Alex Jones: "I really, at a gut level, believe they’re going to kill Trump. I mean, I believe the deep state establishment will murder him...

I have President Donald J. Trump and Family in My Daily Prayers. How about any of you?

If the Deep State whacked Trump with a gun they would then push to take all firearms away from civilians. The problem of course would be that far to many people would assume Trump was assassinated by the Deep State to voluntarily turn in their firearms.

If the Deep State whacked Trump with a gun they would then push to take all firearms away from civilians. The problem of course would be that far to many people would assume Trump was assassinated by the Deep State to voluntarily turn in their firearms.
~~~~~~
Isn't that what LBJ and Democrats tried to do after the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK.

**********​

I think the only reason they would have to Epstein TRUMP would be if they didn't think they could steal another election. Actually when you think about it getting rid Biden and Kamala are the bigger problem for the dems.

I have President Donald J. Trump and Family in My Daily Prayers. How about any of you?

I think of Trump with every turd I flush.

Alex Jones!!! :auiqs.jpg:

". . . Last Wednesday, The Economist and YouGov released a survey that showed Kennedy with the highest favorability rating of all the current 2024 presidential candidates. Forty-nine percent of respondents said they saw him favorably, and 30 percent viewed him unfavorably.

Biden and former President Donald Trump had the second-highest favorability rating, with 44 percent of respondents saying they viewed the two candidates favorably.

Kennedy, an anti-vaccine activist, environmental lawyer and member of a famous political dynasty, has been viewed as a long-shot challenger to Biden, who is expected to benefit from an easy series of primaries as the sitting president. . . . "

That will work until the media starts reporting on the truly crazy shit RFK Jr. Believes. Like his Dad's assassin should get parole. And Vaccines are plot to kill us all.

His own family has no use for his craziness.

Right, such as 9/11 and Sandy Hook. To be that insensitive to those who die illustrates just how far he will go to rile up the conspiracy theorists and throw them some red meat. It's digusting. He needs Faith in his life, he needs to change his ways.
dont be a retard,,, that sandy hook was fake as all hell and Jim Fetzer proved it in his book. Right now, no judge or law enforcement will question anything the Deep State does, that is why they can pull one false flag after another.

Sometimes they seem like they're purposely being caricatures. Just for fun.

But they're not. That's the problem.
What we see today with the crazy agendas to the extremes is like a Looney Tunes animated cartoon. Only it is serious. Deadly serious.

That will work until the media starts reporting on the truly crazy shit RFK Jr. Believes. Like his Dad's assassin should get parole. And Vaccines are plot to kill us all.

His own family has no use for his craziness.

Third party distortions and character disparagement.

Anyone that wants to know the truth, will find out first hand what he is saying. Most folks don't trust corporate media.

1687892453608.png

Every intelligent person in American knows, the oligarchs own the corporate and government media, and what they say about folks, is largely unreliable.

You have to go find out the facts for yourself these days, or else you are an idiot.

RFK Jr for president

Attachments

• 1687853467893.png
    1687853467893.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1687853528700.png
    1687853528700.png
    20 KB · Views: 3

Insane MAGAt.

Forum List

Back