All I Want For Christmas...is for Barron to smile

i just dont think one should say that about a kid....that he has some syndrome...he could be shy or simply shell shocked...he had his own floor in trump tower and plenty of privacy with his mother's attention ...now she is traveling and he is with staff..what is there to smile about...he cant join in a pick up game of anything

i just dont think one should say that about a kid....that he has some syndrome...he could be shy or simply shell shocked...he had his own floor in trump tower and plenty of privacy with his mother's attention ...now she is traveling and he is with staff..what is there to smile about...he cant join in a pick up game of anything
I know. I think his grandparents are with them, though--Melania's parents. And they have been close to Barron all along. It's not the same as friends, but hope it gives him a little feeling of stability.
You know, I was thinking--Barron may actually be seeing more of his Dad now than he did when Trump was running his business. Hope he enjoys that.

It's probably a pretty lonely life for a young kid in his position without any siblings his age around either. I don't know how close he is to his older siblings. I imagine that these kids probably tend to feel a bit isolated, considering they have to have secret service agents around them all the time, etc.

You'd be miserable too if your Dad was Donald Trump.

This kid will never get to make his own decisions and will be doomed to be like this idiot brothers Guido and Eric.

I feel horrible for him too - here's one of the few shots i've seen where he actually looks happy :D

Barron-Trump-7.jpg

If the kid has Aspbergers, fine. I've known and worked with folks on the spectrum, and they aren't incapable of leading normal lives -- not at the level Barron is functioning, anyway. Maybe a few annoying oddities, but hey--are any of us actually free of those?
So IF that's true, which it may well NOT be, so what? I don't blame the Trumps for keeping it quiet, either.

who knows why he looks sad on the picture posted

he probably over heard the news that leftists are out to kill the family and

isis put a price on he beheaded head

ISIS Calls For The Assassination Of Barron Trump

If the kid has Aspbergers, fine. I've known and worked with folks on the spectrum, and they aren't incapable of leading normal lives -- not at the level Barron is functioning, anyway. Maybe a few annoying oddities, but hey--are any of us actually free of those?
So IF that's true, which it may well NOT be, so what? I don't blame the Trumps for keeping it quiet, either.

Those fuckers. What do they want to kill Barron for? Just to make Donny cry?

Those fuckers. What do they want to kill Barron for? Just to make Donny cry?

that is why it is important to wipe them off the face of the earth

why do they burn people alive locked in cages

why do they drown people on chains

why do they place bombs in mosques

For every terrorist we've killed in our little war, we've created 2 or 3 more.
Don't be so hard on us, Dr. Yesterday ISIS bombed and shot 250 muslims in a mosque in the Sinai. ISIS ain't exactly loved by the majority of muslims, either. Or anyone else.

Don't be so hard on us, Dr. Yesterday ISIS bombed and shot 250 muslims in a mosque in the Sinai. ISIS ain't exactly loved by the majority of muslims, either. Or anyone else.

That was horrible, but if it hadn't been for Bush2's incredibly stupid invasion of Iraq .. there might not be an ISIS.

Trust me .. we stirred up a hornets nest

I feel bad for Baron (and Melania).

One day they're living the good life in NYC and the next day they're stuck living in that dump (by their standards) known as the White House.

It's no wonder you never see them smiling.

One day they're living the good life in NYC and the next day they're stuck living in that dump (by their standards) known as the White House.

Just like Green Acres

New Yok is where I'd rather stay....
I just adore a penthouse view

That was horrible, but if it hadn't been for Bush2's incredibly stupid invasion of Iraq .. there might not be an ISIS.

Trust me .. we stirred up a hornets nest
The hornets were already there; they've always been there.

On BBC News or PBS Newshour earlier this week, they did a spot on ISIS's forced recruitment and brainwashing of young kids while they held civilian territory. Now that ISIS has been kicked out of Mosul, a lot of these teenagers and young boys are in jail because they're ticking time bombs and no one knows what to do with them.
ISIS is one miserable sonofabitchin' slice of humanity, doing that to kids as young as 8 years old. Kind of like Hitler Youth. We've still got Nazi's crawling around, so I guess it's a strategy that works.

I hear when it was announced that Trump had won the election, he sat alone, silent, for some time. He hadn't even prepared an acceptance speech. What do you want to bet at least one of the thoughts going through his mind was, "Shit, Melania is going to KILL me!"

For every terrorist we've killed in our little war, we've created 2 or 3 more.

agreed

You'd be miserable too if your Dad was Donald Trump.

This kid will never get to make his own decisions and will be doomed to be like this idiot brothers Guido and Eric.

I feel horrible for him too - here's one of the few shots i've seen where he actually looks happy :D

Barron-Trump-7.jpg

Have you been informed you're an asshat lately? Today's your lucky day: You're an asshat.

You're welcome. :)

Scumbag piece of shit is what you are.

Have you been informed you're an asshat lately? Today's your lucky day: You're an asshat.

Well, if Guido and Eric Trump are your idea of great role models for Barron ...

Then I can't help either you or your rude, foul, tough guy wannabe cowboy mouth. :wink:

Well, if Guido and Eric Trump are your idea of great role models for Barron ...

Then I can't help either you or your rude, foul, tough guy wannabe cowboy mouth. :wink:

You have zero concept of right or wrong. You can attain the moral high ground in a sewer, maybe. Probably not.

Forum List

Back