ALL HANDS ON DECK! The GOP passed a bill that will help Americans. Something must be done....

How many trillions of dollars does this tax bill add to the deficit?
Point to a time when that ever mattered to the left
I can point to lots of time that it supposedly mattered to the right - basically, any time the president was a democrat.
And you would be correct. At least the GOP is giving the money back to those that gave it to them to begin with. Now point me to where the left ever gave a fuck about the debt when they were blowing our money.
Clinton left with a budget surplus and on a path to pay off the debt.

Then the long national nightmare of peace and prosperity ended. Bush and the repugs came in. They had to have a tax cut, then 2 wars, an unfunded medicare benefit, an "ownership society", unregulated banking and resultant economic collapse, and a bankster bailout.

Obama inherited a near great depression. An economy bleeding jobs. During his terms, the economy came back. The stock market tripled. The deficit shrunk. Most of the debt incurred was to pay for the debacle Bush left.

Republicans complaining about the debt are like arsonists complaining about the fire department not putting out the fire fast enough.

How will it benefit Baron, the young son of Trump?

Baron will inherit shitload more money - doesn't have to work a day in his life.

Neither do any of his siblings and yet they work their asses off. How about the rest of the presidential siblings? What has chelsea clinton ever done? She was paid over 650,000 per year by nbc. To do what? Be specific.

....in other totally undisputed news:

Baron will inherit shitload more money - doesn't have to work a day in his life.
Yup. Good to know that the Paris Hilton's of the country will be doing well under this tax plan.

I can point to lots of time that it supposedly mattered to the right - basically, any time the president was a democrat.
And you would be correct. At least the GOP is giving the money back to those that gave it to them to begin with. Now point me to where the left ever gave a fuck about the debt when they were blowing our money.

The GOP is "giving back" to the big corporate donors that fund their campaigns.

Trump Plan Delivers Massive Tax Cuts To The 1% And Sharp Kick To The Upper Middle Class

You don't give enough money so you don't matter.

The GOP is "giving back" to the big corporate donors that fund their campaigns.

Trump Plan Delivers Massive Tax Cuts To The 1% And Sharp Kick To The Upper Middle Class

You don't give enough money so you don't matter.
All kneel and kiss the mafia leaders ring

The wealthiest are not getting trillions in deductions are they, hence your post is obliterated.

LOL, Over 80% of these tax cuts are going to 1% of the people. And you're cheering for it. Actually applauding them fucking you over. Amazing.

That's a lie here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

How much extra will you personally be getting back with this new tax plan?

Trump doubled my refund check, good job Mr. president :eusa_clap:
You fool. Trump and his family are reaping millions with this tax scam. He threw you some crumbs and you applaud.

Trump: I love my uneducated base.

What's the matter you didn't get a tax cut for Christmas? :itsok:

I'm already hearing reports of corpses lining the streets in the wake of this bill passing. It's absolutely horrible.

Oh the humanity!!!
How about you just admit you will defend republican policy regardless of what it is?

Hate to burst your bubble Billy, but I don't. Nor will I. I am not some simple minded automaton who toes the political line of his party when he is ordered to.

This tax bill is something Americans needed badly.

I hate politics sometimes, because of people like you. Hoping for failure at every turn for people you merely disagree with ideologically is not how we get things done.

You can't seem to admit that this bill is already having a positive effect on millions of people. But all you hope for is failure.

Pathetic.

Q. Have you read the entire bill

A. No. But, I believe what Trump tells me, he says, "believe me!" Would he ever lie?

You who supported this clown and obummercare, are a hypocritical asshat.

Just sayin...

I find your post nothing short of a usual attack by a right winger, that being accusing others of what they do. The "I" in the A. paragraph, was directed to you, bozo.

The wealthiest are not getting trillions in deductions are they, hence your post is obliterated.

LOL, Over 80% of these tax cuts are going to 1% of the people. And you're cheering for it. Actually applauding them fucking you over. Amazing.

I know you're lying. You know you're lying. Be honest, how much extra will you be receiving?

:itsok: I read enough of the tax bill to calculate my refund, you? I thought not.

Only after you double your withholding.

LOL you libs have a serious case of sour grapes, are your mouths frozen in a pucker?

We must stop this travesty. Americans do not deserve this kind of relief! If we allow this relief to be passed on to everyday Americans they might actually like it. Get out your class warfare gear and get to work, STAT!

Burrowing 1.7 Trillion dollars and handing out most of it to the rich and corporations while screwing up healthcare market even further - THAT IS YOUR IDEA OF RELIEF?

Poor ignorant fool.

Let me put it to you another way:

Feds could have written a $15,000 check to EVERY WORKING AGE ADULT IN THIS COUNTRY instead of spreading the crumbs around while the rich and corporations are making out like bandits.

Why the fuck would they give $15,000 dollars to someone who make $7.25 an hour?

DON'T, give them less, point being that there was 101 different way to ACTUALLY do a low and middle class tax-cut WITHOUT big breaks for the rich,

I know you're lying. You know you're lying. Be honest, how much extra will you be receiving?

:itsok: I read enough of the tax bill to calculate my refund, you? I thought not.

Only fools get refunds.

The efforts in the bill to destabilize the PPACA will create a cost greater than the chump change to be received by some middle class and working poor families and individuals.

This Bill was pushed by Trump as a mean spirited attack on blue states, and a money grab for people like him.

We must stop this travesty. Americans do not deserve this kind of relief! If we allow this relief to be passed on to everyday Americans they might actually like it. Get out your class warfare gear and get to work, STAT!
They are already doing something.
hqdefault.jpg

Yea, wow, man, the things I can do with a hundred bucks ------------>>>>>>>>>>>> a year!

Only fools get refunds.

And the 3% :muahaha:

This bills popularity will rise or fall based on its actual impact on everyday Americans. All the sky is falling fake news propaganda will be dismissed once the reality sets in come spring next year

The left is going to regret how they have polled this bill so low in support. Support will only go up for it

Yea, wow, man, the things I can do with a hundred bucks ------------>>>>>>>>>>>> a year!
Retards suck at math. You're no exception

Only after you double your withholding.

LOL you libs have a serious case of sour grapes, are your mouths frozen in a pucker?

You continue to post claims without numbers to back you up.

Republicans did something to help the American people? It's been decades. I wonder what it could be?

As long as the tax cuts are permanent then it's all good. Why the middle class cuts were not double what they are is bizarre.

Here is an actual tax bill that will place gain to the economy and reduce the deficit...

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Forum List

Back