Albert Einstein: Up Close and Personal!

2For by it9FAITH) the men of old gained approval. 3By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible. Hebrews 11:3

Remarkable audio: FDR leads nation in poignant prayer in D-Day radio address

Friday, Jun 6, 2014 at 9:42 AM CDT

In honor of the 70th anniversary of D-Day, Glenn played a remarkable piece of audio on radio this morning. In addition to a compilation of various news reports, the audio contains a radio address from President Franklin D. Roosevelt in which he asks the nation to join in a solemn prayer.

“My fellow Americans, last night when I spoke with you about the fall of Rome, I knew at that moment that troops of the United States and our allies were crossing the channel in another and greater operation,” Roosevelt said. “It has come to pass with success thus far. And so in this poignant hour I ask you to join with me in prayer.”

Almighty God: Our sons, pride of our Nation, this day have set upon a mighty endeavor, a struggle to preserve our Republic, our religion, and our civilization, and to set free a suffering humanity.

Lead them straight and true; give strength to their arms, stoutness to their hearts, steadfastness in their faith.

They will need Thy blessings. Their road will be long and hard. For the enemy is strong. He may hurl back our forces. Success may not come with rushing speed, but we shall return again and again; and we know that by Thy grace, and by the righteousness of our cause, our sons will triumph.

They will be sore tried, by night and by day, without rest-until the victory is won. The darkness will be rent by noise and flame. Men’s souls will be shaken with the violences of war.

For these men are lately drawn from the ways of peace. They fight not for the lust of conquest. They fight to end conquest. They fight to liberate. They fight to let justice arise, and tolerance and good will among all Thy people. They yearn but for the end of battle, for their return to the haven of home.

Some will never return. Embrace these, Father, and receive them, Thy heroic servants, into Thy kingdom.

There's no comparison to be made. You're slow so I'll reiterate that the universe was not created out of nothing. It's seems that religious zealots hope to further that nonsense even when they have been told, repeatedly and tediously, that they're clueless.

Belief in the Christian version of gawds answers nothing about the universe. Supernaturalism and magic explains nothing. What the fundies are left with is explaining the creation of their various gawds, which of course they cannot do.

"There's no comparison to be made. You're slow so I'll reiterate that the universe was not created out of nothing."

Hmmm.....

....let's see:

You, generally recognized to be a certifiable idiot, says "the universe was not created out of nothing."

I've provided the words of two recognized and published physicists and cosmologists, who claim that it was.

Hmmm......

...who to believe......who to believe.......

I'm gonna go with the two 'scientists.'

But....I will give you another opportunity to put your foot in your mouth: if, as you've claimed, the universe comes from matter and energy extant prior to the big bang.....

.....just where did that matter and energy come from?

Let's see if my typing slowly will allow you to make an effort at not being a total fool. The universe began as I have described it to you previously which is the generally accepted model within the science community.

You have a habit of seizing every opportunity to confirm your status as the village idiot.

I suppose that those your affliction need to have a purpose in life, but the village idiot?

..just where did that matter and energy come from?

"There's no comparison to be made. You're slow so I'll reiterate that the universe was not created out of nothing."

Hmmm.....

....let's see:

You, generally recognized to be a certifiable idiot, says "the universe was not created out of nothing."

I've provided the words of two recognized and published physicists and cosmologists, who claim that it was.

Hmmm......

But....I will give you another opportunity to put your foot in your mouth: if, as you've claimed, the universe comes from matter and energy extant prior to the big bang.....

Let's see if my typing slowly will allow you to make an effort at not being a total fool. The universe began as I have described it to you previously which is the generally accepted model within the science community.

You have a habit of seizing every opportunity to confirm your status as the village idiot.

I suppose that those your affliction need to have a purpose in life, but the village idiot?

.. where did your gawds come from?

More irrefutable proof ... the Universe CANNOT cause itself. Matter cannot create itself. The elements cannot create themselves:

That matter can neither be created not destroyed is "irrefutable proof" that the Universe has always existed and therefore there is no need for any mythical "Creator" at all.

But you are wrong about "elements cannot create themselves". Elements are created in stars. What is more mankind is capable of synthesizing elements that do not occur naturally on earth. This means that elements can be created.

Synthetic element - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ununpentium, the Newest Element : The New Yorker

More irrefutable proof ... the Universe CANNOT cause itself. Matter cannot create itself. The elements cannot create themselves:

William Lane Craig? You're kidding, right?

How about you simply respond to his point.

Can you do that?

Why don't you cut and paste something from Harun Yahya identifying William Lane Craig as having any ability to speak intelligently on anything?

We're in agreement, you're a dolt.

Hmmm.....

....let's see:

Hmmm......

Matter and energy have always existed per the laws of physics.

Your question is based upon a false premise that there was "nothing" and suddenly there was "matter and energy".

The onus is on you to prove that there was "nothing" and that suddenly "matter and energy" came from "nothing".

William Lane Craig? You're kidding, right?

Can you do that?

Why don't you cut and paste something from Harun Yahya identifying William Lane Craig as having any ability to speak intelligently on anything?

You've failed to respond to his point, challenging you as to whether matter can create itself.

His point, then, is correct, and you acknowledge same by a deflection about the person saying it.

You are such a loser that folks are gonna believe our side has created you as a sock puppet.

Tell 'em you're for real!

Your question is based upon a false premise that there was "nothing" and suddenly there was "matter and energy".

The onus is on you to prove that there was "nothing" and that suddenly "matter and energy" came from "nothing".

"Matter and energy have always existed per the laws of physics."

Oh, no....another moron makes an appearance.

What did they do, empty the asylums for the weekend???

Avoiding his post does not respond to it.

Hey...brucebeaten!

Now the gang's all here!

Time to burnish your moron creds, too: is this your position as well?

Hey...brucebeaten!

Now the gang's all here!

Your typical persona on here of a cretin that prefers insult to argument is not very compelling. The only one that ever celebrates your "brilliance" is you. If you have to be your only cheerleader, it is pretty assured you are playing for a losing team.
What deity is required to justify being a crude dimwit? Why would anyone follow your example to a god you espouse?

Hey...brucebeaten!

Now the gang's all here!

Your typical persona on here of a cretin that prefers insult to argument is not very compelling. The only one that ever celebrates your "brilliance" is you. If you have to be your only cheerleader, it is pretty assured you are playing for a losing team.
What deity is required to justify being a crude dimwit? Why would anyone follow your example to a god you espouse?

Don't blame me... I was born awesome.

Here I am. What are your other two wishes?

Enough chit-chat.

Back to destroying your ego:

I asked you a question related to the post you wrote.
Is this your position as well?

Hey...brucebeaten!

Now the gang's all here!

Enough chit-chat.

I have stated my position to you twice. If you can't keep up with the conversation, just congratulate yourself and move along.

Another epic failure for PoliticalSpice because she cannot refute the laws of physics and neither can she substantiate her ludicrous allegation.

:lmao:

Another epic failure for PoliticalSpice because she cannot refute the laws of physics and neither can she substantiate her ludicrous allegation.

:lmao:

OK, OK.....let's entertain this moron for a moment.

There is no such law of physics.

The Big Bang is considered as the beginning. Before same, there was "nothing"....."nothing" in the exact and specific meaning of the term: not anything... not a thing.

Quarks form a fraction of a second after the Big Bang, protons miraculously match exactly the opposite charge of electrons, the forces of nature- gravity, electromagnetism, the weak and strong nuclear forces inside the nucleus, the 'dark energy' of space- all with just the right strength to maintain the universe....all by chance?

Imagine having the willingness to believe all of that, ....but sneering a those who believe that an all powerful Creator brought same into existence.

Parameters such as the movement of electrons around nuclei, possible because the electrical charge of the electron is equal in magnitude, but opposite in sign, to the proton. No equal charge, no universe.

Another inexplicable fact: electrons are elementary particles, meaning it has no internal structure. But protons are each made of three quarks, two 'up' and a 'down,' which add up to exactly +1. Here's how: each 'up' quark has an exact charge of 2/3, and the 'down' quark, - 1/3.

BTW, the neutral neutron has two 'down' quarks, and one 'up.' A charge of zero.
Another mystery....quarks based on 'threes' when things most often in nature things pair up, like socks.

Now, leptons.....never mind.

Now, are you embarrassed because of how little you know....or are you too stupid to be embarrassed?

Which is it?

Enough chit-chat.

I have stated my position to you twice. If you can't keep up with the conversation, just congratulate yourself and move along.

Running away and hiding?

In your case....a fine idea.

brucestillbeaten

Can you do that?

You've failed to respond to his point, challenging you as to whether matter can create itself.

His point, then, is correct, and you acknowledge same by a deflection about the person saying it.

You are such a loser that folks are gonna believe our side has created you as a sock puppet.

Tell 'em you're for real!

There was no point.

Your silliness is also pointless.

How does it feel to be laughingstock of pointlesness?

Forum List

Back