🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

I can just imagine the Prog Collective Screeching if any GOP rep announced a campaign of gang rape.

SRSLY

Nice that you can imagine dead people but nobody has announced any "campaign of gang rape".

Perhaps you're looking for the threads on Rump's campaign rallies. You know, where there used to be consequences.

Depends on who's writing the history.

Not really

No history will look favorably on the election of Trump. It will only get worse for Trump

the revisionist historians will try to portray Trump as a demon, but the real people know otherwise, they see more money in their pockets, more and better jobs, more security, better trade deals, a stronger nation, respected in the world because of its strength and the resolve of its president.

The DOW when up 350 yesterday when it was announced that China will increase US imports over the next six years, reducing the US trade deficit to zero.

Trump is getting the job done and that is what really scares you dems and libs.
Trump will become a historical punchline

Not just his horrendous lies and mistruths
But the corrupt people he surrounded himself with. If the investigation leads to his actions, he will easily be our worst president
i really do wish normally intelligent people would stop blanket-casting things into incorrect statements.

French Citizens SHOCK Leftists with Chant "We want Trump!"
9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

8 of 37 nations like him in this poll above. now no, that may not seem like a lot but when we're mired in a "globalist" movement, that shows not EVERYONE WANTS that. 8 who approve of trump while a small number, is in fact showing that not everyone hates trump.

so this dream of unification across the world will eventually fade and die. it is impossible to achieve global harmony if 1 small forum such as this can't even come close to it.

so no - the entire world is not. there are in fact many who see this as a globalist fight/war of a different type and to counter the movement obama put under way (which likely started before him as well) we get trump.

we really need a little less exaggeration in the world today.

1Globally, Trump is much less popular than his predecessor. Across 37 countries we surveyed in spring 2017, a median of just 22% said they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. In contrast, 64% expressed confidence in President Barack Obama in these same 37 nations during the final years of his presidency
Trump is trying to to move our nation into a sovereign one. Not a globalist entity. That is the difference now.
Which proves what a moron he is

That mindset went out a hundred years ago

nope, the constitution remains in full affect and Trump is enforcing it. Have you told the Chinese, Iranians, North Koreans, Brits, French, et. al that sovereignty is an obsolete concept?
Our Constitution has allowances for international trade and negotiations
Link me up

I can just imagine the Prog Collective Screeching if any GOP rep announced a campaign of gang rape.

SRSLY

Nice that you can imagine dead people but nobody has announced any "campaign of gang rape".

Perhaps you're looking for the threads on Rump's campaign rallies. You know, where there used to be consequences.

do you understand that the ghetto expression "run train" means gang rape? Its very possible that AOC doesn't know either and just said it because she wanted to sound cool for her homies. She really is that dumb.

Not really

No history will look favorably on the election of Trump. It will only get worse for Trump

the revisionist historians will try to portray Trump as a demon, but the real people know otherwise, they see more money in their pockets, more and better jobs, more security, better trade deals, a stronger nation, respected in the world because of its strength and the resolve of its president.

The DOW when up 350 yesterday when it was announced that China will increase US imports over the next six years, reducing the US trade deficit to zero.

Trump is getting the job done and that is what really scares you dems and libs.
Trump will become a historical punchline

Not just his horrendous lies and mistruths
But the corrupt people he surrounded himself with. If the investigation leads to his actions, he will easily be our worst president
1Globally, Trump is much less popular than his predecessor. Across 37 countries we surveyed in spring 2017, a median of just 22% said they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. In contrast, 64% expressed confidence in President Barack Obama in these same 37 nations during the final years of his presidency
Trump is trying to to move our nation into a sovereign one. Not a globalist entity. That is the difference now.
Which proves what a moron he is

That mindset went out a hundred years ago

nope, the constitution remains in full affect and Trump is enforcing it. Have you told the Chinese, Iranians, North Koreans, Brits, French, et. al that sovereignty is an obsolete concept?
Our Constitution has allowances for international trade and negotiations
Link me up

he cant, he never backs up his BS

SRSLY

do you understand that the ghetto expression "run train" means gang rape? Its very possible that AOC doesn't know either and just said it because she wanted to sound cool for her homies. She really is that dumb.
even if she did, people reuse and redefine terms and phrases all the time. they hear something and like you say, may not even know the source of the expression.

just manufactured rage still to me.

SRSLY

even if she did, people reuse and redefine terms and phrases all the time. they hear something and like you say, may not even know the source of the expression.

I don't see anyone enraged about her. She has become the clown princess of the media because of her ignorant pronouncements and idiotic ravings about 70% tax rates, free medical care for everyone, being inaugurated, and signing bills.

She is an ignorant child. Rage? not at all. Even the dems are trying to distance themselves from her.

SRSLY

I don't see anyone enraged about her. She has become the clown princess of the media because of her ignorant pronouncements and idiotic ravings about 70% tax rates, free medical care for everyone, being inaugurated, and signing bills.

She is an ignorant child. Rage? not at all. Even the dems are trying to distance themselves from her.
by rage i mean just get up in arms about the things she says. even mocking I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID!!!!

if she's as bad as many people say (and she's pretty bad to be sure) she'll be gone soon enough. i just don't get into the CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE SAID stuff people go on about.

SRSLY

by rage i mean just get up in arms about the things she says. even mocking I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID!!!!

if she's as bad as many people say (and she's pretty bad to be sure) she'll be gone soon enough. i just don't get into the CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE SAID stuff people go on about.

I agree, I don't know why the media seems so obsessed with her. But by winning one election she now has a lifetime income at taxpayer expense, that is the real injustice here.

raising the minimum wage means we could be raising more tax revenue from higher paid labor who will also be creating more in demand.

SRSLY

No I don't understand that. All I have to go on is this board, not that I give Shit One.

Far as I know "Run Train" is a drinking game. With Squee. And Gangbang Greg. And Donkeydong Doug.

Last edited:

SRSLY

Actually I tellya what, she's not my Congressperson any more than she's Redfish's or anybody else obsessed from afar, but I happened to run across a quick hallway interview with her yesterday, which was the first time I've ever heard her actually speak. After that two-minute soliloquy I came away with an understanding of why she freaks them out and why they're going out of their way to make shit up about this "stupidity" meme. She's got a knack. If I were a partisan hack on the other side of her I'd be shaking in my boots too.

SRSLY

No I don't understand that. All I have to go on is this board, not that I give Shit One.

Far as I know "Run Train" is a drinking game. With Squee. And Gangbang Greg. And Donkeydong Doug.

As you are a FOB (Friend of Batfink) I feel compelled to offer some friendly advice:

You are in a hole so quick digging.

SRSLY

As you are a FOB (Friend of Batfink) I feel compelled to offer some friendly advice:

You are in a hole so quick digging.

I never dig "quick". You know, the men don't like me 'cause I likes to speak my mind. I said, the men don't like me 'cause I likes to speak my mind. But the womens they all love me 'cause I know how ta... take... my... time....

:rock:

SRSLY

nice dodge, hopstick. I didn't expect to you provide a cogent response.

Actually I tellya what, she's not my Congressperson any more than she's Redfish's or anybody else obsessed from afar, but I happened to run across a quick hallway interview with her yesterday, which was the first time I've ever heard her actually speak. After that two-minute soliloquy I came away with an understanding of why she freaks them out and why they're going out of their way to make shit up about this "stupidity" meme. She's got a knack. If I were a partisan hack on the other side of her I'd be shaking in my boots too.

LOL, if you think this clown princess scares anyone you are sadly mistaken. She is a constant source or amusement, nothing more.

so she's like trump.

Forum List

Back