Alex Jones has a wet faced melt down

You know I'm talking about directly running the campaign at the same time as running the media enterprise dont you?

If you think I'm talking about a wall that the news cant talk with pols then you're wrong

Same difference. Whatever. Again, I doubt you really understand what goes on at the CFR.

In the old days, I suppose that was possible, but this is the 21st century. Obviously you haven't read the DNC Wikileaks emails. The DNC manipulated MSM. Or didn't you know?

Are you really that uninformed?

BOTH parties do it.

You know I'm talking about directly running the campaign at the same time as running the media enterprise dont you?

If you think I'm talking about a wall that the news cant talk with pols then you're wrong

Same difference. Whatever. Again, I doubt you really understand what goes on at the CFR.

In the old days, I suppose that was possible, but this is the 21st century. Obviously you haven't read the DNC Wikileaks emails. The DNC manipulated MSM. Or didn't you know?

BOTH parties do it.

In these elections the MSM is a corrupt megaphone for Clinton, let's not even pretend otherwise.

you know, i understand that there are tinfoil hat wearing loons like alex jones in this country. what is bizarre is that in past times, he'd have been the village idiot and everyone would have laughed at him and made sure he had enough to eat and a place to sleep. in the world of the internet, the village loon finds other village loons to be friends with ...and sometimes those friends decide to run for president.

The UN will fix that Internet thing for ya here soon,

UN News - Stopping hate speech spread via Internet tops agenda of UN anti-racism committee

Fifty years after his famous speech, Mr. King’s vision remained a dream for many people around the world and that was why, to continue to protect those whose human rights were being violated because of their race, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin, the Committee’s members are here today, said Ms. Pansieri.

That bitch is as crazy as the fat man, but it's worse because she is in a position of real power, well, real power as long as the teeth are provided by the US.
I agree with her.

It's easy to at first, but I challenge you to go back and look at what you post. In ten years, typically less that could be deemed hate speech and some there who is a mover and a shaker from someone third world shit hole (yes, Italy is a third world shit hole as far as I'm concurned) gets to decide. I know my stuff would be right up there as "hate speech". There is no right to not be offended some say. I disagree. We all have the right to not be offended. That's why we just don't look at offensive stuff. Styx and stones and all that is greater wisdom then censoring the Internet.
I know my posture is not a popular one, so I don't really expect anyone to agree with me. The blessed 1st amendment allows us to spread animosity and fuel hatred with a will.

Apparently not if the UN has it's way. Obviously you are too obtuse to understand that.
Apparently you are too obtuse to read my posts. I AGREE WITH THE UN.

Last edited:
Alex Jones is angry?

Wow, tell us something new. It's like stating that Hillary is corrupt...

.. or like stating that Trump never wanted to be president.

Obvious.

Or that you are truthful...

Obvious.

.. or that you are just some brainless moron supporting an orange clown for president who never wanted to be president.

Thanks for your support of electing Hillary Clinton as the next President of the United States.

Your ignorance is greatly appreciated.

Alex Jones is angry?

Obvious.

Obvious.

.. or that you are just some brainless moron supporting an orange clown for president who never wanted to be president.

Thanks for your support of electing Hillary Clinton as the next President of the United States.

What the hell are you talking about?

It's not true that Trump doesn't want to be president, get over it, and stop the lies. I indeed will vote for Trump, so again you are lying. Snap out of it.

BOTH parties do it.

In these elections the MSM is a corrupt megaphone for Clinton, let's not even pretend otherwise.

Let's not pretend that BOTH parties don't do it.

Are you old enough to remember the years of Bush and Iraq?

Media manipulation was as obvious as the nose on your face.

Yeah, CC you really are a fiscal conservative at heart, right???

LOL!!!

Or all you care about is the size of your government check...

Well now that you've provided so much information how could I be misinformed any longer? This is the 2nd time you just typed up some garbage without revealing what the hell you're talking about. Thats a clear sign of a bullshit artist

Alex Jones is angry?

Obvious.

Obvious.

It's not true that Trump doesn't want to be president, get over it, and stop the lies. I indeed will vote for Trump, so again you are lying. Snap out of it.

Dude .. perhaps this is all over your head.

NOBODY who wants to be president engages in a campaign that purposefully offends everyone they would need to actually be president.

Stop being played for a fool.

Yeah, CC you really are a fiscal conservative at heart, right???

c0e3dc273159d3861dc82b5f765c8879.jpg

I didnt even mention fiscal ANYTHING. You're losing it

Alex Jones is angry?

Obvious.

Obvious.

Dude .. perhaps this is all over your head.

NOBODY who wants to be president engages in a campaign that purposefully offends everyone they would need to actually be president.

Stop being played for a fool.

NOBODY who wants to be a president engages in actions that reveal your corruption to everyone.

Hillary just did though... and yup, sure enough she wants to be the president.

Also, perhaps you should not try to coach Trump, it's quite remarkable he is where he is, whether he wins or not. You have an IQ less than 100, and he is at 156, just saying... stop the Dunning Kruger.

BOTH parties do it.
I'm not going to argue with you there. The elites give you the illusion that the parties are significantly different. In reality, they only differ on cosmetic issues like abortion and gay rights, which the elites don't give a shit about.

That is why the GOP is disintegrating, b/c populists believed they have taken control of it.

I'm not really sure that the mob has taken control myself, Trump very well might have been a plant, a ringer. They might have waiting till it was too late, and then have him, along with the media, purposely destroy his campaign.

But, let them believe he's the real deal. It isn't doing anyone any harm, and it is letting a steam valve blow. It will also create the illusion for the people that the system works.

This quote is from Tragedy and Hope, one of Bill Clinton's favorite books, by his mentor and the professor that got him his Rhodes scholarship;

978784.png

The UN will fix that Internet thing for ya here soon,

UN News - Stopping hate speech spread via Internet tops agenda of UN anti-racism committee

Fifty years after his famous speech, Mr. King’s vision remained a dream for many people around the world and that was why, to continue to protect those whose human rights were being violated because of their race, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin, the Committee’s members are here today, said Ms. Pansieri.

That bitch is as crazy as the fat man, but it's worse because she is in a position of real power, well, real power as long as the teeth are provided by the US.
I agree with her.

It's easy to at first, but I challenge you to go back and look at what you post. In ten years, typically less that could be deemed hate speech and some there who is a mover and a shaker from someone third world shit hole (yes, Italy is a third world shit hole as far as I'm concurned) gets to decide. I know my stuff would be right up there as "hate speech". There is no right to not be offended some say. I disagree. We all have the right to not be offended. That's why we just don't look at offensive stuff. Styx and stones and all that is greater wisdom then censoring the Internet.
I know my posture is not a popular one, so I don't really expect anyone to agree with me. The blessed 1st amendment allows us to spread animosity and fuel hatred with a will.

Apparently not if the UN has it's way. Obviously you are too obtuse to understand that.
Apparently you are too obtuse to read my posts. I AGREE WITH THE UN.

How very unAmerican of you. What nation did you say you are from again?

Well now that you've provided so much information how could I be misinformed any longer? This is the 2nd time you just typed up some garbage without revealing what the hell you're talking about. Thats a clear sign of a bullshit artist

With you attitude, and your position, you're really not worth explaining what is going on, you will still remain in denial.

Forum List

Back