All over leftist media is a

I don't know what a President Winfry would be like but as a lib, I'm sure that I don't want to find out.
IDK
I just thought it was hilarious its all of a sudden ok to elect a tv star with no government experience.
Trump?
I understand that describes trump guys. My point is, after 2 years of howling about it, it is now ok.
No never was, but if that's the only choice, what the hell..

I don't know what a President Winfry would be like but as a lib, I'm sure that I don't want to find out.
IDK
I just thought it was hilarious its all of a sudden ok to elect a tv star with no government experience.
Trump?
I understand that describes trump guys. My point is, after 2 years of howling about it, it is now ok.
And the unintended consequence of your post is that you see liberals cannot even be honest with them self. ;)

IDK
Trump?
And the unintended consequence of your post is that you see liberals cannot even be honest with them self. ;)
themselves...need the elves for thems...

TV star and person with no gov experience that " should run for president in 2020" Can you fucking believe this shit?
Are you talking about Trump or Oprah?

Both?
hell throw obama in here also. he was a "community organizer" really as his claim to fame before becoming president.

i like oprah. but that doesn't mean she would be a good president or just a "oh yea, fuck you right!" answer and we need to stop electing people just to piss off the other side.

IDK
Trump?
themselves...need the elves for thems...
That's what I did. You must have edited it.

TV star and person with no gov experience that " should run for president in 2020" Can you fucking believe this shit?

Both?
hell throw obama in here also. he was a "community organizer" really as his claim to fame before becoming president.

i like oprah. but that doesn't mean she would be a good president or just a "oh yea, fuck you right!" answer and we need to stop electing people just to piss off the other side.
The winner in every election has "pissed off the other side!" :)

Both?

The winner in every election has "pissed off the other side!" :)
not to this degree. we've pushed ourselves to very high levels of stupid rage and it can only bring everyone down in the end.

IDK

But you supported Trump....
as president, i supported obama also. if i didn't like a particular policy i'd say so. i have zero love for the man and even less trust, but those are my singular issues and i won't put those above our collective issues as a country.

far too many people are willing to throw it all out when their side doesn't win these days and look for ways to oust the other side vs. respect the fact they won in our system. if our system is putting people in power who shouldn't be, we need to change it through proper discourse. not angry mobs and pitchforks.

IDK

But you supported Trump...

I didnt vote for trump. I quit supporting him before he won the primaries as well. He wasnt grown up and truthful enough for me.
I also stated earlier in this thread i would be ok with a common joe that actually cared about the country in there. I am just consistent on my beliefs. Unlike the partisans.

IDK

I didnt vote for trump. I quit supporting him before he won the primaries as well. He wasnt grown up and truthful enough for me.
I also stated earlier in this thread i would be ok with a common joe that actually cared about the country in there. I am just consistent on my beliefs. Unlike the partisans.

Why do you have to stay with one party? This is why a moderate will win..these extremes suck.

IDK

Why do you have to stay with one party? This is why a moderate will win..these extremes suck.
Umm i dont stay with either party.
I wanted a democrat to win. He just wasnt as radical as those other nut jobs so he didnt have a chance :/

IDK

as president, i supported obama also. if i didn't like a particular policy i'd say so. i have zero love for the man and even less trust, but those are my singular issues and i won't put those above our collective issues as a country.

far too many people are willing to throw it all out when their side doesn't win these days and look for ways to oust the other side vs. respect the fact they won in our system. if our system is putting people in power who shouldn't be, we need to change it through proper discourse. not angry mobs and pitchforks.

I know that you were not here in the Obama 2nd term campaign.. These threads are pretty tame compared to then on here.

/

IDK

Umm i dont stay with either party.
I wanted a democrat to win. He just wasnt as radical as those other nut jobs so he didnt have a chance :/

Yes , too far left. My boys generation liked him.. They are both in college and see through the corruption.. I think the millennials are going to drive the next election.. but they need to not go so far left. They are angry what our generation is leaving them.

IDK

I know that you were not here in the Obama 2nd term campaign.. These threads are pretty tame compared to then on here.

/
oh i can't answer for all, just me and what i wish others would do i suppose. hate has become a way of life in dealing with this we don't like and that's just dangerous ground to be walking on.

Forum List

Back