ALL HANDS ON DECK! The GOP passed a bill that will help Americans. Something must be done....

How many trillions of dollars does this tax bill add to the deficit?
Point to a time when that ever mattered to the left

It mattered to the right....until now. Hypocrites.
Obama gave billions to political backers and their companies, many of which promptly went bankrupt.
The GOP is giving billions to everyday Americans. Many of which may avoid bankruptcy as a result.

Yet you excused one & condemned the other. It's clear that you do not support everyday Americans but rather like the elites

We must stop this travesty. Americans do not deserve this kind of relief! If we allow this relief to be passed on to everyday Americans they might actually like it. Get out your class warfare gear and get to work, STAT!

Burrowing 1.7 Trillion dollars and handing out most of it to the rich and corporations while screwing up healthcare market even further - THAT IS YOUR IDEA OF RELIEF?

Poor ignorant fool.

Let me put it to you another way:

Feds could have written a $15,000 check to EVERY WORKING AGE ADULT IN THIS COUNTRY instead of spreading the crumbs around while the rich and corporations are making out like bandits.

We must stop this travesty. Americans do not deserve this kind of relief! If we allow this relief to be passed on to everyday Americans they might actually like it. Get out your class warfare gear and get to work, STAT!

Burrowing 1.7 Trillion dollars and handing out most of it to the rich and corporations while screwing up healthcare market even further - THAT IS YOUR IDEA OF RELIEF?

Poor ignorant fool.
Yup

Poor ignorant fool.
Yup

Why don't we just stop taxing all together, that would be a a huge relief, right? Growth through the roof...and who cares about fiscal sanity :rolleyes:

tax cuts3.JPG

Poor ignorant fool.
Yup

Why don't we just stop taxing all together, that would be a a huge relief, right? Growth through the roof...and who cares about fiscal sanity :rolleyes:
If I had the power every individual of working age, 18 to retirement, would pay 10% of their income in taxes with no deductions other than a minimum threshold.
And the government would be required to work within those means.

Hopefully by next November, Americans themselves will see the benefits of this tax cut. Despite the hysteria by Dimocrats and their media, people will eventually see the sky is not only not falling, but most will see they are personally benefitting from the cuts.

Democrats are only about 'Party before Country.' And i believe common sense-thinking Americans see that. They see Democrats manufacturing new absurd faux outrage scams on a daily basis. Folks are tired of it. They're tuning out Democrat hate & negativity. I know i have.

Democrats are only about 'Party before Country.' And i believe common sense-thinking Americans see that. They see Democrats manufacturing new absurd faux outrage scams on a daily basis. Folks are tired of it. They're tuning out Democrat hate & negativity. I know i have.
2018.jpg

Poor ignorant fool.
Yup

If I had the power every individual of working age, 18 to retirement, would pay 10% of their income in taxes with no deductions other than a minimum threshold.
And the government would be required to work within those means.

yea, I'm sure you got some serious socio-economic considerations backing up your amazingly round 10% number.

Meanwhile all the stories of unicorns and rainbows is not going to solve our REAL and REALLY BIG deficit problems that just got that much bigger with extra 1.7 Trillion dollar hole this bill punches out.

fig%201%20trillion%20dollar%20deficits%20return%20in%202023.png

Save your sarcasm for something you know something about (that may take months or years, IMO).

Save your sarcasm for something you know something about (that may take months or years, IMO).
If you consider yourself the arbiter of intelligence it may indeed take you years to recognize it.

Look at all the rubes declaring victory after receiving the literal scraps from their masters table. Good lap dogs you are.

Very sad day when ordinary and contributory Americans get a break instead of more sugar being sprinkled on deadbeats and illegals

The wit & wisdom ^^^ of a callous conservative. But, maybe I've judged too harshly, maybe W53 has read the bill and considered it panoptically and pragmatically.

Tell us o wise one, how will it impact Millennials in five years, in ten?
How will it benefit Baron, the young son of Trump?

The answer will expose the R's and Trump as liars, or prove the bill is both sagacious and the panacea for all Americans. I bet the former, what say you?

Forum List

Back