Alex Jones Made $165 Million Over the Past Three Years

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
That’s why all these people are wallowing in conspiracy theories - Rudi Giuliani, Sydney Powell, the Lying My Pillow Guy, Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, the entire Republican Party, etc. - it’s highly profitable.

Ka-Ching!

That’s why all these people are wallowing in conspiracy theories - Rudi Giuliani, Sydney Powell, the Lying My Pillow Guy, Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, the entire Republican Party, etc. - it’s highly profitable.

Ka-Ching!
Did his son earn it for him by taking over paid do nothing jobs in China and the Ukraine?....just askin.....

Alex Jones just lost like 8 lawsuits over Sandy Hook.

They still have to decide how much money to award Alex Jones' victims.

Let's see how much money he's left with.

Jones is a pussy who pushes crackpot conspiracy he knows are false, only to backtrack and publicly apologize when he gets in legal trouble when people push back.

Ka-Ching!
Jo the big guy got his share from china

Libs can't ever again gain any traction by accusing the right of being corrupt now that they voted for the most corrupt politician for president....the Bidens are corrupt and have always been corrupt....just like they can no longer win by calling Trump a philanderer since Bill Clinton...

Scum is scum and the libs wallow in it....while tossing their poop at everyone....

I'm not surprised. Americans are always rewarding bad behavior. Look how many Democrats are rollin in dough.

Y'all act like it's only Republicans getting rich off bad news. I wonder who made how much off this pandemic shit?

Ka-Ching!

You can add Sotomayor to your list of conspiracy peddlers...

Ka-Ching!
I wonder how much tax-payer's money Biden used to put walls around his homes?
I wonder how much he's taken from our enemies?

I wonder how much tax-payer's money Biden used to put walls around his homes?
I wonder how much he's taken from our enemies?
There are many now who are civilians who will never fight or back up what is in D.C.

Forum List

Back