ALL HANDS ON DECK! The GOP passed a bill that will help Americans. Something must be done....

Here is an actual tax bill that will place gain to the economy and reduce the deficit....

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.
/——/ first of all we tried price controls in the late 70s and it was a failure. WE figured out how to get around it in no time at all. All it did was cripple the economy and hurt the little guy.

Here is an actual tax bill that will place gain to the economy and reduce the deficit....

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

/——/ first of all we tried price controls in the late 70s and it was a failure. WE figured out how to get around it in no time at all. All it did was cripple the economy and hurt the little guy.

Nixon's wage AND price controls? The wage control was the problem.

The gasoline price controls? Then we had the fake gasoline shortage.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Nixon's wage AND price controls? The wage control was the problem.

The gasoline price controls? Then we had the fake gasoline shortage.
/——/ food prices were controlled as well creating shortages. To get around it, supermarket but he’s renamed standard cuts of meat and those were exempted from price control.

How many trillions of dollars does this tax bill add to the deficit?
/——/ We’ll see by next December. If the deficit goes down will you give Trump credit?

The country has bills to pay and now Trumpchange has reduced the revenue to pay those bills.
/——/ only if the economy and employment remain stagnant. The CBO doesn’t use dynamic scoring

I don't see any indications that anything will change.

/——/ We’ll see by next December. If the deficit goes down will you give Trump credit?

The country has bills to pay and now Trumpchange has reduced the revenue to pay those bills.
/——/ only if the economy and employment remain stagnant. The CBO doesn’t use dynamic scoring

/----/ Well open your eyes, Spanky
GOP tax bill: AT&T, Boeing among corporations rewarding employees

Here is an actual tax bill that will place gain to the economy and reduce the deficit...

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

And, add a .25 cent fee to every trade on every stock exchange no matter how large or small the trade, and every cent earned be placed, first to reduce the National Debt, and then to provide clean water, clean air an clean soil to our Planet.

Here is an actual tax bill that will place gain to the economy and reduce the deficit...

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

And, add a .25 cent fee to every trade on every stock exchange no matter how large or small the trade, and every cent earned be placed, first to reduce the National Debt, and then to provide clean water, clean air an clean soil to our Planet.
/----/ Which will go directly for General expenditures which the Swamp will squander on their re-elections.

That's a lie here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

How much extra will you personally be getting back with this new tax plan?

Trump doubled my refund check, good job Mr. president :eusa_clap:

Only after you double your withholding.

LOL you libs have a serious case of sour grapes, are your mouths frozen in a pucker?

You continue to post claims without numbers to back you up.

I'm not accountable to Fake News liberals like yourself, tissue?

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

/----/ Which will go directly for General expenditures which the Swamp will squander on their re-elections.

Sad, and maybe true. If and only if the voters allow the Republican Party to control all three branches of government - that's the GOP goal, but, their overreach and divisive form of governance seems to belie their promises and expose their pathos as false.

If the voters watch their feet, and not their lips (or tweets) the GOP will once again be replaced by the Democrats. Not all voters are biddable and most understand, "fool me once ... " even if their last President mangled that quote.

Last edited:

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Sad, and maybe true. If and only if the voters allow the Republican Party to control all three branches of government - that's the GOP goal, but, their overreach and divisive form of governance seems to belie their promises and expose their pathos as false.

If the voters watch their feet, and not their lips (or tweets) the GOP will once again be replaced by the Democrats. Not all voters are biddable and most understand, "fool me once ... " even if their last President mangled that quote.
/----/ Only DemocRATS can save us from all this good news.
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

/----/ Well open your eyes, Spanky
GOP tax bill: AT&T, Boeing among corporations rewarding employees

What the story doesn't tell;

How much were their bonuses before Trumpchange?

How much did the employees that are receiving a pay raise to $15.00/hr make before their Trumpchange pay-raise?

In every published story you need to read the content and question what content is lacking.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Not needed. The middle class workers will receive a HUGE pay raise which they will spend entirely. For every dollar spent places $1.70 back into the economy.

Prior to the mid 70's the US had very small deficits compared to today. That was because of middle class spending when wages were commensurate with costs.

How much extra will you personally be getting back with this new tax plan?

Trump doubled my refund check, good job Mr. president :eusa_clap:

Only after you double your withholding.

LOL you libs have a serious case of sour grapes, are your mouths frozen in a pucker?

You continue to post claims without numbers to back you up.

I'm not accountable to Fake News liberals like yourself, tissue?

You post opinions not based on hard facts. You are fake news.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

/----/ Only DemocRATS can save us from all this good news.
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

Do you think that allowing chemical companies to dump methyl-ethyl nasty shit unchecked into our waterways is a good thing?

Far less than the amount your hero obummer added, and this has the advantage that it will actually invigorate the economy which will pay down the debt. But that's a fact, and we all know that you progressive statists don't do facts.

So boring. Obummer. He added to the debt. He didn’t invigorate the economy at all. It’s worse than when he started. He was the worst!

Asshole.

Forum List

Back