Alex Jones has a wet faced melt down

I agree with her.

It's easy to at first, but I challenge you to go back and look at what you post. In ten years, typically less that could be deemed hate speech and some there who is a mover and a shaker from someone third world shit hole (yes, Italy is a third world shit hole as far as I'm concurned) gets to decide. I know my stuff would be right up there as "hate speech". There is no right to not be offended some say. I disagree. We all have the right to not be offended. That's why we just don't look at offensive stuff. Styx and stones and all that is greater wisdom then censoring the Internet.
I know my posture is not a popular one, so I don't really expect anyone to agree with me. The blessed 1st amendment allows us to spread animosity and fuel hatred with a will.

Apparently not if the UN has it's way. Obviously you are too obtuse to understand that.
Apparently you are too obtuse to read my posts. I AGREE WITH THE UN.

How very unAmerican of you. What nation did you say you are from again?
Middle Earth, buddy. Middle Earth.

That;s where the Global Warmers' "sinking" islands are headed... into the jaws of the Pacific Ring of Fire...

I think we need to invest more heavily in mental health treatment when Trump loses. These ppl are crazier than a shit house rat.

It's way past his nap time.

He might just need a granola bar. My kid gets cranky when he hasn't eaten.

If we give him a Snickers, does he turn into Mr. Rogers?

Who AJ? Nah. .. . I think he might just need his . . . .
Alex_Youngevity_340x250.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think we need to invest more heavily in mental health treatment when Trump loses. These ppl are crazier than a shit house rat.

you know, i understand that there are tinfoil hat wearing loons like alex jones in this country. what is bizarre is that in past times, he'd have been the village idiot and everyone would have laughed at him and made sure he had enough to eat and a place to sleep. in the world of the internet, the village loon finds other village loons to be friends with ...and sometimes those friends decide to run for president.

If trump loses his new media company or maybe even new political party
will have

Steve Bannon
Alex Jones
Sean Hannity
Newt Gindrich
Ben Carson
Ann Coulter
Laura Ingram

Running things....

How fucking scary is that???

You need to be reprogrammed by Podesta.

He will make everything better for you.

is that your meme of the day, little boy? podestal?

putin would be proud. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back