🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Heil Tyrant Trump

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Last Friday's tape has Trump telling us that because he is a star, he can grab women by the pussy. ie: his power allows him to sexually assault women without reproach from the law.

Last night's debate finds Trump announcing, like all good despots "when I take power, I'm throwing my most prominent political rival in jail...I'll find a way..." (If you think he's going to stop with Hillary, think again).

And also at last night's debate, you could see the man seething with the quiet-promise of violence as he stalked his "soon to be jailed" female rival around the stage...

The guy is announcing to the world "when I'm president, laws protecting you from me will be suspended by me".

I am no Hillary fan. Once again she lost my vote when she started pushing the idea of appointing Justices to lie in the pockets of the cult of LGBT at the expense of the US Constitution and other people's enumerated rights to object. (Though I found it quite hilarious and hypocritical of her to say she's all for people's freedom of religion...I guess only when it comes to Muslims but not Christians).

It's just that Trump is so damned dangerous and unpredictable. The GOP thinks they can handle this sociopath when he gets power. I've got news for them. They can't. I know the disease he suffers from, intimately, and Hillary should feel glad jail is all he's going to deliver her....they have no boundaries. I repeat..the whole world is them and they are the whole world. They have the gift of gab..they come across authentic.. But in the end, you and I don't exist. Trust me on this one. His personality disorder is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS; and deceptive; passing for just mere arrogance. Nothing sticks to them because they don't care. They change the rules of what matters each and every single new day. And you will oblige or pay the price.

Their crimes are ALWAYS "frivolous...that was ten years ago". Your crimes of the exact same nature are "serious, awarding you the maximum punishment no matter how long it's been". This is the code they live by. It is so one-sided that the world will not believe the audacity this man is capable of when he's done with us.

Please listen to me people. Please.

Hillary will of course have even more damning tapes to release in the coming days. But by then the GOP will be destroyed by his reputation...while maddeningly his popularity will live on...just not long enough or big enough to get a win for the GOP/Pence in POTUS. He, essentially, lives to destroy his rivals. And do not put it past him to not even care if he's going to lose the election...so long as he can bring down the careers of those who stood by him but defected as they had to when his behavior was shown to be extreme.

For there is one thing a malignant narcissist finds more enraging than anything else: disloyalty. You either openly worship him and bask in his magnificence or you perish the death of a cockroach crushed under his bootheel. It's all the same to him. And male narcissists are worse than female ones in that society gives men a more free license to act violent. Only their image in society and their circles is what keeps these diet-Hannibal Lector's in check. Narcissist men get off on being feared; and they don't apologize for indulging themselves in that pleasure.

Last edited:
I trust you to bend over and let Hillary stuff a banana up your tail pipe.
It can't be a choice between Hillary and Trump. This thread is me BEGGING the GOP to forcibly (if necessary) remove Trump from the ticket and replace him with a write-in. They're going to lose POTUS at this point anyway...and Trump is only carrying on this losing campaign in order to drag down the other GOP Congressional candidates with him. Trump knows he's going to lose now. So the only reason he's staying on is to destroy the republican party; perhaps irreparably for decades, if not forever.

The GOP should be fighting for their life at this point. But they sit by like pussies...because like Trump says...when you're a star, you can grab them either by the pussy or like pussies and do with them as you like. There is nothing more disgusting than watching someone getting the living shit beat out of them by a clever unapologetic sociopath and them doing NOTHING TO STOP IT. :puke3:I had to watch that happen for 50 years nonstop.

If you're going to be rat shill, you need practice. By referring to Republicans as "they", you clearly identify yourself as not one of "them". Go to troll school you rat bastard.

Last Friday's tape has Trump telling us that because he is a star, he can grab women by the pussy. ie: his power allows him to sexually assault women without reproach from the law.

Last night's debate finds Trump announcing, like all good despots "when I take power, I'm throwing my most prominent political rival in jail...I'll find a way..." (If you think he's going to stop with Hillary, think again).

And also at last night's debate, you could see the man seething with the quiet-promise of violence as he stalked his "soon to be jailed" female rival around the stage...

The guy is announcing to the world "when I'm president, laws protecting you from me will be suspended by me".

I am no Hillary fan. Once again she lost my vote when she started pushing the idea of appointing Justices to lie in the pockets of the cult of LGBT at the expense of the US Constitution and other people's enumerated rights to object. (Though I found it quite hilarious and hypocritical of her to say she's all for people's freedom of religion...I guess only when it comes to Muslims but not Christians).

It's just that Trump is so damned dangerous and unpredictable. The GOP thinks they can handle this sociopath when he gets power. I've got news for them. They can't. I know the disease he suffers from, intimately, and Hillary should feel glad jail is all he's going to deliver her....they have no boundaries. I repeat..the whole world is them and they are the whole world. They have the gift of gab..they come across authentic.. But in the end, you and I don't exist. Trust me on this one. His personality disorder is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS; and deceptive; passing for just mere arrogance. Nothing sticks to them because they don't care. They change the rules of what matters each and every single new day. And you will oblige or pay the price.

Their crimes are ALWAYS "frivolous...that was ten years ago". Your crimes of the exact same nature are "serious, awarding you the maximum punishment no matter how long it's been". This is the code they live by. It is so one-sided that the world will not believe the audacity this man is capable of when he's done with us.

""when I take power, I'm throwing my mostprominent political rival in jail...I'll find away..." (If you think he's going to stop with Hillary, think again)."

YOU'RE SUCH A F*ING LIAR!

That's NOT what Trump said. Those are YOUR words, not his.

Pathetic lying libs like you have to CREATE FALSE narratives you you can demonize and attack people.

He said he would appoint a Special Prosecutor to REALLY, PROPERLY investigate Hillar's email scandal.

As YOU just proved, that scares the shit out of liberals...and Hillary, which it should. It has already been proven she broke the law, but she is being protected by Barry. 'When' Trump wins the WH that prorection is GONE!

Unfortunately what Trump actually did was give Hillary EVERY reason to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING she can - illegal or not - to win the election to stay out of jail.

I predict this will be THE mist crooked, criminal, election fraud-packed election in U history!

If she loses she goes to jail.
If she cheats and wins she doesn't go to jail.

She's got every insentive to cheat, engage in voter fraud, and steal this election...and Barry has every incentive to help her.

Look for the situation with Russia to escalate causing Barry's DHS to 'take over the election'...and Hillary wins. :p

If you're going to be rat shill, you need practice. By referring to Republicans as "they", you clearly identify yourself as not one of "them". Go to troll school you rat bastard.
I'm an independent, idiot. Stop thinking binary you rat bastard.

and the police are stepping out of bounds by arresting criminals.
We know, the left thinks no law is valid.

Trump has no morals or respect for the laws of this nation. He was never raised to understand either. Eternal shame be upon the woman who raised the pussy grabber, she deserves her time in hell and then some.

The current electoral system is binary, so even if you want to think about other options, in the end your vote will be either for one if you vote for them, or enabling the other if you vote 3rd party.

I have nothing against people who refuse to vote for either of them, I just won't let them delude themselves into thinking that their protest vote doesn't have consequences under the current system.

I'll think any way I choose and I certainly don't need your leftist permission to do so. You, however, can't claim "independence" when you attack only one half of a binary ticket. You are no more and independent than Barry Obama.

Trump and his bots are losing, so naturally its time to sling shit at Clinton.

They kept Obama out of office twice,now its Hillary's turn to suffer!

LMAO

The current electoral system is binary, so even if you want to think about other options, in the end your vote will be either for one if you vote for them, or enabling the other if you vote 3rd party.

I have nothing against people who refuse to vote for either of them, I just won't let them delude themselves into thinking that their protest vote doesn't have consequences under the current system.
If the GOP substituted a man like Kasich into the ticket now as a write-in, he would have a better chance of winning the POTUS than Trump will have by the time Hillary's last tape of Trump is played for the general public.

So doing the math, if the GOP wants even a shot for their Congressionals and perhaps...maybe the POTUS, a forced Trump removal and a write-in campaign for the GOP ticket head is their only hope. That's it. That's all they've got left.

Let's see how they miss this opportunity as well.

Hillary will of course have even more damning tapes to release in the coming days. But by then the GOP will be destroyed by his reputation...while maddeningly his popularity will live on...just not long enough or big enough to get a win for the GOP/Pence in POTUS. He, essentially, lives to destroy his rivals. And do not put it past him to not even care if he's going to lose the election...so long as he can bring down the careers of those who stood by him but defected as they had to when his behavior was shown to be extreme.

For there is one thing a malignant narcissist finds more enraging than anything else: disloyalty. You either openly worship him and bask in his magnificence or you perish the death of a cockroach crushed under his bootheel. It's all the same to him. And male narcissists are worse than female ones in that society gives men a more free license to act violent. Only their image in society and their circles is what keeps these diet-Hannibal Lector's in check. Narcissist men get off on being feared; and they don't apologize for indulging themselves in that pleasure.

Last night's debate finds Trump announcing, like all good despots "when I take power, I'm throwing my most prominent political rival in jail...I'll find a way..."

By looking at the evidence.

If the GOP substituted a man like Kasich into the ticket now as a write-in, he would have a better chance of winning the POTUS than Trump will have by the time Hillary's last tape of Trump is played for the general public.

So doing the math, if the GOP wants even a shot for their Congressionals and perhaps...maybe the POTUS, a forced Trump removal and a write-in campaign for the GOP ticket head is their only hope. That's it. That's all they've got left.

You're only advocating splitting the Republican party further. Now why would an independent that hates Hillary do that?

Organizing a write in campaign from scratch would be impossible. Plus you still have the people that will vote form Trump, thus splitting the vote even further, guaranteeing a Hillary electoral landslide, not just a victory.

They would then use that Electoral margin to claim a "mandate", and then the end of our Republic could be seen on the horizon.

Forum List

Back