All I Want For Christmas...is for Barron to smile

Some kids that age (or any age and even some or probably a lot of adults) would feel uncomfortable when they are in front of a camera and a bunch of people are snapping photos of them constantly. How enjoyable is ANY outing when that is going on?

Some kids that age (or any age and even some or probably a lot of adults) would feel uncomfortable when they are in front of a camera and a bunch of people are snapping photos of them constantly. How enjoyable is ANY outing when that is going on?

There are occasional pictures where he smiles
But in most spontaneous photos he has a sad expression. Even is staged family photos where the photographer is telling everyone to smile...he has a blank expression

I would really like to see a link to where this boy was diagnosed as being autistic by a physician. Let's see it.

Probably filed along with his fathers fake medical exams declaring him the healthiest President ever

There are occasional pictures where he smiles
But in most spontaneous photos he has a sad expression. Even is staged family photos where the photographer is telling everyone to smile...he has a blank expression

And? That doesn't mean anything. Lol. Anyways, shut up. You aren't "concerned" about this boy? You are just a partisan shill. :lol: You shouldn't even try to be serious.

I saw the arrival of the White House Christmas tree yesterday--a beauty of a 20-foot fir that arrived in a horse drawn wagon with a little brass band playing O Tannenbaum. Melania and Barron came out to inspect it.

1120-baron-trump-melania-trump-christmas-tree-huge-getty-4.jpg

I'm worried about Barron. He looked a little peaked and he was thoroughly miserable. Never cracked so much as a smile although everyone else was smiling like idiots, because--well, the tree is always something to smile about, isn't it?

Barron looked pale and a little thinner and like I said, miserable. Barron seemed pretty chipper at the Inaugural Parade. He's not weathering this experience very well. I feel so bad for that kid. Hard few months with moving, a new school, all the restrictions on him as First Child. Although I remember my son at that age, and smiling was not a cool thing to do, he wasn't stone cold depressed all the time.

I wish someone could bring a smile to that kid's face. The holidays are coming.

What is the kid, like 15? Here he is beginning the most aweful freak show life has to offer, on top of that he is a famous persons kid which amplifies the freak show effect, then add to that he is the presidants kid and I can understand why he doesn’t smile much. He may not like being out in the media. I mean being a presidant kid would suck.

FC6C2FB5-2F65-4893-BCA4-C9480FBAC270.jpeg

It’s the same with all the presidents kids. Hopefully he is able to lighten up some in private.

I saw the arrival of the White House Christmas tree yesterday--a beauty of a 20-foot fir that arrived in a horse drawn wagon with a little brass band playing O Tannenbaum. Melania and Barron came out to inspect it.

I'm worried about Barron. He looked a little peaked and he was thoroughly miserable. Never cracked so much as a smile although everyone else was smiling like idiots, because--well, the tree is always something to smile about, isn't it?

Barron looked pale and a little thinner and like I said, miserable. Barron seemed pretty chipper at the Inaugural Parade. He's not weathering this experience very well. I feel so bad for that kid. Hard few months with moving, a new school, all the restrictions on him as First Child. Although I remember my son at that age, and smiling was not a cool thing to do, he wasn't stone cold depressed all the time.

What is the kid, like 15? Here he is beginning the most aweful freak show life has to offer, on top of that he is a famous persons kid which amplifies the freak show effect, then add to that he is the presidants kid and I can understand why he doesn’t smile much. He may not like being out in the media. I mean being a presidant kid would suck.

View attachment 162936

It’s the same with all the presidents kids. Hopefully he is able to lighten up some in private.

He's 11 years old, just a little boy.

View attachment 162936

Damn. Poor kid. Even being a popular presidents kid would suck.

View attachment 162936

Malia is a socially well adjusted female at a prestigious university

Barron has his social issues

Meh, maybe he just wasn't raised as a "politician's kid" to be a phony and put on a big fake smile for the cameras. :dunno:

He struggles to manage any smile
As a Trump he should be able to turn on the charm at the drop of a hat

View attachment 162936

By 11, I had learned to smile

View attachment 162936

Irrelevant to anything important. :D

View attachment 162936

No, really

By 11 I had mastered the art of smiling

It was not really that hard

View attachment 162936

No, really

What is your point? You don't have one. You just want to trash the opposition president's little boy. Low.

View attachment 162936

No, really

Not the same as a famous persons kid though. At 11 you got to go places and be left alone to do your thing. This kid can’t even go to McDonalds without a secure detail and ari support, not to mention a press dying to use the 11 year old boy to humiliate his father. Na, you masterd nothing like that.

Maybe his fucking dad can play some baseball or golf with his son for once?
Funny, I was thinking about the golf thing, too. When I was his age, my Dad used to take me to the par 3 course during "kids allowed" time. I thought that was the biggest coolest thing. I still remember it.

Maybe his fucking dad can play some baseball or golf with his son for once?
Funny, I was thinking about the golf thing, too. When I was his age, my Dad used to take me to the par 3 course during "kids allowed" time. I thought that was the biggest coolest thing. I still remember it.

My dad only brought me for laughs. I suck at golf that bad.
My dad said I had a natural swing. But you never knew where the damned thing was going to go. That has never changed.

View attachment 162936

No, really

Not the same as a famous persons kid though. At 11 you got to go places and be left alone to do your thing. This kid can’t even go to McDonalds without a secure detail and ari support, not to mention a press dying to use the 11 year old boy to humiliate his father. Na, you masterd nothing like that.

If my daddy was a billionaire, I would have found a reason to smile

Forum List

Back