Alex Jones has a wet faced melt down

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

I think we need to invest more heavily in mental health treatment when Trump loses. These ppl are crazier than a shit house rat.

I think we need to invest more heavily in mental health treatment when Trump loses. These ppl are crazier than a shit house rat.

you know, i understand that there are tinfoil hat wearing loons like alex jones in this country. what is bizarre is that in past times, he'd have been the village idiot and everyone would have laughed at him and made sure he had enough to eat and a place to sleep. in the world of the internet, the village loon finds other village loons to be friends with ...and sometimes those friends decide to run for president.

As pissed as that dude gets. How has he managed to not stroke out yet? Dude really needs to stop watching TV so much.

Look out for his new show coming soon on the Trump network. Their motto will say "Where Confirmation Bias Lives"

c185b9670e946ab4febccd7806f5a344.jpg

you know, i understand that there are tinfoil hat wearing loons like alex jones in this country. what is bizarre is that in past times, he'd have been the village idiot and everyone would have laughed at him and made sure he had enough to eat and a place to sleep. in the world of the internet, the village loon finds other village loons to be friends with ...and sometimes those friends decide to run for president.

The UN will fix that Internet thing for ya here soon,

UN News - Stopping hate speech spread via Internet tops agenda of UN anti-racism committee

Fifty years after his famous speech, Mr. King’s vision remained a dream for many people around the world and that was why, to continue to protect those whose human rights were being violated because of their race, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin, the Committee’s members are here today, said Ms. Pansieri.

That bitch is as crazy as the fat man, but it's worse because she is in a position of real power, well, real power as long as the teeth are provided by the US.

UN News - Stopping hate speech spread via Internet tops agenda of UN anti-racism committee

Fifty years after his famous speech, Mr. King’s vision remained a dream for many people around the world and that was why, to continue to protect those whose human rights were being violated because of their race, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin, the Committee’s members are here today, said Ms. Pansieri.

That bitch is as crazy as the fat man, but it's worse because she is in a position of real power, well, real power as long as the teeth are provided by the US.

okie dokie.

thanks for proving my point.

and way to go with calling the first major party candidate for president a bitch. way to get that women's vote,. :thup:

I agree with her.

I agree with her.

It's easy to at first, but I challenge you to go back and look at what you post. In ten years, typically less that could be deemed hate speech and some there who is a mover and a shaker from someone third world shit hole (yes, Italy is a third world shit hole as far as I'm concurned) gets to decide. I know my stuff would be right up there as "hate speech". There is no right to not be offended some say. I disagree. We all have the right to not be offended. That's why we just don't look at offensive stuff. Styx and stones and all that is greater wisdom then censoring the Internet.

I agree with her.

Then you're a nazi.

It's way past his nap time.

He might just need a granola bar. My kid gets cranky when he hasn't eaten.

only if they put an anti-psychotic medication in with the granola

Seriously, some people get emotional when they get low blood sugar. They tend to go to extremes in their thinking.

I agree with her.

Then you're a nazi.

yes...say someone whose politics you don't like is a "nazi" then go vote for an actual bigoted fascist.

\either way, let us know when she's killed 11 million people. until then, only nazis are nazis.

:cuckoo:

It's way past his nap time.

He might just need a granola bar. My kid gets cranky when he hasn't eaten.

only if they put an anti-psychotic medication in with the granola

Seriously, some people get emotional when they get low blood sugar. They tend to go to extremes in their thinking.

no one gets like that from a little hypoglycemia.

Forum List

Back