Alienation of affection lawsuit

Unless the wife as raped, she was a willing participant. All she had to do is say no. Why is the lover the one who gets the blame?

Unless the wife as raped, she was a willing participant. All she had to do is say no. Why is the lover the one who gets the blame?
The woman agreed to consensual sex. I doubt she loved her husband.

Many married women are easy to bed in my experience. Most of them want their cake and eat it too.

The award should be cut in half to reflect the defendant’s own level of responsibility. 😎

The woman agreed to consensual sex. I doubt she loved her husband.
Then I don’t think the lover should have to pay.

It reminds me too much of the leftist tendency to blame one’s poor choices on someone else, or society. A married woman chose to have sex with someone not her husband, and she did so willingly. The other man didn’t “cause her” to stop loving her husband.

Then I don’t think the lover should have to pay.

It reminds me too much of the leftist tendency to blame one’s poor choices on someone else, or society. A married woman chose to have sex with someone not her husband, and she did so willingly. The other man didn’t “cause her” to stop loving her husband.
Jury's are unpredictable. That was the most expensive lay this guy ever had.

Jury's are unpredictable. That was the most expensive lay this guy ever had.
Does he even have the money? But whatever….I don’t see why the husband should live the life of Reilly (who’s Reilly, anyway?) just because his disloyal wife did the nasty with someone else.

You sleep with married women? That’s not too nice, but unless you are forcing them (I’m assuming not), I hold the woman just as responsible as you.

Sleeping with married women is just getting a nut at the expense of others. It is low.

You sleep with married women? That’s not too nice, but unless you are forcing them (I’m assuming not), I hold the woman just as responsible as you.
I avoid sleeping with married women but that doesn't stop them from hitting on me. They seem hornier than single women.

Does he even have the money? But whatever….I don’t see why the husband should live the life of Reilly (who’s Reilly, anyway?) just because his disloyal wife did the nasty with someone else.
A jury decides on compensation.

Forum List

Back