All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.

And they sure as hell didn't return to Africa after they were freed, either.
Why would they after 200 years?

Why are they calling themselves African American after 400?

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.

Because we call ourselves what we choose to. Why do you call yourself Irish American?

our tax money funding, yet another, racist business that caters to black people.

and they still demand reparations.
It caters to ALL AMERICANS
no it doesn't

why state an obvious lie when even the Pres said it's a racist museum?

it's only about blacks, and no one else, therefore; racist
Too bad. If you dont like it dont pay your taxes.
^ supports racism b/c is a racist.

The Party of Lincoln card expired 50 years ago......about the same time Republicans embraced southern racists as their own

r1klc3.jpg

our tax money funding, yet another, racist business that caters to black people.

and they still demand reparations.
It caters to ALL AMERICANS
no it doesn't

why state an obvious lie when even the Pres said it's a racist museum?

it's only about blacks, and no one else, therefore; racist
Too bad. If you dont like it dont pay your taxes.
^ supports racism b/c is a racist.
Stop whining.

And what part of this statement is relevantly opposed to anything I've said on the subject so far?
"The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come."

The highlighted part (above). It alludes to Blacks being taken from Africa against their will. While that is indeed a fact it points an accusing finger at Whites, which I've grown a little tired of and tend to respond reflexively to.

But I do apologize if my response is offensive to you. I didn't intend it to be.

Because we call ourselves what we choose to. Why do you call yourself Irish American?

I never called myself anything but American. Beside, there is no Irish DNA particle in my body, therefore, you're most likely more Irish than I am.

I never called myself anything but American. Beside, there is no Irish DNA particle in my body, therefore, you're most likely more Irish than I am.
Thats your issue not mine. If you chose to call yourself american more power to you. However dont make me laugh by asking why I call myself Black, African American, or a space alien if I so choose to do so.

Thats your issue not mine. If you chose to call yourself american more power to you. However dont make me laugh by asking why I call myself Black, African American, or a space alien if I so choose to do so.

Where have I asked you to call yourself anything? As I recall, I replied to rightwinger post, not yours. Too bad you're too shallow to notice analogy in my post to his. But that's your problem, not mine.

And what part of this statement is relevantly opposed to anything I've said on the subject so far?
"The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come."

The highlighted part (above). It alludes to Blacks being taken from Africa against their will. While that is indeed a fact it points an accusing finger at Whites, which I've grown a little tired of and tend to respond reflexively to.

But I do apologize if my response is offensive to you. I didn't intend it to be.

I responded to the whole picture:
Africans started the slave trade to Arabs long before trans Atlantic trade started.
Then you ought to be happy there'll be a Black American museum to tell the whole story, right?
You have chosen to highlight one detail of everything I've written, ie. why the whites shouldn't complain about the Black Man's gripe against the White Man......

"The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come."
In this above I actually qualified the part you dislike. Did you miss that too?

Where have I asked you to call yourself anything? As I recall, I replied to rightwinger post, not yours. Too bad you're too shallow to notice analogy in my post to his. But that's your problem, not mine.
I never said you asked me to call myself anything. I said dont make me laugh by asking why I call myself a certain name.

The museum is a WIN/WIN enterprise. Slavery is demonished and all those who were responsible are singled out. Where's the problem, except (so far) in the minds of the weak-character, white element?

I never said you asked me to call myself anything. I said dont make me laugh by asking why I call myself a certain name.

You seem to be entitled to answer question nobody asked you to answer.
I didn't ask you why you call yourself certain name. I asked rightwinger why blacks are calling themselves African American after 400 years?

You seem to be entitled to answer question nobody asked you to answer.
I didn't ask you why you call yourself certain name. I asked rightwinger why blacks are calling themselves African American after 400 years?
I dont care who you asked. I answered. If you dont like that then too bad.

Forum List

Back