Alex Jones latest updates about Trump

I think by the time 2024 rolls around the truth will be undeniable about the adverse reactions to these mRNA shots.

If he doesn’t change his tune by then, it will be a big problem.

The fact is well over half of Republicans have gotten the shot. He can’t just alienate all of them by saying they were wrong to get them. He knows those they haven’t gotten them by now, won’t get them.

Get the man back in office, then he can hold the real crooks responsible. He’s still the only man willing to stand up against the Establishment.

Incredible. Alex Jones and Donald Trump, two flamboyant performance artists, in disagreement.

The Trumpsters will still find an excuse to vote for their orange deity, though.

See post number 2.

I think by the time 2024 rolls around the truth will be undeniable about the adverse reactions to these mRNA shots.

The fact is well over half of Republicans have gotten the shot. He can’t just alienate all of them by saying they were wrong to get them. He knows those they haven’t gotten them by now, won’t get them.

Get the man back in office, then he can hold the real crooks responsible. He’s still the only man willing to stand up against the Establishment.
Exactly.

Of course he will change his tune by then, that is what he does. He tells you people just what you want to hear so you will keep worshiping him.

The Trumpsters will still find an excuse to vote for their orange deity, though

Oh, what’s our other choice? To vote for Biden or any other Democrat dolt who are all pro-vax mandates along with the rest of their Marxist, anti-American Agenda?

Of course he will change his tune by then, that is what he does. He tells you people just what you want to hear so you will keep worshiping him.
Actually we care more about what he does than what he says.
Like when he didn’t force any vaccine mandates. Like when he put tariffs on China and brought back manufacturing jobs. Like when he didn’t start new wars.

I know tracking actual accomplishments is a foreign concept to lefty idiots like you. If you held your own guy to that same standard you’d have to admit he has only fucked up everything he touches. That he lied about never mandating the vaccines. That he lies about everything.

And when "the truth" isnt revealed by 2024, you'll just forget all about your dumb prediction and push it back another few years. It's what you animals do.

Forum List

Back