All emails between the Biden admin and social media should be released immedaitely

Great idea. They should also include all the communication between trump and hannity, and all the other right wing sources.
what did trump do with hannity to shut down free speech and violate the 1st A??

what did trump do with hannity to shut down free speech and violate the 1st A??

I would love to see all they discussed while planning their failed insurrection attempt.

You know that's nuts, right?
Yes. That is nuts. But they not only tried forming their very own truth cabinet that would use their own judgement to decided what was the truth and what was misinformation (thankfully that idea was shot down) but, they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar by emailing and contacting social media to censor things.

Yes. That is nuts. But they not only tried forming their very own truth cabinet that would use their own judgement to decided what was the truth and what was misinformation (thankfully that idea was shot down) but, they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar by emailing and contacting social media to censor things.
Again,, You got any credible proof that they ordered social media to ban anyone?

The FBI told Zuckerberg to ignore the next story coming, which was the Hunter laptop story. They did it just before the election to shield Biden. The FBI and the DOJ need a clean sweep, IMO.

The FBI told Zuckerberg to ignore the next story coming, which was the Hunter laptop story. They did it just before the election to shield Biden. The FBI and the DOJ need a clean sweep, IMO.
Credible link?

Critical think, ever?
Try the Joe Rogan confession.
You look it up, stupid.
Joe Rogan isn't a credible source any more than Alex Jones. You can believe all thecrazies you want, but it won't make their conspiracy theories credible. It takes provable facts to do that. I ask again, any credible proof?

Credible link?
Here ya go....I know it's a FOX news link but, maybe you should expand your media beyond MSNBC?

Mark Zuckerberg tells Joe Rogan FBI warned Facebook of 'Russian propaganda' before Hunter Biden laptop story​

"Basically, the background here is the FBI, I think, basically came to us- some folks on our team and was like, 'Hey, just so you know, like, you should be on high alert… We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. We have it on notice that, basically, there's about to be some kind of dump of that's similar to that. So just be vigilant,'" Zuckerberg told host Joe Rogan.

Forum List

Back