universe, solar system, the earth, the first people, or any other animal or plant life on earth."

Actually, it is.

When you've been taught to read with understanding, pick up "The Genesis Enigma." by Andrew Parker, evolutionary biologist and Honorary Research Fellow at Green Templeton College at Oxford University, is perhaps best known in scientific circles for his “light-switch theory” (Parker 2003), the proposition that the evolution of vision coupled with predation was an important driver of the “Cambrian Explosion” half a billion years ago.
Review: The Genesis Enigma | NCSE

Meanwhile, I respect your right to be stupid.

Hardly.

I made a statement...."The comparison is a belief in God, vs a belief that the universe was created out of nothing."....

And, it seems you'd rather bring up totally extraneous subjects....such as "The story of genesis is not even about the creation of the universe, solar system, the earth, the first people, or any other animal or plant life on earth."

Actually, it is.

When you've been taught to read with understanding, pick up "The Genesis Enigma." by Andrew Parker, evolutionary biologist and Honorary Research Fellow at Green Templeton College at Oxford University, is perhaps best known in scientific circles for his “light-switch theory” (Parker 2003), the proposition that the evolution of vision coupled with predation was an important driver of the “Cambrian Explosion” half a billion years ago.

LOL...

some people!

If the story of genesis is about the creation of the universe, as you claim, then how is that extraneous?

you can't stop embarrassing yourself can you....

You do have my condolences......

Actually, it is.

LOL...

some people!

If the story of genesis is about the creation of the universe, as you claim, then how is that extraneous?

What a diaphanous attempt to hide your embarrassment.

Unfortunately for you, I will continue to wipe the floor with you.

Sad for the floor.

Hardly.

Actually, it is.

Funny how they needed a new theory to explain the Cambrian explosion, and don't even realize it contradicts the mechanisms and the theory of gradualism. They the ignorant attempt to incorporate contradicting theories in the over all theory of evolution :lol:

Actually, it is.

LOL...

some people!

Maybe the phrase "in the beginning" is a little hard to grasp for some.

Hardly.

There's no comparison to be made. You're slow so I'll reiterate that the universe was not created out of nothing. It's seems that religious zealots hope to further that nonsense even when they have been told, repeatedly and tediously, that they're clueless.

Belief in the Christian version of gawds answers nothing about the universe. Supernaturalism and magic explains nothing. What the fundies are left with is explaining the creation of their various gawds, which of course they cannot do.

Actually, it is.

Funny how they needed a new theory to explain the Cambrian explosion, and don't even realize it contradicts the mechanisms and the theory of gradualism. They the ignorant attempt to incorporate contradicting theories in the over all theory of evolution :lol:
Your abysmal lack of a science vocabulary has never gotten in the way of rattling on about what you don't understand.

Hardly.

Actually, it is.

On the other hand, you claim your right to be stupid as an entitlement.

The NSCE article was actually critical of the article you posted.

Unfortunately for the coherence of the book, Parker takes it several steps further by seeking to convince the reader that Genesis is not only scientifically accurate but that the entire Bible is historically reliable. The resulting read is an odd mixture of biblical archaeology, paleontology, cosmology, evolutionary biology, and theology, all interspersed with long but superficial reviews of the history of science, many of which actually detract from the main argument.

You stick with cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya.

How unfortunate that you're always a loser.

Hardly.

There's no comparison to be made. You're slow so I'll reiterate that the universe was not created out of nothing. It's seems that religious zealots hope to further that nonsense even when they have been told, repeatedly and tediously, that they're clueless.

Belief in the Christian version of gawds answers nothing about the universe. Supernaturalism and magic explains nothing. What the fundies are left with is explaining the creation of their various gawds, which of course they cannot do.

"There's no comparison to be made. You're slow so I'll reiterate that the universe was not created out of nothing."

Hmmm.....

....let's see:

You, generally recognized to be a certifiable idiot, says "the universe was not created out of nothing."

I've provided the words of two recognized and published physicists and cosmologists, who claim that it was.

Hmmm......

...who to believe......who to believe.......

I'm gonna go with the two 'scientists.'

But....I will give you another opportunity to put your foot in your mouth: if, as you've claimed, the universe comes from matter and energy extant prior to the big bang.....

.....just where did that matter and energy come from?

Actually, it is.

Unfortunately for the coherence of the book, Parker takes it several steps further by seeking to convince the reader that Genesis is not only scientifically accurate but that the entire Bible is historically reliable. The resulting read is an odd mixture of biblical archaeology, paleontology, cosmology, evolutionary biology, and theology, all interspersed with long but superficial reviews of the history of science, many of which actually detract from the main argument.

Here's an idea: how about you read the book.

I did.

Hardly.

"There's no comparison to be made. You're slow so I'll reiterate that the universe was not created out of nothing."

Hmmm.....

....let's see:

You, generally recognized to be a certifiable idiot, says "the universe was not created out of nothing."

I've provided the words of two recognized and published physicists and cosmologists, who claim that it was.

Hmmm......

...who to believe......who to believe.......

I'm gonna go with the two 'scientists.'

But....I will give you another opportunity to put your foot in your mouth: if, as you've claimed, the universe comes from matter and energy extant prior to the big bang.....

.....just where did that matter and energy come from?

Let's see if my typing slowly will allow you to make an effort at not being a total fool. The universe began as I have described it to you previously which is the generally accepted model within the science community.

You have a habit of seizing every opportunity to confirm your status as the village idiot.

I suppose that those your affliction need to have a purpose in life, but the village idiot?

Actually, it is.

Here's an idea: how about you read the book.

I did.

You've never had an idea in your life.

More irrefutable proof ... the Universe CANNOT cause itself. Matter cannot create itself. The elements cannot create themselves:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HVkBXFLEUs]Is God the Cause of the Universe? William Lane Craig vs New Atheists (Dawkins and Dennett) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back