All I Want For Christmas...is for Barron to smile

What does Barron have to smile about

Most disfunctional family in America

Barron is almost as tall as his mama, now. If she weren't in her heels, maybe he is within an inch or so. And yes, he is handsome, same as his papa was when he was young.

Liberals want the boy assassinated. He hasn't got much to smile about living in a country where so many want him dead.

I saw the arrival of the White House Christmas tree yesterday--a beauty of a 20-foot fir that arrived in a horse drawn wagon with a little brass band playing O Tannenbaum. Melania and Barron came out to inspect it.

1120-baron-trump-melania-trump-christmas-tree-huge-getty-4.jpg

I'm worried about Barron. He looked a little peaked and he was thoroughly miserable. Never cracked so much as a smile although everyone else was smiling like idiots, because--well, the tree is always something to smile about, isn't it?

Barron looked pale and a little thinner and like I said, miserable. Barron seemed pretty chipper at the Inaugural Parade. He's not weathering this experience very well. I feel so bad for that kid. Hard few months with moving, a new school, all the restrictions on him as First Child. Although I remember my son at that age, and smiling was not a cool thing to do, he wasn't stone cold depressed all the time.

I wish someone could bring a smile to that kid's face. The holidays are coming.

I'm pretty sure baron is autistic... or at least somewhere on the spectrum. change would be difficult for a child in that situation.

I saw the arrival of the White House Christmas tree yesterday--a beauty of a 20-foot fir that arrived in a horse drawn wagon with a little brass band playing O Tannenbaum. Melania and Barron came out to inspect it.

I'm worried about Barron. He looked a little peaked and he was thoroughly miserable. Never cracked so much as a smile although everyone else was smiling like idiots, because--well, the tree is always something to smile about, isn't it?

Barron looked pale and a little thinner and like I said, miserable. Barron seemed pretty chipper at the Inaugural Parade. He's not weathering this experience very well. I feel so bad for that kid. Hard few months with moving, a new school, all the restrictions on him as First Child. Although I remember my son at that age, and smiling was not a cool thing to do, he wasn't stone cold depressed all the time.

I'm pretty sure baron is autistic... or at least somewhere on the spectrum. change would be difficult for a child in that situation.

I think you may have something there.

PS: Holy crap! jillian capitalized the beginning of a sentence! :eek:

He seems to exhibit signs of Aspergers syndrome
His mother is very protective, his father is clueless

Last edited:
Come on! We don't nearly enough about him for our armchair physicians to be making a clinical diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome! These abnormalities can only be diagnosed by an MD who has actually EXAMINED the child and knows about the child's past medical/psychiatric history.

Come on! We don't nearly enough about him for our armchair physicians to be making a clinical diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome! These abnormalities can only be diagnosed by an MD who has actually EXAMINED the child and knows about the child's past medical/psychiatric history.
He has Trump as his father

Obvious red flag

All I Want For Christmas...is for Barron to smile

take your pic

--LOL

3C565BAE00000578-4140838-image-m-59_1484956523799.jpg

idr3l7saellqigr57b4q.jpeg

ct-first-kid-barron-trump-20170206
Fine, Jon. Can we have one of him THIS year, please?
Look how fast they grow, though. He has grown up so much since those photos were taken.

If the kid has Aspbergers, fine. I've known and worked with folks on the spectrum, and they aren't incapable of leading normal lives -- not at the level Barron is functioning, anyway. Maybe a few annoying oddities, but hey--are any of us actually free of those?
So IF that's true, which it may well NOT be, so what? I don't blame the Trumps for keeping it quiet, either.

Well, none of us knows really anything much about this child, how he is with his parents, his friends, his teachers, etc. You cannot judge a young boy like that by how he is behaving while he is sitting there in the spotlight with a whole bunch of cameras pointed at him.

Well, none of us knows really anything much about this child, how he is with his parents, his friends, his teachers, etc. You cannot judge a young boy like that by how he is behaving while he is sitting there in the spotlight with a whole bunch of cameras pointed at him.
It occurred to me he might be as shy as I am. I cringe when I see a camera. Used to actually hide. Terror of getting in front of crowd, actual hives producing terror. Hope he's not going through THAT.

Forum List

Back