Alien Life? You better hope God exists!

Of course the universes are confined to science. They are born live and die. The cosmos are alive you can clearly see. You are a part of it.

Anyways this is something we need to stop telling our children this lie. I just realized this is how we are holding the masses back. Instead of telling a young child the scientific truth we lie about a creator and we point to holy books as evidence. Your denial of evolution and global warming are evidence

You know, I was thinking about this the other day. Back when Isaac Newton was writing Principia and formulating the Laws of Motion.... people of that time were sharing the story of Jesus Christ, the baby in the manger, the Great Flood, Moses parting the Red Sea and the Ten Commandments..... all of that was being discussed among the people of the time. In fact, Newton himself spent the later part of his life writing what would eventually become the basis for modern Protestant Doctrine. He acknowledged a "mercurial spirit" coursing through our universe which could not be explained by physics which he largely created.

When Constantine ruled over Rome, he was the first emperor to convert to Christianity. He was instrumental in the Edict of Milan which delivered religious tolerance for Christianity throughout the Roman Empire. This particular religious belief was very important to the people of that time, just as it is today.

But let's go back WAY further... let's go back 70,000 years to Lake Mungo. This is where we've found the remains of some of the oldest human civilization. They actually buried the dead with ceremonial rituals using red ocher. This means, even way back then, humans believed in spiritual nature.... something greater beyond the physical.

Now, all of a sudden... just in your lifetime, you have some silly obscure notion that something you have to say is going to simply erase all those years of human thought? That, somehow, mankind is simply going to abandon thinking about the spirit or spiritual things because... you're "smarter" than anyone ever to have roamed the Earth? Because you've adopted a faith-based belief in theories you cannot prove... and that's the whole basis on which you think humanity is to abandon it's age old beliefs. That's just incredible to me that you would even contemplate such a thing.
Well that’s what’s happening anywhere that’s not fundamentally religious. People are evolving to not be spiritual religious nuts. Even you only argue for a vague concept of god. Generic. You are proof religion is going away.

Imagine when more people like you stop telling the religious lies. The awakening has begun.

By the way the day newton started getting religious was the day he stopped coming up with new ideas. Neal Debra’s Tyson explained that yes he did get religious and he proved nothing after that. What a waste. What great new invention or discovery came from looking for god? Usually god stays out of the science lab

Isaac Newton was "religious" his entire life. He attended Trinity College, a religious university, on the letter of his uncle who was a reverend. Among his early writings was his listing of sins before age 19. Maybe "Neal Debra" was too stupid to read up on Newton? :dunno:

In any event, the world has always had people like you. Never has there been more than about 5% nihilists among the general population, the rest of us are spiritually connected. Now you can fool yourself into thinking that you're making a difference with your rants and protests but nothing you have ever said has changed my mind one iota and I bet I speak for the overwhelming majority of people here and on the planet. You are totally inconsequential.
Here’s my problem with religion. A kid asks about the Big Bang and you tell them god did it right? You are a liar. You should tell them that’s just one theory. Never mind it’s not an actual theory. Point is what you think doesn’t match reality. It’s not a fact.

Another option to god is endless universes separated by dark matter. And no I don’t believe another universe would have a me in it. The odds of that are zero like a fingerprint or snowflake. No two universes are the same. You are only you here and now.

Anyways yes I’m just guessing same as you. I never been to another universe and you never met god

I don't even know if the Big Bang happened, that's just a theory. And one that is actually an enigma to physics because physics can't really explain why it happened or what caused it to happen. I also don't know if other universes exist but if they do we shouldn't call them "universes" because UNI means ONE. The problem with that theory is, it can never be proved. So it's really no different than a theory we were created by a flying spaghetti monster. Same difference... two unprovable theories.

Oh... and I talk to God every day.
No no no. You’re close.

The Big Bang is a theory because there’s science behind it.

We don’t know what caused it true. Or why. Don’t assume your god hypothesis did it.

The spaghetti monster isn’t even a hypothesis. Do you know what a theory is?

No multiverse and god can never be proven. Consider them two possibilities

And of course everyone is spiritual. How many of us are lied to/brainwashed at a young age to believe God did it? To believe god walked on water and sent his son and all those lies? Of course most people are still brainwashed.

How many people are lied to and told there is no such thing as God and human spirituality is just a figment of imagination? :dunno:
We don’t lie. We say we don’t believe it. We don’t say god visited. We say we’ve never seen one piece of evidence

And according to you not many because you say everyone is spiritual

And of course everyone is spiritual. How many of us are lied to/brainwashed at a young age to believe God did it? To believe god walked on water and sent his son and all those lies? Of course most people are still brainwashed.

How many people are lied to and told there is no such thing as God and human spirituality is just a figment of imagination? :dunno:
5%?

No... TIME is one of the four dimensions. Space has THREE dimensions.
You know... 3D?
:rofl: You should avoid commenting about dumb people.
In classical mechanics, space and time are different categories and refer to absolute space and time. That conception of the world is a four-dimensional space but not the one that was found necessary to describe electromagnetism. The four dimensions of spacetime consist of events that are not absolutely defined spatially and temporally, but rather are known relative to the motion of an observer. Minkowski space first approximates the universe without gravity; the pseudo-Riemannian manifolds of general relativity describe spacetime with matter and gravity. Ten dimensions are used to describe string theory, eleven dimensions can describe supergravity and M-theory, and the state-space of quantum mechanics is an infinite-dimensional function space.

^^^ Does not refute anything I said. But thanks anyway.
You still have not proven how all motion stopped so time did not exist until it was created by a non-physical spirit.

Motion cannot exist without time and space, dimwit.
Ass backwards, as usual.
Again, for time to not have existed, as you moronically claim, there had to be no motion, violating the TLoT.
Why is boss assuming what things were like before the Big Bang? He knows that’s unknowable

Half the people in church are faking it.

Half the Atheists are faking it too.
All spiritualists are faking it.
We are connected to the universe. We are a very small part of it. And we feel extremely lucky but we don’t know if there’s a creator. Most humans believe it. So wishful superstition kicks in.

Notice every major newspaper has horoscopes. Yes stupid people are spiritual

We are connected to the universe. We are a very small part of it. And we feel extremely lucky but we don’t know if there’s a creator. Most humans believe it. So wishful superstition kicks in.

I enjoy reading horoscopes because they're fun - I don't actually believe in them.

I enjoy reading horoscopes because they're fun - I don't actually believe in them.
Are you the exception or rule?

I found the book Boss read. It's not the bible.

The Science of Spirituality is a ground-breaking book that integrates the individual systems of science, psychology, philosophy, spirituality and religion into a unified system that describes the multi-dimensional nature of man and the universe. It provides a more comprehensive description of reality than conventional science can offer and fully explains the mechanisms behind an array of paranormal phenomena that mainstream science chooses to ignore. It explains the science behind religious, spiritual and new-age belief systems, and sheds light on some common misconceptions. The Science of Spirituality systematically describes the mechanisms behind a diverse range of subject matter including: consciousness, sleep and dreams, reincarnation, religion, creation, evolution, space and time, higher dimensions, heaven and hell, ghosts, angels and demons, out of body experiences, near death experiences, clairvoyance, psychic abilities, personal development, meditation and the meaning of life.

Actually looks pretty interesting.

No... TIME is one of the four dimensions. Space has THREE dimensions.
You know... 3D?
:rofl: You should avoid commenting about dumb people.
In classical mechanics, space and time are different categories and refer to absolute space and time. That conception of the world is a four-dimensional space but not the one that was found necessary to describe electromagnetism. The four dimensions of spacetime consist of events that are not absolutely defined spatially and temporally, but rather are known relative to the motion of an observer. Minkowski space first approximates the universe without gravity; the pseudo-Riemannian manifolds of general relativity describe spacetime with matter and gravity. Ten dimensions are used to describe string theory, eleven dimensions can describe supergravity and M-theory, and the state-space of quantum mechanics is an infinite-dimensional function space.

You still have not proven how all motion stopped so time did not exist until it was created by a non-physical spirit.

Ass backwards, as usual.
Again, for time to not have existed, as you moronically claim, there had to be no motion, violating the TLoT.
What in the living fuck? Dude... Physics do not apply to non existing universes. If there is no space and time, there is no TLoT or any other law of physics. Literally, nothing exists for them to apply to and no dimensions exist in which they could apply. You are in the midst of possibly one of the dumbest science arguments I've ever heard... and you think you're being brilliant! :rofl:

I don't know what science fiction book you read but I assure you, the laws of thermodynamics disprove perpetual motion.

Furthermore, the gist of your argument, as totally nonsensical as it is, actually defines the universe itself as being in a state of absolute divinity. You've ironically made the universe into God in order to try and refute God! That's amazing to me... and again, you think you're being brilliant! :lmao: :rofl: :lol:

I don't know what science fiction book you read but I assure you, the laws of thermodynamics disprove perpetual motion.
BULLSHIT!
Physics disproves man made perpetual motion. You are trying to pervert the SLoT, like you pervert everything!

Furthermore, the gist of your argument, as totally nonsensical as it is, actually defines the universe itself as being in a state of absolute divinity. You've ironically made the universe into God in order to try and refute God! That's amazing to me... and again, you think you're being brilliant!
Pure projection.
You are trying to "spiritualize" energy as a God.

Physics do not apply to non existing universes. If there is no space and time, there is no TLoT or any other law of physics. Literally, nothing exists for them to apply to and no dimensions exist in which they could apply.
If there is energy then there are the Laws of Thermodynamics, and energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

BULLSHIT!
Physics disproves man made perpetual motion. You are trying to pervert the SLoT, like you pervert everything!

No, the first and second law of thermodynamics disproves ALL perpetual motion.
You don't even know what the SLoT is, and probably less about entropy!!!!!

Last edited:

Ass backwards, as usual.
What in the living fuck? Dude... Physics do not apply to non existing universes. If there is no space and time, there is no TLoT or any other law of physics. Literally, nothing exists for them to apply to and no dimensions exist in which they could apply. You are in the midst of possibly one of the dumbest science arguments I've ever heard... and you think you're being brilliant! :rofl:

Furthermore, the gist of your argument, as totally nonsensical as it is, actually defines the universe itself as being in a state of absolute divinity. You've ironically made the universe into God in order to try and refute God! That's amazing to me... and again, you think you're being brilliant! :lmao: :rofl: :lol:

Physics exists regardless of existing or non existing universes. We don't create Physics, we discover it. And those "Laws" didn't create themselves, so says thermodynamics. Space exists and so does space time. It was the dimension Einstein called, "the bane of my existence." It meant that contrary to his belief, there actually was a beginning.
We know from Genesis, Maimonides and modern scientists like Hawking, things that Einstein did not know. We know that there are at least 10 dimensions. 4 seen, 6 unseen. If there are 10, there can be 10 trillion.
There is no reason to believe our Creator would stop with 10. Our home, our matrix is unique in one respect. It is where the Creator's children live and go through basic training.

Another option to god is endless universes separated by dark matter. And no I don’t believe another universe would have a me in it. The odds of that are zero like a fingerprint or snowflake. No two universes are the same. You are only you here and now.

I am guessing you haven't done much research into multiverse theory? Not only do they propose another universe with you in it, they say it's possible universes exist where you are in it and every choice or potential outcome of your decisions are realized. Meaning, there would be a universe where silly boob believes in God and argues on a message board for the existence of that god.

Yeah, it's pretty bong-smokingly amazing but it can never be proved or disproved. If a theory is not falsifiable, it really has no scientific value.

BULLSHIT!

No, the first and second law of thermodynamics disproves ALL perpetual motion.
You don't even know what the SLoT is, and probably less about entropy!!!!!

Well Entropy disproves perpetual motion.

Forum List

Back