All I Want For Christmas...is for Barron to smile

You have zero concept of right or wrong. You can attain the moral high ground in a sewer, maybe. Probably not.

And you know nothing about me, or my sense of right and wrong.

So you know ...

:bye1:

It is glaringly obvious from your posts that you have no moral compass.

Were you not just busting on a little kid in this very thread? Why yes, yes you were, so go fuck yourself with a Saguaro.

Go ahead and pick on somebody your own size, like me, bitchboy.

I never did cotton to bullies.

Last edited:
You have zero concept of right or wrong. You can attain the moral high ground in a sewer, maybe. Probably not.

So you know ...

It is glaringly obvious from your posts you have no moral compass.

Were you not just busting on a little kid in this very thread? Why yes, yes you were. Go fuck yourself with a Saguaro.
That's enough out of you two.
Marion Morrison, Dr. Love wasn't busting on Barron. He's one of the more reasonable and considerate liberals around here and you've been growling at him since the day he arrived for no reason I can figure. Knock it off or you'll meet my umbrella.

So you know ...

Were you not just busting on a little kid in this very thread? Why yes, yes you were. Go fuck yourself with a Saguaro.
Marion Morrison, Dr. Love wasn't busting on Barron. He's one of the more reasonable and considerate liberals around here and you've been growling at him since the day he arrived for no reason I can figure. Knock it off or you'll meet my umbrella.

Alright. But if he gets out of line, it is what it is.

I'm worried about Barron. He looked a little peaked and he was thoroughly miserable. Never cracked so much as a smile although everyone else was smiling like idiots, because--well, the tree is always something to smile about, isn't it?

He's an Aspie (Asperger's Syndrome) so it's possible that's his baseline.

I feel bad for Baron (and Melania).

One day they're living the good life in NYC and the next day they're stuck living in that dump (by their standards) known as the White House.

It's no wonder you never see them smiling.

Just like Green Acres

New Yok is where I'd rather stay....
I just adore a penthouse view

:laugh:

Did you know Eddie Albert tooled around in a motorboat in the waters off of Normandy, hauling wounded out of the water and transporting them to a ship? Indeed he did. As many as he could.

So you know ...

Alright. But if he gets out of line, it is what it is.
Fair enough. Now, what would bring a smile to Barron's face? (Please remember he's only 11)

One day they're living the good life in NYC and the next day they're stuck living in that dump (by their standards) known as the White House.

Just like Green Acres

Did you know Eddie Albert tooled around in a motorboat in the waters off of Normandy, hauling wounded out of the water and transporting them to a ship? Indeed he did. As many as he could.

I didn’t. I hadn’t heard of Eddie until I saw the credits shown in the vid.

I'm worried about Barron. He looked a little peaked and he was thoroughly miserable. Never cracked so much as a smile although everyone else was smiling like idiots, because--well, the tree is always something to smile about, isn't it?

He's an Aspie (Asperger's Syndrome) so it's possible that's his baseline.
Don't be spreading that kind of nonsense as if you know it. Read the thread from the beginning.

Just like Green Acres

I watched a documentary on PBS about it.

That show was popular when men were men and ladies were ladies, Marion Morrison.
Let’s hope President Trump is able to get this country back on the right track.

Just like Green Acres

Is there a link to it?

Just like Green Acres

Is there a link to it?

Ah! You edited. Idk, it was on regular TV about 9 years ago.

My Google-Fu is strong, I'll see what I can do.

Is there a link to it?

Ah! You edited. Idk, it was on regular TV about 9 years ago.

My Google-Fu is strong, I'll see what I can do.

Sorry about the edit. I’m currently enjoying a few brews after a few days of visiting with family and friends. :)

I saw the arrival of the White House Christmas tree yesterday--a beauty of a 20-foot fir that arrived in a horse drawn wagon with a little brass band playing O Tannenbaum. Melania and Barron came out to inspect it.

1120-baron-trump-melania-trump-christmas-tree-huge-getty-4.jpg

Barron looked pale and a little thinner and like I said, miserable. Barron seemed pretty chipper at the Inaugural Parade. He's not weathering this experience very well. I feel so bad for that kid. Hard few months with moving, a new school, all the restrictions on him as First Child. Although I remember my son at that age, and smiling was not a cool thing to do, he wasn't stone cold depressed all the time.

I wish someone could bring a smile to that kid's face. The holidays are coming.

Kids with Asperger's and/or Autism don't smile much.

I hear when it was announced that Trump had won the election, he sat alone, silent, for some time. He hadn't even prepared an acceptance speech. What do you want to bet at least one of the thoughts going through his mind was, "Shit, Melania is going to KILL me!"

There is little doubt that Trump thought he had zero chance of winning when he entered the race

He underestimated how gullible the electorate was

Maybe his fucking dad can play some baseball or golf with his son for once?

Baseball? No
But I have seen pictures of them playing golf together but it does not seem to be a regular occurrence. When my kids were that age, I took them to the course regularly

Donald+Trump+Ivanka+Trump+Ricoh+Women+British+LEAUcTJ0qi5l.jpg

Barron looks like he is really enjoying a golf outing with his dad

Forum List

Back