Alien Life? You better hope God exists!

And regardless, even if you are right nothing you are saying proves a god exists.

Oh, I am sorry.... I didn't realize you were expecting proof that God exists! I can save you some time there.... no one will EVER prove God exists to you. So you can now enjoy life without worrying about someone potentially proving God to you on the message boards... it ain't ever going to happen.

No it doesn’t have to be a part of what I believe to be true. Each universe is started a little differently with different atoms.

Surely you can understand cherry picking

No, I am educating you about the Multiverse Theory you claimed you believe in. Go read up on it, I have no reason to lie or mislead you about this.

Another option to god is endless universes separated by dark matter. And no I don’t believe another universe would have a me in it. The odds of that are zero like a fingerprint or snowflake. No two universes are the same. You are only you here and now.

I am guessing you haven't done much research into multiverse theory? Not only do they propose another universe with you in it, they say it's possible universes exist where you are in it and every choice or potential outcome of your decisions are realized. Meaning, there would be a universe where silly boob believes in God and argues on a message board for the existence of that god.

Yeah, it's pretty bong-smokingly amazing but it can never be proved or disproved. If a theory is not falsifiable, it really has no scientific value.

I just don't buy the "there are other you's in other universe" theory. Other than maybe the same way you have a twin out there in this world who looks a lot like you but ultimately they are not you.

Do these people not understand that the first fish on that planet would have to crawl out of the water the exact same time our ancestor fish crawled out? It would have to meet the same mate that our ancestor met. And then it's offspring would have to pair up with the same partner that our ancestor here on earth paired up with and the same partner. In other words if your grandfather meets someone different in the other universe or if your great great great great great ancestor meets someone different, you will never be born.

300,000 generations between us and the chimp/human common ancestor.

What are the chances all 300,000 of your grandparents would meet up again even on this planet. Zero.

Do you see what I'm saying? Wake up one day late on this planet and nothing on the other planet will be the same. In fact the chances of 300,000 of your ancestors meeting here and in another multiverse are impossible. Would it rain on both planets at the same time? Would the asteroid that wiped out earth here do it on in the other multiverse?

I still say no two explosions would ever be identical.

And even if you shake up two snow globes and they both shake out exactly the same way (which the never would), but even if they did they would be two completely different snow globes and the contents in them are unique.

Go do some studying up on Multiverse Theory. That IS the theory, I shit you not! It's the exact same quantum mechanics that predicts multiple universes and it posits that an infinite number of universes exist where all potential outcomes are covered. Yeah... it's cray-cray, but IF you believe in Multiverse Theory, that's a part of it.

Personally, I don't believe in it because I don't have that much faith. It is a theory we cannot evaluate, test or measure, so it has no scientific value. But it is interesting.
Weird you can’t get behind multiverse because there’s no evidence outside your mind but you can god

First of all, no two universes are the same. So why would what's happening inside those two universes be the same? One was born 1 billion light years away from us and it's half the size of our universe. Another universe might be 1 trillion light years away from us and twice our size.

No two universes are the same.

That's the whole point. Every universe has a different reality of potentials. Infinite is a large number.... (uhm... you know what it means, right?) So all the gazillions and gazillions of possible potentials have happened in at least one of the infinite universes.

No it doesn’t have to be a part of what I believe to be true. Each universe is started a little differently with different atoms.

Surely you can understand cherry picking

No, I am educating you about the Multiverse Theory you claimed you believe in. Go read up on it, I have no reason to lie or mislead you about this.
You have to believe whatever you hear theorized about multiverse? It’s not the gospels I’m sure not all scientists that believe in multiverse believes that crazy shit. That’s not logical although I get it because infinite is gigantic but hey consider this infinite multiverse is what you call god. The multiverse is eternal not god

God can't even see you if he looks through a microscope. That's how insignificant we are. So why does God care about us and not tardigrades? Is it because they are small and stupid? So are we. We just happen to be the smartest micro organism on this tiny rock.

Well God created us, so.... there's that. :dunno:

First of all, no two universes are the same. So why would what's happening inside those two universes be the same? One was born 1 billion light years away from us and it's half the size of our universe. Another universe might be 1 trillion light years away from us and twice our size.

No two universes are the same.

That's the whole point. Every universe has a different reality of potentials. Infinite is a large number.... (uhm... you know what it means, right?) So all the gazillions and gazillions of possible potentials have happened in at least one of the infinite universes.
Is god not infinite?

The SLoT is written in scientific language, which you obviously know nothing about, and therefore represents an equation in words. All "never decreases" means in an equation is "greater that or equal to zero." When entropy equals zero, motion is perpetual. No machine has an entropy of zero, but nature does!

No, nature doesn't. Unless you're arguing nature violates the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics:

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time.

Did you have lunch with silly boob and order the Dum-dum Salad or what?

Not quite, the SLoT is a law ABOUT entropy, not entropy itself.
The SLoT says, "in a closed thermodynamic system, entropy never decreases."

Now please explain how that Law prevents perpetual motion in nature.

Because it's an illogical and self-defeating argument. If there were perpetual motion, then not only does entropy never decrease, it doesn't even exist. It can't exist if motion is eternally perpetual.

Really dude, this was a bizarre mountain to pick for your demise.
The SLoT is written in scientific language, which you obviously know nothing about, and therefore represents an equation in words. All "never decreases" means in an equation is "greater that or equal to zero." When entropy equals zero, motion is perpetual. No machine has an entropy of zero, but nature does!!!! If entropy could not equal zero in nature, no matter could exist. Does matter exist? Of course it does!

Your word games do not work on scientific language!

6201873_orig.jpg

You are a complete dumb ass. That's all.
A dumb ass who understands the above EQUATION for the SLoT as opposed to a fool like you who understands nothing.

A dumb ass who understands the above EQUATION for the SLoT as opposed to a fool like you who understands nothing.

You don't understand anything, apparently.

Did you just run out there and find a graphic to an equation to post so that you could look smart or something? Because, you've presented a fucking stupid, stupid argument. Perpetual motion is not possible, it violates the laws of physics. I don't know where you came to think that it's possible but you've not proved it by posting an equation. Sorry!

And even IF there were a way for me to wave a magic wand and make you correct... your argument is that our universe exists in a divine state of eternal, everlasting perpetuity. You've created God, The Universe! IF what you claimed were true, you've just given physical proof for existence of God! Congrats, the Nobel Prize in Physics is surely yours!

As much as I would LOVE for that to be the case, what you have offered is totally ridiculous and not just a little bit... a whole LOT of ridiculous.... like 7th grade dropout retarded ridiculous. And you just keep on doubling down! Amazing!

The SLoT is written in scientific language, which you obviously know nothing about, and therefore represents an equation in words. All "never decreases" means in an equation is "greater that or equal to zero." When entropy equals zero, motion is perpetual. No machine has an entropy of zero, but nature does!

No, nature doesn't. Unless you're arguing nature violates the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics:

The

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time.

states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time.

I notice you edited out the equation for the SLoT that I posted. You then posted as the SLoT words that are not the same equation and therefore not the actual SLoT. You used semantics to change "never decreases" which is the mathematical sign for "greater than OR EQUAL TO," to "always increases" which is the mathematical sign for "greater than," > thus eliminating the "OR EQUAL TO" without showing how you did it mathematically, because neither you or anyone in history has been able to do that. You can't pontificate a new SLoT with semantics, you must show the math.

So here again is the equation for the real SLoT, but this time show the math you used to get rid of the "or equal to" part.

6201873_orig.jpg

The

states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time.
I notice you edited out the equation for the SLoT that I posted. You then posted as the SLoT words that are not the same equation and therefore not the actual SLoT. You used semantics to change "never decreases" which is the mathematical sign for "greater than OR EQUAL TO," to "always increases" which is the mathematical sign for "greater than," > thus eliminating the "OR EQUAL TO" without showing how you did it mathematically, because neither you or anyone in history has been able to do that. You can't pontificate a new SLoT with semantics, you must show the math.

So here again is the equation for the real SLoT, but this time show the math you used to get rid of the "or equal to" part.

6201873_orig.jpg

Hey fuckwit... "never decreases" means it is impossible for entropy to equal zero! EVER!
:cuckoo:

Did you just run out there and find a graphic to an equation to post so that you could look smart or something? Because, you've presented a fucking stupid, stupid argument. Perpetual motion is not possible, it violates the laws of physics.
No that is not just any graphic, it is the actual equation for the SLoT. The fact that you don't know that is merely a testament to your ignorance.

Again you are wrong, a perpetual motion MACHINE is impossible.

Again, if entropy could not equal zero, then no mater could exist!!!!
Imagine if in nature entropy ALWAYS INCREASED as you moronically believe, no atoms could exist because the negatively charged electron speeding around the positively charged nucleus would slow down and at a speed slower than the speed of light it would not be able to maintain its orbit and would be pulled into the nucleus splitting it. So we see that if entropy could not equal zero in nature no matter could exist.

4mTsNWmMce_1389211267230.jpg

The

6201873_orig.jpg

Hey fuckwit... "never decreases" means it is impossible for entropy to equal zero! EVER!
:cuckoo:
No, never decreases means greater than or equal to zero. In scientific language words have one meaning and one meaning only. "Is" means the equal sign and nothing but the equal sign, there is no "it all depends on what the meaning of is, is," in scientific language.

Never decreases means something increases, if something increases it is not decreasing, or it stays the same, if something stays the same it is also not decreasing. If something always increases then it cannot stay the same. So in scientific language "never decreases" is NOT interchangeable with "always increases."

Yes, and the only way to resolve that paradox is to understand that the creation of man is not a story about the beginning of life on earth or the creation of the solar system but a story about a higher realm of intelligences teaching a gullible numbskull a better way of life only to for him to screw it up by falling for the deceptions of a religious deceiver portrayed as a talking serpent.
Those bronze age tribes knew a thing or two, eh?

Forum List

Back