Alex Jones has a wet faced melt down

I think we need to invest more heavily in mental health treatment when Trump loses. These ppl are crazier than a shit house rat.

Oh the irony

1493c73c308457b1dc835f85c93ef67a.jpg

can you believe these loons take that thing seriously?

explains so much about them.

Watching him melt down is funny to the sane people but my issue is that there are people out there who believe this garbage and Trump is telling his followers that Democracy is a sham unless he wins. That shit is dangerous because he instructs them that no one knows the truth but him. Dont believe in voting, media, public, politicians, Generals, etc etc etc...He knows better. And they dont hide it either...this ran on Brietbart

sub-buzz-6230-1476081782-1.png

(which I still dont understand why no one is mentioning how dangerous tying media with running a political office and their "news" at the same time).

I think we need to invest more heavily in mental health treatment when Trump loses. These ppl are crazier than a shit house rat.

:lol::lol::lol:

That was beautiful to behold.

Quick .. somebody get that asshole some sharp objects.

Agree, but Alan is regulated to his little spot in his basement. What scares the shit out of me are people like this here,

That's among the most blatantly retarded. Then we have this schmendrok that no one knew about until recently,

I mean what do these assholes do all day? Alex Jones is indeed a weirdo, but he is a safe weirdo. Democrats are way more scarey.

you know, i understand that there are tinfoil hat wearing loons like alex jones in this country. what is bizarre is that in past times, he'd have been the village idiot and everyone would have laughed at him and made sure he had enough to eat and a place to sleep. in the world of the internet, the village loon finds other village loons to be friends with ...and sometimes those friends decide to run for president.

The UN will fix that Internet thing for ya here soon,

UN News - Stopping hate speech spread via Internet tops agenda of UN anti-racism committee

Fifty years after his famous speech, Mr. King’s vision remained a dream for many people around the world and that was why, to continue to protect those whose human rights were being violated because of their race, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin, the Committee’s members are here today, said Ms. Pansieri.

That bitch is as crazy as the fat man, but it's worse because she is in a position of real power, well, real power as long as the teeth are provided by the US.

I agree with her.

Then you're a nazi.

yes...say someone whose politics you don't like is a "nazi" then go vote for an actual bigoted fascist.

\either way, let us know when she's killed 11 million people. until then, only nazis are nazis.

:cuckoo:

Perfect example of what I'm talking about right here^. This poster here is no better off then the people who follow Jones. They can't think a thought without being told what it is. The Democrat party has always needed the feeble and weak minded to exist in a society based on being independent. It's why the party invented the KKK, keep the colored in check so they can depend on their vote.

you know, i understand that there are tinfoil hat wearing loons like alex jones in this country. what is bizarre is that in past times, he'd have been the village idiot and everyone would have laughed at him and made sure he had enough to eat and a place to sleep. in the world of the internet, the village loon finds other village loons to be friends with ...and sometimes those friends decide to run for president.

UN News - Stopping hate speech spread via Internet tops agenda of UN anti-racism committee

Fifty years after his famous speech, Mr. King’s vision remained a dream for many people around the world and that was why, to continue to protect those whose human rights were being violated because of their race, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin, the Committee’s members are here today, said Ms. Pansieri.

That bitch is as crazy as the fat man, but it's worse because she is in a position of real power, well, real power as long as the teeth are provided by the US.
I agree with her.
Then you're a nazi.

yes...say someone whose politics you don't like is a "nazi" then go vote for an actual bigoted fascist.

\either way, let us know when she's killed 11 million people. until then, only nazis are nazis.

:cuckoo:

Perfect example of what I'm talking about right here^. This poster here is no better off then the people who follow Jones. They can't think a thought without being told what it is. The Democrat party has always needed the feeble and weak minded to exist in a society based on being independent. It's why the party invented the KKK, keep the colored in check so they can depend on their vote.

You havent commented one time on this thread about the OP and then you think you can pretend that OTHER people cant think a thought without being told? Your entire contribution is to say that the Internet is about to be taken over. GTFOH

looks like the shillary is horney for alex jones now. the infowars must have published another alt-right pepe the frog cartoon.

If trump loses his new media company or maybe even new political party
will have

Steve Bannon
Alex Jones
Sean Hannity
Newt Gindrich
Ben Carson
Ann Coulter
Laura Ingram

Running things....

How fucking scary is that???

I agree with her.

It's easy to at first, but I challenge you to go back and look at what you post. In ten years, typically less that could be deemed hate speech and some there who is a mover and a shaker from someone third world shit hole (yes, Italy is a third world shit hole as far as I'm concurned) gets to decide. I know my stuff would be right up there as "hate speech". There is no right to not be offended some say. I disagree. We all have the right to not be offended. That's why we just don't look at offensive stuff. Styx and stones and all that is greater wisdom then censoring the Internet.

I know my posture is not a popular one, so I don't really expect anyone to agree with me. The blessed 1st amendment allows us to spread animosity and fuel hatred with a will.

Watching him melt down is funny to the sane people but my issue is that there are people out there who believe this garbage and Trump is telling his followers that Democracy is a sham unless he wins. That shit is dangerous because he instructs them that no one knows the truth but him. Dont believe in voting, media, public, politicians, Generals, etc etc etc...He knows better. And they dont hide it either...this ran on Brietbart

sub-buzz-6230-1476081782-1.png

(which I still dont understand why no one is mentioning how dangerous tying media with running a political office and their "news" at the same time).

Let me get this straight, YOU DON'T THINK it's a good idea for the media to be in cahoots with politicians running for office? You are concerned with Brietbart possibly having a conflict of interest? You've seen similar ads at HuffPo, yes? Just b/c some guy worked/works there?

What are you, ignorant?

You do know that Hillary is an associate of the CFR, right? You do know that all of the MSM press corps has journalists that meet with her there as well, yes?

And you do know who George Stephanopolis is, yeah?

You know I'm talking about directly running the campaign at the same time as running the media enterprise dont you?

If you think I'm talking about a wall that the news cant talk with pols then you're wrong

I agree with her.

It's easy to at first, but I challenge you to go back and look at what you post. In ten years, typically less that could be deemed hate speech and some there who is a mover and a shaker from someone third world shit hole (yes, Italy is a third world shit hole as far as I'm concurned) gets to decide. I know my stuff would be right up there as "hate speech". There is no right to not be offended some say. I disagree. We all have the right to not be offended. That's why we just don't look at offensive stuff. Styx and stones and all that is greater wisdom then censoring the Internet.

I know my posture is not a popular one, so I don't really expect anyone to agree with me. The blessed 1st amendment allows us to spread animosity and fuel hatred with a will.

Apparently not if the UN has it's way. Obviously you are too obtuse to understand that.

Alex Jones is angry?

Wow, tell us something new. It's like stating that Hillary is corrupt...

If trump loses his new media company or maybe even new political party
will have

Steve Bannon
Alex Jones
Sean Hannity
Newt Gindrich
Ben Carson
Ann Coulter
Laura Ingram

Running things....

How fucking scary is that???

You need to be reprogrammed by Podesta.

He will make everything better for you.

You know I'm talking about directly running the campaign at the same time as running the media enterprise dont you?

If you think I'm talking about a wall that the news cant talk with pols then you're wrong

Same difference. Whatever. Again, I doubt you really understand what goes on at the CFR.

In the old days, I suppose that was possible, but this is the 21st century. Obviously you haven't read the DNC Wikileaks emails. The DNC manipulated MSM. Or didn't you know?

Are you really that uninformed?

Forum List

Back