All over leftist media is a

IDK
I just thought it was hilarious its all of a sudden ok to elect a tv star with no government experience.

But you supported Trump...

I didnt vote for trump. I quit supporting him before he won the primaries as well. He wasnt grown up and truthful enough for me.
I also stated earlier in this thread i would be ok with a common joe that actually cared about the country in there. I am just consistent on my beliefs. Unlike the partisans.

Why do you have to stay with one party? This is why a moderate will win..these extremes suck.
Umm i dont stay with either party.
I wanted a democrat to win. He just wasnt as radical as those other nut jobs so he didnt have a chance :/

Yes , too far left. My boys generation liked him.. They are both in college and see through the corruption.. I think the millennials are going to drive the next election.. but they need to not go so far left. They are angry what our generation is leaving them.

and i can't blame them at all. it's a bag of festering debt and crap that we've said all along the "next" generation would have to pay for our greed of this generation.

we need to get back to "if we can't pay for it we can't have it" like the average person has to consider.

Having no government experience isn't a problem when an elected office holder has enough humility to solicit and heed the well informed and soundly developed input of subject matter experts and career government employees who do.
The "having no experience" drama is really simple minded media and regressive nonsense. If you stop and think, you see that no one who has not ever been president yet has any experience at being president.

Forum List

Back