🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Aleppo...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
let those fuckers blow each other up. It just means we have to fight less of them later.

A lot of the innocent blood flowing right now is on Obama's hands.

Obama said "Elections" have consequences.

But, "being a Pussy" has consequences too.....a whole lot of women and children have died in Aleppo and elsewhere in Arabia...simply because Barack Obama is a Pussy.

A lot of the innocent blood flowing right now is on Obama's hands.

Obama said "Elections" have consequences.

But, "being a Pussy" has consequences too.....a whole lot of women and children have died in Aleppo and elsewhere in Arabia...simply because Barack Obama is a Pussy.

Alas it's not because he was a pussy. It is because he was an arrogant fuck to demand regime change with a fake Arab Spring in Egypt, Libya and Syria. Oh and Yemen as well.

All designed to take out secular leaders and turn the area over to the MB. His administration and the CIA worked hand in hand with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to overthrow Assad. This is on record.

Syria had been stable. In essence, Obama and other western leaders such as Harper, Cameron and Merkel caused all this shit in the Middle East.

As if it hadn't been bad enough before, now it's freaking FUBAR'D.

Is "Aleppo" a country or a city or a recent "independent nation" recognized by the corrupt U.N.? Last I heard Obama was still president and he seems more interested in giving medals to liberals than straightening out the mess he and Hillary made in the Mid East.

What kills me about Syria is that Obama and Kerry still want to replace Assad.

Look how well that turned out for Egypt. Thank heavens the people revolted against Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood despite Obama's objections.

Hell's bells he had McCain and Graham run over to try to save Morsi's hide. The Muslim Brotherhood is a nightmare terror organization despite the administration attempting to convince us that they were a secular organization. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The straw that broke the camel's back in Egypt was when that maniac Morsi appointed the mastermind of the Luxor Massacre that killed I beleive 70 plus to be the Governor of Luxor.

Holy toledo!

Then still not having learned their lesson the tag team of Obama and Hillary "we came we saw he died" Clinton turned over Libya to a rag tag batch of terror groups and we know how Libya turned out.

Fast forward to Syria. There aren't any moderate rebels. These terrorists come from all over the world to join up with al Nusra (AQ) and ISIS.

WTF? And Obama still wants Assad replaced. Sheesh.

• Banned

Look how well that turned out for Egypt. Thank heavens the people revolted against Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood despite Obama's objections.

Hell's bells he had McCain and Graham run over to try to save Morsi's hide. The Muslim Brotherhood is a nightmare terror organization despite the administration attempting to convince us that they were a secular organaization. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The straw that broke the camel's back in Egypt was when that maniac Morsi appointed the mastermind of the Luxor Massacre that killed I beleive 70 plus to be the Governor of Luxor.

Holy toledo!

Then still not having learned their lesson the tag team of Obama and Hillary "we came we saw he died" Clinton turned over Libya to a rag tag batch of terror groups and we know how Libya turned out.

Fast forward to Syria. There aren't any moderate rebels. These terrorists come from all over the world to join up with al Nusra (AQ) and ISIS.

I still say let those fuckers blow each other up over there… less to fight later

Hell's bells he had McCain and Graham run over to try to save Morsi's hide. The Muslim Brotherhood is a nightmare terror organization despite the administration attempting to convince us that they were a secular organaization. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Holy toledo!

I still say let those fuckers blow each other up over there… less to fight later

I just hope Trump says screw you to Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Let them do their own dirty work. Let them bleed.

let those fuckers blow each other up. It just means we have to fight less of them later.
I am glad Assad has defeated the US/Israel backed terrorist assholes. Its a GIANT blow to Israel,US,EU,etc. They want control via puppet leaders all over the ME. Puppets that will listen to the US and Israel or else they know they will get invaded and deposed. Such a wonderful thing to see Assad win!

Forum List

Back