All Four Prosecutors Resign In Disgust

trump and the far right radical extremists have been peddling the lie that Biden stopped an investigation into Berisma for his son. Which the exact opposite is true.

Now here is trump and barr stepping in to stop the proper sentencing and imprisonment of roger stone. They already did it with fynn. These two men have either plead guilty or have been found guilty. They are felons who should be going to prison for their crimes.

This makes 2 trump cronies who trump and barr have intervened to prevent proper justice and prison terms.

All four of the prosecutors in the stone case have quit. Even the prosecutors are disgusted with the corruption of trump. They worked all this time. Now trump and barr step in, make a mockery of our justice and the hard work those prosecutors did for so long.

This is just blatant corruption and disgusting.

All four Roger Stone prosecutors resign from case after DOJ backpedals on sentencing recommendation

Good riddance. Deep state Obama plants persecuting political opponents are lucky they aren’t being charged for abuse of power.

All 4 prosecutors in Roger Stone case quit after Justice Department says it will seek shorter prison term for Trump ally

Four lawyers who prosecuted Roger Stone quit the case Tuesday after the Justice Department said it would take the extraordinary step of lowering the amount of prison time it would seek for President Donald Trump's longtime ally and confidant.

The decision by the Justice Department came just hours after Trump complained that the recommended sentence for Stone was “very horrible and unfair." The Justice Department said the sentencing recommendation was made Monday night — before Trump's tweet — and prosecutors had not spoken to the White House about it.

Here is Roger Stone in a CIA-like interview with George Stephanopoulos
in December 2018, about a month before Mueller sent the FBI to raid his home at 5am
with CNN cameras at the scene.

January, 2019

Last edited:
trump and the far right radical extremists have been peddling the lie that Biden stopped an investigation into Berisma for his son. Which the exact opposite is true.

Now here is trump and barr stepping in to stop the proper sentencing and imprisonment of roger stone. They already did it with fynn. These two men have either plead guilty or have been found guilty. They are felons who should be going to prison for their crimes.

This makes 2 trump cronies who trump and barr have intervened to prevent proper justice and prison terms.

All four of the prosecutors in the stone case have quit. Even the prosecutors are disgusted with the corruption of trump. They worked all this time. Now trump and barr step in, make a mockery of our justice and the hard work those prosecutors did for so long.

All four Roger Stone prosecutors resign from case after DOJ backpedals on sentencing recommendation

You'll understand this a whole lot better when folks on the left are being led off to jail for the same reason...it will all come in to focus for you at that point...the 2016 election is the reason for all of this legal non-sense and all this non-sense will be the reason lefties will soon begin being sentenced...it's not far off either

Methinks this is wishful thinking ^^^. Otherwise the post would have provided some evidence of what crimes have been committed: where, when, what and who. It is typical of trumpeters to offer inane comments lacking substance.

Of course one cannot prove this claim is not bullshit; in banana republics there is no need for substance or evidence to support an arrest and detention. That seems to be where we are going, trump has already fired those who support and defend the laws of our nation, and replaced them with YES Men and Women, all to protect him, and for him to continue to do what he wants, when he wants, with no one in office to stop him.

Trump can thank Moscow Mitch for what has been (so far) a bloodless coup.

Um when no one is being held accountable for the FBI screw up's including illegal leaking and FISA Stone shouldn't be facing any charges.

Non story. This has been going on forever. I am not a fan of men of the I'll repute like slimeballs manafort and stone. But every president pulls stuff like this. If these were average hard working people they'd get the book thrown at them. America has two different sets of laws. One for the wealthy and one for the poor.

Non story. This has been going on forever. I am not a fan of men of the I'll repute like slimeballs manafort and stone. But every president pulls stuff like this. If these were average hard working people they'd get the book thrown at them. America has two different sets of laws. One for the wealthy and one for the poor.
You're completely missing the point.
Stone did nothing wrong except help Trump beat your Queen Hillary.

The "conservatives" love to conserve blatant criminality. How could anyone anywhere on the political spectrum accept the kind of monstrous behavior that trump has exhibited in office? Where is their patriotism?

What the DemonRats have done to Mr Stone is one of the many injustices these disgusting Rats have done.

Good those scum resigned.
rRUOrr1.jpg

Roger Stone, like our Beloved President, is not a lovable person. He is pretty much an attention-seeking jerk.

The worst reasonable assessment of his actions here is that they were bad form, but in the big picture pretty much meaningless. No real harm done to anyone or anything (anyone disputing this assessment, please step forward).

Nobody is pushing for a PARDON here, and a PARDON will not issue unless his sentence is so outrageous that it shocks the consciousness of normal people. Anything more than 6 months work-confinement would be extreme, considering the insignificance of his acts.

As for the bureaucrat-lawyers, good riddance. None of them is sacrificing anything, and this display doesn't speak very well of any of them, except among the TDS crowd.

So let me get this straight - witness tampering and lying to investigators is okay, but lying about a blow-job is a hanging offence?

Only in Neocon Whackadoodle land...

Last edited:
Um when no one is being held accountable for the FBI screw up's including illegal leaking and FISA Stone shouldn't be facing any charges.

Once again, no who, what, when and where; all need to be present in a warrant for an arrest and an indictment. Unless one has the Attorney General as their lap dog.

Why was my thread merged with this spin job ?

The "conservatives" love to conserve blatant criminality. How could anyone anywhere on the political spectrum accept the kind of monstrous behavior that trump has exhibited in office? Where is their patriotism?
You're joking right ? I even voted for Obama in 2008, and I was onto him the first year, before he backstabbed us on healthcare, before he started any new wars in Libya and Syria , before he signed the NDAA trashing our habeas corpus rights and before his unprecedented war on whistleblowers like Drake, Binney, Snowden, Kiriakou, Sterling to name a few.

Trump is a divine intervention - you'll see. ( or maybe you won't)

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·

15m

All starting to unravel with the ridiculous 9 year sentence recommendation!

J4nMFPJv_normal.jpg

Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge
· 8h
#RogerStone Senior DOJ official tells @CBSNews Department was shocked to see sentencing recommendation Stone case. This is not what was briefed to Dept. The Dept. believes recommendation is extreme, excessive, grossly disproportionate to offenses...#DEVELOPING

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
·

I honestly believe the Democrats in general hate Trump so much ( they don't know why except for a desperate need to express anger and blame onto someone for whatever is wrong in their lives) and because they're sheep being lied to by a ruthless MSM. ...if he was a Democrat, they'd love him, but now I think they pray for his assassination. The hatred bleeds from their eyes when they're talking about this president.

I honestly believe the Democrats in general hate Trump so much ( they don't know why except for a desperate need to express anger and blame onto someone for whatever is wrong in their lives) and because they're sheep being lied to by a ruthless MSM. ...if he was a Democrat, they'd love him, but now I think they pray for his assassination. The hatred bleeds from their eyes when they're talking about this president.

I agree

The ailment they suffer is called TDS. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back