ALL HANDS ON DECK! The GOP passed a bill that will help Americans. Something must be done....

We must stop this travesty. Americans do not deserve this kind of relief! If we allow this relief to be passed on to everyday Americans they might actually like it. Get out your class warfare gear and get to work, STAT!

Its gonna KILLLL people......poor granny shouldn't get near a cliff........the dems are hilarious....

947311E3-1524-4702-A2DB-E8751E86451C.jpeg
Yes, you argue against a tax change that gives money bak to the people. However small it is it is not going to Big Government, or to the wealthy elites, and you whine about middle class people getting to keep money in their pockets. So, either you are for billionaires getting to keep it. Or you are in favor of the State keeping it, which ultimately means billionaires get to keep it. Either way every post you make is anti middle class and pro billionaire.

In other words you have been duped.

Holy shit, you're not only drinking the Kool-aid you're helping to stir the fucking pot.

So because I point out that we're getting scraps while the wealthiest in this country rake in countless billions, that's me being duped because I'm not thankful for getting what we got?

Why are you ok with scraps?

Over 90% of taxpayers will now take the standard deduction worth $12k/$24k, that's trillions of dollars in deductions.

Spread across how many people? You're getting the literal short end of the stick. Wake up.

The wealthiest are not getting trillions in deductions are they, hence your post is obliterated.

LOL, Over 80% of these tax cuts are going to 1% of the people. And you're cheering for it. Actually applauding them fucking you over. Amazing.
They’re so used to taking it up the butt this is what their butt looks like.

Holy shit, you're not only drinking the Kool-aid you're helping to stir the fucking pot.

So because I point out that we're getting scraps while the wealthiest in this country rake in countless billions, that's me being duped because I'm not thankful for getting what we got?

Why are you ok with scraps?

Over 90% of taxpayers will now take the standard deduction worth $12k/$24k, that's trillions of dollars in deductions.

Spread across how many people? You're getting the literal short end of the stick. Wake up.

The wealthiest are not getting trillions in deductions are they, hence your post is obliterated.

LOL, Over 80% of these tax cuts are going to 1% of the people. And you're cheering for it. Actually applauding them fucking you over. Amazing.

That's a lie here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

How much extra will you personally be getting back with this new tax plan?

We must stop this travesty. Americans do not deserve this kind of relief! If we allow this relief to be passed on to everyday Americans they might actually like it. Get out your class warfare gear and get to work, STAT!
Your willful ignorance of republican policy does nothing to change what it is.

How many trillions of dollars does this tax bill add to the deficit?
So essentially you're saying fuck the tax payer and go big gov.

Run on that...
I love watching you idiots trying to pass off blowing up the deficit as a good thing.
Try running on that next year.
Polls show sizable advantage for Democrats in 2018 midterm election

Americans were against this tax scam bill by a 2-1 margin. The GOP and the Dump ignored the electorate’s concerns.
Yet you bozos think you’ll be rewarded by saying fuck you to the country.

yep, I hate larger paychecks, fuck that I want to give my money to illegals for abortions.......you guys are retarded

Trump doubled my refund check, good job Mr. president :eusa_clap:

So essentially you're saying fuck the tax payer and go big gov.

Run on that...
I love watching you idiots trying to pass off blowing up the deficit as a good thing.
Try running on that next year.
Polls show sizable advantage for Democrats in 2018 midterm election

Americans were against this tax scam bill by a 2-1 margin. The GOP and the Dump ignored the electorate’s concerns.
Yet you bozos think you’ll be rewarded by saying fuck you to the country.

yep, I hate larger paychecks, fuck that I want to give my money to illegals for abortions.......you guys are retarded
Money to illegals for abortions?
The Dump had idiots like you in his scope when he said,” I love my uneducated base.”

You fool. Trump and his family are reaping millions with this tax scam. He threw you some crumbs and you applaud.

Trump: I love my uneducated base.

Dimocrats cry like the little turds that they are anytime any government agency collects fewer dollars created by the people.

I know you're lying. You know you're lying. Be honest, how much extra will you be receiving?

President Dump: I’m going to lie and tell my base I’m going to lose money on the tax deal.
They’ll believe me if I throw them some crumbs.
I’ll explode the deficit for short term gain then have to cut SS, Medicare and Medicaid and hurt much of my base. They won’t care.
They as dumb as fuck. Look they voted for me.

Dimocrats cry like the little turds that they are anytime any government agency collects fewer dollars created by the people.

The swamp ( GOP donors, Wall St, giant corporations etc) is who benefited the most from the tax scam bill but idiots like you will still say he’s draining the swamp.
Yes ALL of your cult is that dumb.

Point to a time when that ever mattered to the left

It mattered to the right....until now. Hypocrites.
Obama gave billions to political backers and their companies, many of which promptly went bankrupt.
The GOP is giving billions to everyday Americans. Many of which may avoid bankruptcy as a result.

Yet you excused one & condemned the other. It's clear that you do not support everyday Americans but rather like the elites

The bailout was signed into law by baby bush.

The Republican tax plan saves a couple hundred per year. BUT, States will increase fees to make-up for reductions in federal funds.

I'm already hearing reports of corpses lining the streets in the wake of this bill passing. It's absolutely horrible.

Oh the humanity!!!
How about you just admit you will defend republican policy regardless of what it is?
How bout you promise to do the right thing and send in extra money to cover the dastardly deed of Americans getting some of their own money back. Make your dimocrat libwit friends proud!

The Dems are being pains in the ass. If things don't work out, point it out then. Nothing is going to start showing for another year, anyway, except the extra money everyone is supposed to see in their paychecks starting in February.
Dems need to cool their jets and SHUT UP about it. Nothing is as boring as talking about taxes. I've had enough.

Forum List

Back