ALL HANDS ON DECK! The GOP passed a bill that will help Americans. Something must be done....

How will it benefit Baron, the young son of Trump?

Baron will inherit shitload more money - doesn't have to work a day in his life.

Neither do any of his siblings and yet they work their asses off. How about the rest of the presidential siblings? What has chelsea clinton ever done? She was paid over 650,000 per year by nbc. To do what? Be specific.

Baron will inherit shitload more money - doesn't have to work a day in his life.

Neither do any of his siblings and yet they work their asses off. How about the rest of the presidential siblings? What has chelsea clinton ever done? She was paid over 650,000 per year by nbc. To do what? Be specific.

LOL @ work their asses off.

You're being played. You are letting them take all of us for a ride. We keep going back to our jobs and cheer the extra $1.50 in our paycheck or the $1000 bonus that changes nothing for us while they enrich themselves to the tune of BILLIONS.

You're being played. You are letting them take all of us for a ride. We keep going back to our jobs and cheer the extra $1.50 in our paycheck or the $1000 bonus that changes nothing for us while they enrich themselves to the tune of BILLIONS.

No moron, it is you who are being played. You have sold your soul to a billionaire who made his money by raping the public employee pension funds, and who wants to destroy the concept of national borders, and he uses useful idiots, like you, to promote his class warfare bullshit.

You're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

No moron, it is you who are being played. You have sold your soul to a billionaire who made his money by raping the public employee pension funds, and who wants to destroy the concept of national borders, and he uses useful idiots, like you, to promote his class warfare bullshit.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Breaking: Road rage suddenly spiked today, on reports Trump triggered liberals with his tax reform bill.

The dishonest liberal talking points you people spew daily.

That doesn't make any sense either.

You're being played by the elitist class of this country and you refuse to open your eyes.

You're being played by the elitist class of this country and you refuse to open your eyes.

The point we're making is SO ARE YOU! We at least understand that it is one billionaire against another with us as the pawns. You haven't figured that fact out yet.

LMAO and there we have an example. Your new screen name is EdithBunker :itsok:

The point we're making is SO ARE YOU! We at least understand that it is one billionaire against another with us as the pawns. You haven't figured that fact out yet.

I am? How do you figure? Are you seeing me cheer the raping of the middle class? We don't have to settle for these assholes taking advantage of us. They are selling us out left and right so that they can lie their pockets.

I am? How do you figure? Are you seeing me cheer the raping of the middle class? We don't have to settle for these assholes taking advantage of us. They are selling us out left and right so that they can lie their pockets.

Yes, you argue against a tax change that gives money back to the people. However small it is it is not going to Big Government, or to the wealthy elites, and you whine about middle class people getting to keep money in their pockets. So, either you are for billionaires getting to keep it. Or you are in favor of the State keeping it, which ultimately means billionaires get to keep it. Either way every post you make is anti middle class and pro billionaire.

In other words you have been duped.

Last edited:

Yes, you argue against a tax change that gives money bak to the people. However small it is it is not going to Big Government, or to the wealthy elites, and you whine about middle class people getting to keep money in their pockets. So, either you are for billionaires getting to keep it. Or you are in favor of the State keeping it, which ultimately means billionaires get to keep it. Either way every post you make is anti middle class and pro billionaire.

Holy shit, you're not only drinking the Kool-aid you're helping to stir the fucking pot.

So because I point out that we're getting scraps while the wealthiest in this country rake in countless billions, that's me being duped because I'm not thankful for getting what we got?

Why are you ok with scraps?

Yes, you argue against a tax change that gives money bak to the people. However small it is it is not going to Big Government, or to the wealthy elites, and you whine about middle class people getting to keep money in their pockets. So, either you are for billionaires getting to keep it. Or you are in favor of the State keeping it, which ultimately means billionaires get to keep it. Either way every post you make is anti middle class and pro billionaire.

Holy shit, you're not only drinking the Kool-aid you're helping to stir the fucking pot.

So because I point out that we're getting scraps while the wealthiest in this country rake in countless billions, that's me being duped because I'm not thankful for getting what we got?

Over 90% of taxpayers will now take the standard deduction worth $12k/$24k, that's trillions of dollars in deductions.

Over 90% of taxpayers will now take the standard deduction worth $12k/$24k, that's trillions of dollars in deductions.

Spread across how many people? You're getting the literal short end of the stick. Wake up.

This legislation proves that Washington is, indeed, the "swamp" Trump described during the campaign. But instead of draining it, he and his partisan allies have jumped right in. Actually, they have polluted it further.

Spread across how many people? You're getting the literal short end of the stick. Wake up.

The wealthiest are not getting trillions in deductions are they, hence your post is obliterated.

The wealthiest are not getting trillions in deductions are they, hence your post is obliterated.

LOL, Over 80% of these tax cuts are going to 1% of the people. And you're cheering for it. Actually applauding them fucking you over. Amazing.

How many trillions of dollars does this tax bill add to the deficit?
So essentially you're saying fuck the tax payer and go big gov.

Run on that...
I love watching you idiots trying to pass off blowing up the deficit as a good thing.
Try running on that next year.
Polls show sizable advantage for Democrats in 2018 midterm election

Americans were against this tax scam bill by a 2-1 margin. The GOP and the Dump ignored the electorate’s concerns.
Yet you bozos think you’ll be rewarded by saying fuck you to the country.

LOL, Over 80% of these tax cuts are going to 1% of the people. And you're cheering for it. Actually applauding them fucking you over. Amazing.

That's a lie here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back