Alien Life? You better hope God exists!

I don't know what science fiction book you read but I assure you, the laws of thermodynamics disprove perpetual motion.
BULLSHIT!
Physics disproves man made perpetual motion. You are trying to pervert the SLoT, like you pervert everything!

No, the first and second law of thermodynamics disproves ALL perpetual motion.
You don't even know what the SLoT is, and probably less about entropy!!!!!

Well Entropy disproves perpetual motion.
How exactly, this should be good!!!

Physics do not apply to non existing universes. If there is no space and time, there is no TLoT or any other law of physics. Literally, nothing exists for them to apply to and no dimensions exist in which they could apply.
If there is energy then there are the Laws of Thermodynamics, and energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

Physically, it can't be. That much is true. But this is why the original creation of energy and matter in a material physical universe must be the product of spiritual nature.

I don't know what science fiction book you read but I assure you, the laws of thermodynamics disprove perpetual motion.
BULLSHIT!
Physics disproves man made perpetual motion. You are trying to pervert the SLoT, like you pervert everything!

Well it just does, stupid. Perpetual motion defies the laws of physics. I don't know what to tell you... if you want to argue like a retard, that's up to you dude.

Physics do not apply to non existing universes. If there is no space and time, there is no TLoT or any other law of physics. Literally, nothing exists for them to apply to and no dimensions exist in which they could apply.
If there is energy then there are the Laws of Thermodynamics, and energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

Physically, it can't be. That much is true. But this is why the original creation of energy and matter in a material physical universe must be the product of spiritual nature.
What part of "CANNOT BE CREATED" do you not understand????

BULLSHIT!

Well it just does, stupid. Perpetual motion defies the laws of physics. I don't know what to tell you... if you want to argue like a retard, that's up to you dude.
Like I said you know less than nothing about entropy.
Thank you.

Thank you.

I know everything about entropy, it is the second law of thermodynamics which completely disproves your idiot notion of perpetual motion. There cannot be eternal perpetual motion AND entropy. They are contradicting principles.

All Boss can do is pontificate about things he knows nothing about.
Boss pontificates, and that settles it, proven Laws of Thermodynamics be damned.

Thank you.

I know everything about entropy, it is the second law of thermodynamics which completely disproves your idiot notion of perpetual motion. There cannot be eternal perpetual motion AND entropy. They are contradicting principles.
Not quite, the SLoT is a law ABOUT entropy, not entropy itself.
The SLoT says, "in a closed thermodynamic system, entropy never decreases."

Now please explain how that Law prevents perpetual motion in nature.

Boss pontificates, and that settles it, proven Laws of Thermodynamics be damned.

You're the one refuting the laws of thermodynamics with your idiotic perpetual motion theory. I've never heard anyone with any serious science background sound so stupid. I mean, really man.... up until now, I kind of had a slight bit of respect for you as someone who might have a little knowledge of science. Granted, you are often confused about things that should be fairly simple, but this episode has gone to a whole new level. Any credibility you might have had as someone with scientific intellect is shot.

I feel bad for ya man. :itsok:

You're the one refuting the laws of thermodynamics with your idiotic perpetual motion theory. I've never heard anyone with any serious science background sound so stupid. I mean, really man.... up until now, I kind of had a slight bit of respect for you as someone who might have a little knowledge of science. Granted, you are often confused about things that should be fairly simple, but this episode has gone to a whole new level. Any credibility you might have had as someone with scientific intellect is shot.

I feel bad for ya man. :itsok:
IOW, you can't explain how perpetual motion in nature violates the SLoT, so you are reduced to insulting me personally.
Thank you.

Because it's an illogical and self-defeating argument. If there were perpetual motion, then not only does entropy never decrease, it doesn't even exist. It can't exist if motion is eternally perpetual.

Really dude, this was a bizarre mountain to pick for your demise.

Another option to god is endless universes separated by dark matter. And no I don’t believe another universe would have a me in it. The odds of that are zero like a fingerprint or snowflake. No two universes are the same. You are only you here and now.

I am guessing you haven't done much research into multiverse theory? Not only do they propose another universe with you in it, they say it's possible universes exist where you are in it and every choice or potential outcome of your decisions are realized. Meaning, there would be a universe where silly boob believes in God and argues on a message board for the existence of that god.

Yeah, it's pretty bong-smokingly amazing but it can never be proved or disproved. If a theory is not falsifiable, it really has no scientific value.

I just don't buy the "there are other you's in other universe" theory. Other than maybe the same way you have a twin out there in this world who looks a lot like you but ultimately they are not you.

Do these people not understand that the first fish on that planet would have to crawl out of the water the exact same time our ancestor fish crawled out? It would have to meet the same mate that our ancestor met. And then it's offspring would have to pair up with the same partner that our ancestor here on earth paired up with and the same partner. In other words if your grandfather meets someone different in the other universe or if your great great great great great ancestor meets someone different, you will never be born.

300,000 generations between us and the chimp/human common ancestor.

What are the chances all 300,000 of your grandparents would meet up again even on this planet. Zero.

Do you see what I'm saying? Wake up one day late on this planet and nothing on the other planet will be the same. In fact the chances of 300,000 of your ancestors meeting here and in another multiverse are impossible. Would it rain on both planets at the same time? Would the asteroid that wiped out earth here do it on in the other multiverse?

I still say no two explosions would ever be identical.

And even if you shake up two snow globes and they both shake out exactly the same way (which the never would), but even if they did they would be two completely different snow globes and the contents in them are unique.

Because it's an illogical and self-defeating argument. If there were perpetual motion, then not only does entropy never decrease, it doesn't even exist. It can't exist if motion is eternally perpetual.

The SLoT is written in scientific language, which you obviously know nothing about, and therefore represents an equation in words. All "never decreases" means in an equation is "greater that or equal to zero." When entropy equals zero, motion is perpetual. No machine has an entropy of zero, but nature does!!!! If entropy could not equal zero in nature, no matter could exist. Does matter exist? Of course it does!

Your word games do not work on scientific language!

6201873_orig.jpg

The SLoT is written in scientific language, which you obviously know nothing about, and therefore represents an equation in words. All "never decreases" means in an equation is "greater that or equal to zero." When entropy equals zero, motion is perpetual. No machine has an entropy of zero, but nature does!!!! If entropy could not equal zero in nature, no matter could exist. Does matter exist? Of course it does!

6201873_orig.jpg
See boss? You think you have made a point to discredit me when I make a claim that is scientifically incorrect but at least I admit I'm not a scientist. As much as I am not a scientist I can always tell when you take a fact and then add your opinion about what that fact means. Often times your opinion is not part of the fact but you try to tie them together.

And regardless, even if you are right nothing you are saying proves a god exists.

As far as alien life. You can fit 1 million 400 thousand earths in our sun. Our sun is a tiny star. There are a trillion other stars out there and trillions more planets and moons.

God can't even see you if he looks through a microscope. That's how insignificant we are. So why does God care about us and not tardigrades? Is it because they are small and stupid? So are we. We just happen to be the smartest micro organism on this tiny rock.

Another option to god is endless universes separated by dark matter. And no I don’t believe another universe would have a me in it. The odds of that are zero like a fingerprint or snowflake. No two universes are the same. You are only you here and now.

I am guessing you haven't done much research into multiverse theory? Not only do they propose another universe with you in it, they say it's possible universes exist where you are in it and every choice or potential outcome of your decisions are realized. Meaning, there would be a universe where silly boob believes in God and argues on a message board for the existence of that god.

Yeah, it's pretty bong-smokingly amazing but it can never be proved or disproved. If a theory is not falsifiable, it really has no scientific value.

I have done enough research on multiverse theory to know what I believe. I know enough to know I don't buy another me theory. You mean the fish that crawled out of the water on that planet and our planet met the same mates? Then those offspring met the same mates on that planet in that universe? And so on and so on down the line to my parents meeting? You think all those different things happening here on this planet and in this universe could have happened somewhere else? I don't think that's possible at all.

First of all, no two universes are the same. So why would what's happening inside those two universes be the same? One was born 1 billion light years away from us and it's half the size of our universe. Another universe might be 1 trillion light years away from us and twice our size.

No two universes are the same.

I just don't buy the "there are other you's in other universe" theory. Other than maybe the same way you have a twin out there in this world who looks a lot like you but ultimately they are not you.

Do these people not understand that the first fish on that planet would have to crawl out of the water the exact same time our ancestor fish crawled out? It would have to meet the same mate that our ancestor met. And then it's offspring would have to pair up with the same partner that our ancestor here on earth paired up with and the same partner. In other words if your grandfather meets someone different in the other universe or if your great great great great great ancestor meets someone different, you will never be born.

What are the chances all 300,000 of your grandparents would meet up again even on this planet. Zero.

Do you see what I'm saying? Wake up one day late on this planet and nothing on the other planet will be the same. In fact the chances of 300,000 of your ancestors meeting here and in another multiverse are impossible. Would it rain on both planets at the same time? Would the asteroid that wiped out earth here do it on in the other multiverse?

And even if you shake up two snow globes and they both shake out exactly the same way (which the never would), but even if they did they would be two completely different snow globes and the contents in them are unique.

Go do some studying up on Multiverse Theory. That IS the theory, I shit you not! It's the exact same quantum mechanics that predicts multiple universes and it posits that an infinite number of universes exist where all potential outcomes are covered. Yeah... it's cray-cray, but IF you believe in Multiverse Theory, that's a part of it.

Personally, I don't believe in it because I don't have that much faith. It is a theory we cannot evaluate, test or measure, so it has no scientific value. But it is interesting.

6201873_orig.jpg

You are a complete dumb ass. That's all.

Go do some studying up on Multiverse Theory. That IS the theory, I shit you not! It's the exact same quantum mechanics that predicts multiple universes and it posits that an infinite number of universes exist where all potential outcomes are covered. Yeah... it's cray-cray, but IF you believe in Multiverse Theory, that's a part of it.

Personally, I don't believe in it because I don't have that much faith. It is a theory we cannot evaluate, test or measure, so it has no scientific value. But it is interesting.
No it doesn’t have to be a part of what I believe to be true. Each universe is started a little differently with different atoms.

Surely you can understand cherry picking

Forum List

Back