ALL HANDS ON DECK! The GOP passed a bill that will help Americans. Something must be done....

35% of the largest tax cut.... the one for the corporations... goes to FOREIGNER'S pockets, NOT Americans.... and that is more than all individual tax cuts for the American working class in this bill....

Spread across how many people? You're getting the literal short end of the stick. Wake up.

The wealthiest are not getting trillions in deductions are they, hence your post is obliterated.

LOL, Over 80% of these tax cuts are going to 1% of the people. And you're cheering for it. Actually applauding them fucking you over. Amazing.

That's a lie here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

How much extra will you personally be getting back with this new tax plan?

Trump doubled my refund check, good job Mr. president :eusa_clap:

Only after you double your withholding.

How many trillions of dollars does this tax bill add to the deficit?

Feel free to pay more...that's always an option.

The option was for Trump to set a $15.00/hr minimum wage and subsidize businesses for the increase. That would put the entire subsidies back into the economy at $1.70 for every $1.00 spent.

Nancy is that you, using some of that Obama math.

It's economics 101. If you had graduated high school you'd know that.

35% of the largest tax cut.... the one for the corporations... goes to FOREIGNER'S pockets, NOT Americans.... and that is more than all individual tax cuts for the American working class in this bill....

Also, Apple is expected to buy back stock with their savings. ZIP to the US economy.

How will it benefit Baron, the young son of Trump?

Baron will inherit shitload more money - doesn't have to work a day in his life.

Neither do any of his siblings and yet they work their asses off. How about the rest of the presidential siblings? What has chelsea clinton ever done? She was paid over 650,000 per year by nbc. To do what? Be specific.

Hey dumbshit, the children of any member of the power elite, D's or R's, are like Baron. How well off do you think a Joe the Plumber's child will make out as a result of this bill?

We must stop this travesty. Americans do not deserve this kind of relief! If we allow this relief to be passed on to everyday Americans they might actually like it. Get out your class warfare gear and get to work, STAT!
Yeah, your average, everyday millionaire or billionaire.

Baron will inherit shitload more money - doesn't have to work a day in his life.

Neither do any of his siblings and yet they work their asses off. How about the rest of the presidential siblings? What has chelsea clinton ever done? She was paid over 650,000 per year by nbc. To do what? Be specific.

You believe Trump's daughter and son, Jr. work their asses off? That's quite funny. How do you define "hard work":?

I'm already hearing reports of corpses lining the streets in the wake of this bill passing. It's absolutely horrible.

Oh the humanity!!!
How about you just admit you will defend republican policy regardless of what it is?

Hate to burst your bubble Billy, but I don't. Nor will I. I am not some simple minded automaton who toes the political line of his party when he is ordered to.

This tax bill is something Americans needed badly.

I hate politics sometimes, because of people like you. Hoping for failure at every turn for people you merely disagree with ideologically is not how we get things done.

You can't seem to admit that this bill is already having a positive effect on millions of people. But all you hope for is failure.

Pathetic.

How many trillions of dollars does this tax bill add to the deficit?
Point to a time when that ever mattered to the left
I can point to lots of time that it supposedly mattered to the right - basically, any time the president was a democrat.
And you would be correct. At least the GOP is giving the money back to those that gave it to them to begin with. Now point me to where the left ever gave a fuck about the debt when they were blowing our money.

I'm already hearing reports of corpses lining the streets in the wake of this bill passing. It's absolutely horrible.

Oh the humanity!!!
How about you just admit you will defend republican policy regardless of what it is?

Hate to burst your bubble Billy, but I don't. Nor will I. I am not some simple minded automaton who toes the political line of his party when he is ordered to.

I hate politics sometimes, because of people like you. Hoping for failure at every turn for people you merely disagree with ideologically is not how we get things done.

You can't seem to admit that this bill is already having a positive effect on millions of people. But all you hope for is failure.

Pathetic.

Q. Have you read the entire bill

A. No. But, I believe what Trump tells me, he says, "believe me!" Would he ever lie?

Oh the humanity!!!

Pathetic.
Lol you are hystertical. It’s already having a positive effect huh? Even without it going into effect yet? Wow. McDonnell and friends farted out rainbows and unicorns the day they promised billionaires more money and for the poor and middle class to pay more in taxes. American is now a Utopian paradise. Ahhh how refreshing.

Oh the humanity!!!

Pathetic.

A. No. But, I believe what Trump tells me, he says, "believe me!" Would he ever lie?
The entire bill is 500 pages. Have you?

Answer: No, why read the bill when I have the information spoonfed to me by obstinate Democrats in congress? They never lie.

Last edited:

....in other totally undisputed news:

....in other totally undisputed news:

So what. Some people do good things anyway, and others piss their money away and become morons like dupont did. What matters is how they are raised and all indications are that trump raises his kids well.

Oh the humanity!!!

Pathetic.

You who supported this clown and obummercare, are a hypocritical asshat.

Just sayin...

We must stop this travesty. Americans do not deserve this kind of relief! If we allow this relief to be passed on to everyday Americans they might actually like it. Get out your class warfare gear and get to work, STAT!

Burrowing 1.7 Trillion dollars and handing out most of it to the rich and corporations while screwing up healthcare market even further - THAT IS YOUR IDEA OF RELIEF?

Poor ignorant fool.

Let me put it to you another way:

Feds could have written a $15,000 check to EVERY WORKING AGE ADULT IN THIS COUNTRY instead of spreading the crumbs around while the rich and corporations are making out like bandits.

Why the fuck would they give $15,000 dollars to someone who make $7.25 an hour?

Forum List

Back