All blacks are victims of whitey museum opening today.

No, I asked you to explain "why the whites shouldn't complain about the Black Man's gripe against the White Man"? Would be nice...
If you think I'm going to rewrite what I've already written, you are dreaming. Scroll back for God's sake.

Why are they calling themselves African American after 400?

Either explain why this question has some other meaning than the obvious one ....... or apologize to Asclepias.

Explain?

Didn't you just asked me to scroll back to find what you wrote?

Well, how about you scroll back and find post I was responding to with that question, you may find the answer.
I'm done with your silly games.

Of course you are done.

Because how dare I to ask you to do the exactly same thing you asked me to do. How unforgiving.

A race specific museum seems a little weird since we are post racial. Why build a museum specialized to one race? Why not just expand the current Smithsonian and be all inclusive of all races? Something seems a little off kilter here.
It is a museum dedicated to a major segment of our society. It also includes quite a bit of information on the white race

Why would that offend you?
Really? Does it show appreciation to the 650,000 white men who died to settle the issue of slavery forever? Or rather does it continue to cudgel whites for slavery as if that price were never paid?
Why don't you go and see for yourself? You are asking questions that we all have…until we actually go there.

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.

And they sure as hell didn't return to Africa after they were freed, either.
Some did…I would assume that story can be found in the museum too.

OMG there is a museum about people that aren't my skin color! Those bastards they are taking over! Muh jobs! Muh heritage! They are eliminating it! This shouldn't be allowed because USA! Patriots!

Obama! Obama! Obama! He done tooke ma heritage and ma guns!

Obama! Obama! Obama!

The museum is a good idea. The white man (globally) doesn't display his woes without slandering the people who 'done him wrong'. The Nazis, the Japanese, the Communists, and now the Islamists. I think, finally, the American Indian has been given his fair dues. He didn't ask you to come. Isn't it time for the black man to be given the same? They weren't asked if they wanted to come.

An historic blunder of epic proportions.

Most of the abolitionists supported sending them back. They were more hardcore racists than your average southerner, especially Lincoln.
Lincoln's sagacious observations that blacks are unfit for Western society never had a chance to gain ground because he was assassinated after the war. Statistics showing the rate at which blacks commit violent crime prove beyond all controversy that this country would have been more prosperous, and SAFER if blacks were sent back to their natural habitat like any wild animal.

I am asking ALL decent people on this board to put your racist ass on IGNORE!

A race specific museum seems a little weird since we are post racial. Why build a museum specialized to one race? Why not just expand the current Smithsonian and be all inclusive of all races? Something seems a little off kilter here.
It is a museum dedicated to a major segment of our society. It also includes quite a bit of information on the white race

Why would that offend you?

Maybe getting a little tired of hearing how horrible whites are, maybe.
Straighten up your act and that will change. You and your ancestors are responsible for some of the worst atrocities known to mankind.

His ancestors invented rap music?

Its hard walking to Africa especially if you were waiting on your past due wages.

They were offered free transportation back, numerous times. The only reason many stay is because many blacks need white people and can't survive without them. That's the case in many parts of Africa even today.

Why would they after 200 years?

Why wouldn't the unhappy ones leave? Are they afraid New Zealand won't let them in? Or is it just that they don't want to live anywhere else but countries with enough white people to take care of them?

Just follow the money and it will become obvious. You're going to find a lot of political money laundering, cronyism, etc. in the building of the joint, among other things. Obama has never done anything on the up and up, and neither have any black politicians.

BD8DDA49-B2F5-4F4A-9071-E99E203930CB_cx8_cy4_cw87_w987_r1_s_r1.jpg

Is that suppose to be a slave ship?

President Barack Obama, in his weekly address Saturday, talked about what he described as "the newest American icon on our National Mall - the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Obama said the museum, which officially opens Saturday, "tells a story of America that hasn't always taken a front seat in our national narrative.

"As a people, we've rightfully passed on the tales of the giants who built this country," the president said. "But too often, willful or not, we've chosen to gloss over or ignore entirely the experience of millions upon millions of others.

"And so it is entirely fitting that we tell this story on our National Mall, the same place we tell the stories of Washington and Jefferson and our independence," Obama said.

On Friday, the president told a group of about 750 guests in the Grand Foyer of the White House, gathered to celebrate the museum's opening, that "The timing of this is fascinating."

The crowd, many of whom were African American, laughed and applauded at the understatement.

26C963AA-D798-4769-869C-C2C08DEB24D6_w610_r0_s.jpg

Negros holding their fists in the air, for not being treated properly at the 1968 Olympics as they were awarded medals.
C7BE82A0-0B7C-466B-A8F6-72E5A1C9C541_w610_r0_s.jpg

Shackles that were from at least 150 years ago. Since slavery ended 150 years ago in this country, they must be older than 150 years. Wow, talk about old. Slavery must be over in Africa. Right? Right?

3E69A9CB-958A-41C4-B475-20679652168B_w610_r0_s.jpg

Is that the woman that would not sit at the back of the bus? Whitey. I think they are allowed to sit at the front now. I think.

Obama Hails African American Museum as 'Newest American Icon”

Never forget everyone. Never forget. The blacks, who were traded here as slaves by the blacks in Africa were slaves.

Patronize patronize patronize.

This is an election year, right?

Are you going to visit the black victims of whitey museum in your lifetime? Can't wait. Yeeeeeah!!!!

I sure hope one day they get "equal treatment."

Just wait until old whitey becomes a minority. Then the negros will have a field day with old whitey, and they won't be able to do anything about it and fight back when that day comes. But old whitey doesn't appear to care what happens to themselves or their race anyway. Matter of fact they are helping themselves to become a minority. What fools.

Why would they after 200 years?

Why wouldn't the unhappy ones leave? Are they afraid New Zealand won't let them in? Or is it just that they don't want to live anywhere else but countries with enough white people to take care of them?

Hey stupid.................you DO realize that African Americans came from Africa, right? That's why they call themselves African American. They came from Africa and are currently Americans.

You also realize that New Zealand is NOWHERE EVEN F---KING CLOSE TO AFRICA!

And furthermore, the native population of New Zealand isn't Africans, it's Maori.

Hey stupid.................you DO realize that African Americans came from Africa, right? That's why they call themselves African American. They came from Africa and are currently Americans.

And furthermore, the native population of New Zealand isn't Africans, it's Maori.

There is no such thing as African American. That term is invented to satisfy leftist PC police and even that term is wrong since is implying that every black is African American. Hint: it's not.

I don't know why some blacks are insisting on being called African Americans. What's wrong with being just American? To satisfy the PC police, should whites insist on being called European Americans?

There is no such thing as African American. That term is invented to satisfy leftist PC police and even that term is wrong since is implying that every black is African American. Hint: it's not.

I don't know why some blacks are insisting on being called African Americans. What's wrong with being just American? To satisfy the PC police, should whites insist on being called European Americans?

So................do you agree with Picaro and think that they should have gone back to New Zealand?

Forum List

Back