Alien Life? You better hope God exists!

Yes, and the only way to resolve that paradox is to understand that the creation of man is not a story about the beginning of life on earth or the creation of the solar system but a story about a higher realm of intelligences teaching a gullible numbskull a better way of life only to for him to screw it up by falling for the deceptions of a religious deceiver portrayed as a talking serpent.
Those bronze age tribes knew a thing or two, eh?

Apparently they were far more intelligent, ethical, and dedicated to a love for God and truth than anyone ever suspected.

They weaponized a fairy tale and practiced fractal linguistics and word alchemy turning a handful of cruel and hardened enemies far more powerful than them into over 33,000 shapeless mounds of silly putty.

its unfreakenbelievable if you ask me.

Still works like a charm.

Last edited:
No, never decreases means greater than or equal to zero. In scientific language words have one meaning and one meaning only. "Is" means the equal sign and nothing but the equal sign, there is no "it all depends on what the meaning of is, is," in scientific language.

Never decreases means something increases, if something increases it is not decreasing, or it stays the same, if something stays the same it is also not decreasing. If something always increases then it cannot stay the same. So in scientific language "never decreases" is NOT interchangeable with "always increases."

Frankly, I am bored with your silly argument. As I said, even IF you were correct (you're not) the argument you are making would establish the universe as a state of divinity. The universe itself becomes God. It's fine if you have that belief, many people believe that, but it's not supported by laws of thermodynamics or any other science.

No, never decreases means greater than or equal to zero. In scientific language words have one meaning and one meaning only. "Is" means the equal sign and nothing but the equal sign, there is no "it all depends on what the meaning of is, is," in scientific language.

Never decreases means something increases, if something increases it is not decreasing, or it stays the same, if something stays the same it is also not decreasing. If something always increases then it cannot stay the same. So in scientific language "never decreases" is NOT interchangeable with "always increases."

Frankly, I am bored with your silly argument. As I said, even IF you were correct (you're not) the argument you are making would establish the universe as a state of divinity. The universe itself becomes God. It's fine if you have that belief, many people believe that, but it's not supported by laws of thermodynamics or any other science.
I can understand you being bored with making a fool of yourself and proving you nothing about the Laws of thermodynamics and less about science.

I can understand you being bored with making a fool of yourself and proving you nothing about the Laws of thermodynamics and less about science.

You are the one who has done that. Like I said, I foolishly had a modicum of respect for your opinion on science matters until this. You seemed to be someone who at least knew some basic science and you still seem to know where to find equations. However, you have made one of the most incredibly stupid science arguments I've ever seen. Perpetual motion violates the first and/or the second law of thermodynamics, yet you continue to frantically post the second law as if it somehow supports your argument.

What you are posting is actually the formula for the RATE of entropy. Not entropy itself! It is entirely possible for the rate of entropy to be zero but that doesn't mean entropy = 0. It's like "acceleration" cannot equal zero... you can't accelerate your car to 0 mph. It's impossible.... cannot happen in physical reality. Your RATE of acceleration can be zero, but you are still moving. Entropy can "never decrease" meaning, if entropy exists, it cannot ever equal zero.

And I have no idea why you have such an incredible hard on about this fundamental of science. Other than, you're like like a little poodle with a bone and you think you've gotten one over on me or something. You continue to make a complete fool of yourself and I've now spent two days arguing absolute nonsense with you. Grow the fuck up already!

You are the one who has done that. Like I said, I foolishly had a modicum of respect for your opinion on science matters until this. You seemed to be someone who at least knew some basic science and you still seem to know where to find equations. However, you have made one of the most incredibly stupid science arguments I've ever seen. Perpetual motion violates the first and/or the second law of thermodynamics, yet you continue to frantically post the second law as if it somehow supports your argument.

What you are posting is actually the formula for the RATE of entropy. Not entropy itself! It is entirely possible for the rate of entropy to be zero but that doesn't mean entropy = 0. It's like "acceleration" cannot equal zero... you can't accelerate your car to 0 mph. It's impossible.... cannot happen in physical reality. Your RATE of acceleration can be zero, but you are still moving. Entropy can "never decrease" meaning, if entropy exists, it cannot ever equal zero.

And I have no idea why you have such an incredible hard on about this fundamental of science. Other than, you're like like a little poodle with a bone and you think you've gotten one over on me or something. You continue to make a complete fool of yourself and I've now spent two days arguing absolute nonsense with you. Grow the fuck up already!
And there we see what it takes to be a "spiritualist." No matter what evidence to the contrary, simply make up your own laws of thermodynamics and insist the real Laws of thermodynamics don't exist and were never proven.

Again, a perpetual motion MACHINE would violate the SLoT, but I'm not talking about machines, as you well know and YOU have proven you know it every time you drop the word MACHINE.

And the equation I posted IS the actual SLoT, and not the "rate" of entropy. Delta S means the CHANGE in entropy, not the "rate" of entropy. When the change in entropy is zero then there is nothing like friction to slow the motion so the motion continues forever at that same speed, THAT is the SLoT and the First Law of Motion.

And there we see what it takes to be a "spiritualist." No matter what evidence to the contrary, simply make up your own laws of thermodynamics and insist the real Laws of thermodynamics don't exist and were never proven.

Again, a perpetual motion MACHINE would violate the SLoT, but I'm not talking about machines, as you well know and YOU have proven you know it every time you drop the word MACHINE.

And the equation I posted IS the actual SLoT, and not the "rate" of entropy. Delta S means the CHANGE in entropy, not the "rate" of entropy. When the change in entropy is zero then there is nothing like friction to slow the motion so the motion continues forever at that same speed, THAT is the SLoT and the First Law of Motion.

For all intents and purposes, the universe IS a machine! If perpetual motion were naturally possible, we could easily build a perpetual motion machine based on natural laws of physics. This is just a stupid nonsensical argument and you just won't quit.

Change in entropy is change in the rate of entropy... that's what the fucking word means! Dear God, are you a moron!

For all intents and purposes, the universe IS a machine! If perpetual motion were naturally possible, we could easily build a perpetual motion machine based on natural laws of physics. This is just a stupid nonsensical argument and you just won't quit.

Change in entropy is change in the rate of entropy... that's what the fucking word means! Dear God, are you a moron!
In nature, not all motion is mechanical. But if you insist in calling the universe a machine, then it would more accurately be a perpetual COMMOTION machine. :)

No the change in entropy, Delta S, is the change in the QUANTITY of entropy no matter what the rate, idiot!
You are trying to double talk a physicist about physics. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
And what the fuck is god going to do to stop them from slaughtering all us backwards earth lings?

The best thing we can do is construct a space force.
What the fuck would they want to slaughter us for. If they can get here, they would likely veiw us as ants. I would immagine if they were capable of geting here they would have to be interested in effeciency. It is a long way and a lot of energy would be required to get here. I doubt they want to spend that type of energy on fucking with ants.

And what the fuck is god going to do to stop them from slaughtering all us backwards earth lings?

The best thing we can do is construct a space force.
What the fuck would they want to slaughter us for. If they can get here, they would likely veiw us as ants. I would immagine if they were capable of geting here they would have to be interested in effeciency. It is a long way and a lot of energy would be required to get here. I doubt they want to spend that type of energy on fucking with ants.
Sure, but some people would do just about anything for their pets..

No the change in entropy, Delta S, is the change in the QUANTITY of entropy no matter what the rate, idiot!

LMAO... "Change in quantity" is change in rate. In the formula, "entropy" is S. The value of entropy has to be greater than zero or entropy doesn't exist, it is nil. Since we have a universe, entropy must exist, and since it can never decrease, it must be greater than zero. You've not presented any kind of argument to the contrary, in spite of thinking you have.

LMAO... "Change in quantity" is change in rate. In the formula, "entropy" is S. The value of entropy has to be greater than zero or entropy doesn't exist, it is nil. Since we have a universe, entropy must exist, and since it can never decrease, it must be greater than zero. You've not presented any kind of argument to the contrary, in spite of thinking you have.
Quantities can change at different rates, again you are trying to use semantics on scientific language which allows only one meaning for the words used and that meaning corresponds to specific mathematical processes, therefore "quantity" and "rate" are NOT interchangeable.

Never decrease has already been explained to you, if the entropy of a closed system is zero then the entropy of the system is not decreasing.

The ONLY thing entropy, S, cannot be is negative , it can be positive or zero. I already gave you an example of a closed system with an entropy of zero, any stable atom.

Quantities can change at different rates, again you are trying to use semantics on scientific language which allows only one meaning for the words used and that meaning corresponds to specific mathematical processes, therefore "quantity" and "rate" are NOT interchangeable.

Never decrease has already been explained to you, if the entropy of a closed system is zero then the entropy of the system is not decreasing.

The ONLY thing entropy, S, cannot be is negative , it can be positive or zero. I already gave you an example of a closed system with an entropy of zero, any stable atom.

The quantity of entropy in your formula is S.

IF entropy equals zero it doesn't exist and that defies physics since entropy exists.

The rate of increase can be zero but there is still entropy. Entropy never decreases.

IF entropy equals zero it doesn't exist and that defies physics since entropy exists.

The rate of increase can be zero but there is still entropy. Entropy never decreases.

I have been following this debate and find it interesting. What I have found is comments that the Third Law says a crystal at absolute zero would have zero entropy, but that seems to be in dispute also.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-zero-entropy

Weird you can’t get behind multiverse because there’s no evidence outside your mind but you can god

I have evidence for God. Sorry.

You do? What is it?

Many blessings. Strength to persevere. Inspiration. Comfort and peace of mind.
What about the people who don’t have those things? Are they evidence god doesn’t exist?

See boss, if your first answer is bad, ya got no evidence.

Nova is doing a special on black holes. You may want to watch and see there are more possibilities than god did it. God explains nothing

Forum List

Back