ALL HANDS ON DECK! The GOP passed a bill that will help Americans. Something must be done....

Here is an actual tax bill that will place gain to the economy and reduce the deficit...

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

And, add a .25 cent fee to every trade on every stock exchange no matter how large or small the trade, and every cent earned be placed, first to reduce the National Debt, and then to provide clean water, clean air an clean soil to our Planet.

/----/ Which will go directly for General expenditures which the Swamp will squander on their re-elections.

Sad, and maybe true. If and only if the voters allow the Republican Party to control all three branches of government - that's the GOP goal, but, their overreach and divisive form of governance seems to belie their promises and expose their pathos as false.

If the voters watch their feet, and not their lips (or tweets) the GOP will once again be replaced by the Democrats. Not all voters are biddable and most understand, "fool me once ... " even if their last President mangled that quote.
/----/ Only DemocRATS can save us from all this good news.
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

Do you think that allowing chemical companies to dump methyl-ethyl nasty shit unchecked into our waterways is a good thing?
/——/ No. Do you think allowing Planned Patenthood to operate abortion mills inside grammar school cafeterias during lunch time is a good thing?

And, add a .25 cent fee to every trade on every stock exchange no matter how large or small the trade, and every cent earned be placed, first to reduce the National Debt, and then to provide clean water, clean air an clean soil to our Planet.

/----/ Which will go directly for General expenditures which the Swamp will squander on their re-elections.

Sad, and maybe true. If and only if the voters allow the Republican Party to control all three branches of government - that's the GOP goal, but, their overreach and divisive form of governance seems to belie their promises and expose their pathos as false.

If the voters watch their feet, and not their lips (or tweets) the GOP will once again be replaced by the Democrats. Not all voters are biddable and most understand, "fool me once ... " even if their last President mangled that quote.

Do you think that allowing chemical companies to dump methyl-ethyl nasty shit unchecked into our waterways is a good thing?
/——/ No. Do you think allowing Planned Patenthood to operate abortion mills inside grammar school cafeterias during lunch time is a good thing?

Again you post fake news. It's a 'righty thang.'

We must stop this travesty. Americans do not deserve this kind of relief! If we allow this relief to be passed on to everyday Americans they might actually like it. Get out your class warfare gear and get to work, STAT!

It is truly bizarre. This just shows how wing-nutty the Democratic Party has become. Not a single Democrat voted for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Democratic talking heads are going on every TV show that will have them and saying that the tax cuts "will add $1.4 trillion to the debt" and that the tax cuts "only give peanuts to the middle class."

I guess the Democrats have forgotten how badly they got burned by the Reagan tax cuts after they went around screaming similar lies about those tax cuts. Those tax cuts and the economic boom that followed them were two of the major reasons that Reagan buried Mondale in the 1984 election.

/----/ No you nitwit. I'm pointing out absurdity by being absurd. As you really that slow?

/----/ No you nitwit. I'm pointing out absurdity by being absurd. As you really that slow?

Why wouldn't you post fact to combat absurdity?

Over 90% of taxpayers will now take the standard deduction worth $12k/$24k, that's trillions of dollars in deductions.

Spread across how many people? You're getting the literal short end of the stick. Wake up.

The wealthiest are not getting trillions in deductions are they, hence your post is obliterated.

LOL, Over 80% of these tax cuts are going to 1% of the people. And you're cheering for it. Actually applauding them fucking you over. Amazing.

That's a lie here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

How much extra will you personally be getting back with this new tax plan?

$12,000 dollars low ball

With Obama care almost a trillion dollars stimulus I got $400 bucks

/----/ To make a point, Say something stupid about us and I'll say something stupid about you guys. Want me to stop being absurd ( Do you think allowing Planned Parenthood to operate abortion mills inside grammar school cafeterias during lunch time is a good thing?) Then you guys stop being absurd (Do you think that allowing chemical companies to dump methyl-ethyl nasty shit unchecked into our waterways is a good thing?)
Understand now?

Last edited:

Hmmm...because you guys freak out over facts.

/----/ To make a point, Say somthing stupid about us I I say something stupid about you guys. Want me to stop being absurd ( No. Do you think allowing Planned Parenthood to operate abortion mills inside grammar school cafeterias during lunch time is a good thing?) Then you guys stop being absurd (Do you think that allowing chemical companies to dump methyl-ethyl nasty shit unchecked into our waterways is a good thing?)
Understand now?

So you're attempting to counter that FACT that Trumpchange cut back EPA regulations with 'abortion mills inside grammar school cafeterias?' Got it.

How would you know, I've never seen you post facts.

Read below in red. That sir, is FACT.

Well, since you like things in red.
GET A DIFFERENT FRICKEN JOB.

/----/ To make a point, Say somthing stupid about us I I say something stupid about you guys. Want me to stop being absurd ( No. Do you think allowing Planned Parenthood to operate abortion mills inside grammar school cafeterias during lunch time is a good thing?) Then you guys stop being absurd (Do you think that allowing chemical companies to dump methyl-ethyl nasty shit unchecked into our waterways is a good thing?)
Understand now?

So you're attempting to counter that FACT that Trumpchange cut back EPA regulations with 'abortion mills inside grammar school cafeterias?' Got it.
/----/ GAWD ALMIGHTY you are an imbecile. I wasn't trying to counter your NON FACTS. I was responding to your idiotic statement with one of my own. And to your stupid comment, just becuase the EPA has a regulation, that doesn't mean it's a good one. Democrats use the EPA to advance their political agenda and Trump is rolling it back.
Lib Thought Process.jpg

/----/ "When the smoke clears, the real problem for the middle class is lack of adequate pay....."

A good reason to cut taxes so the middle class has more disposable income. Cut needless Government regulations that needly run up the cost of products so the middle class has more buying power.
A New Car Will Cost You at Least $3,800 Extra Because of Government Regulation

Well, since you like things in red.
GET A DIFFERENT FRICKEN JOB.

Since employers promoted the 'market price' like the fresh catch of the day, and the foolish middle class on this board continue to promote it, how would there be any difference between a current job and a 'DIFFERENT FRICKEN JOB?'

/----/ "When the smoke clears, the real problem for the middle class is lack of adequate pay....."

A good reason to cut taxes so the middle class has more disposable income. Cut needless Government regulations that needly run up the cost of products so the middle class has more buying power.

A $200/yr savings isn't as good as a $200/wk raise.

After an accident, walk away from a totaled car and see if that $3,800 is worth it.

Understand now?

/----/ GAWD ALMIGHTY you are an imbecile. I wasn't trying to counter your NON FACTS. I was responding to your idiotic statement with one of my own. And to your stupid comment, just becuase the EPA has a regulation, that doesn't mean it's a good one. Democrats use the EPA to advance their political agenda and Trump is rolling it back.
View attachment 168702

Which EPA regulation isn't good?

/——/

After an accident, walk away from a totaled car and see if that $3,800 is worth it.
/——/ How does gas mileage regs make cars safer? The EPA has nothing to do with saftey. In fact the EPA makes cars more deadly. New Auto Fuel Economy Standards Will Regulate Us To Death

/——/

/——/ How does gas mileage regs make cars safer? The EPA has nothing to do with saftey. In fact the EPA makes cars more deadly. New Auto Fuel Economy Standards Will Regulate Us To Death

Your link has a picture of a crash test. Nice try.

/——/

Your link has a picture of a crash test. Nice try.
/——/ Cutting EPA regs doesn’t affect car saftey, you dolt. Established by the Highway Safety Act in 1970, NHTSA is the federal agency responsible for regulating traffic and vehicle safety.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back