All Remains Sane and Calm Out Here in Rural America

“Action”
While rape, murder and arson may be entertaining to you Leftards, the real Americans will skip that.

Who has ever supported rape, murder, or arson? Rape and murder sadly occur. Don't you watch the cop shows? It seems like there are many more corpses of women than men. There has been very little looting and arson, given the size of the protest movement both here and in other countries. Our cities are not in flames at all.

Incidentally, what ever happened to all of those busloads of "antifa" that supposedly were driving around, stopping at every little town to cause violence and mayhem? Has anyone actually seen them? Perhaps an APB should be put out for them, as they seem to have gotten lost. Maybe a bridge collapsed and they fell into a river. Anybody have at least one name among those who are missing?

Who has ever supported rape, murder, or arson? Rape and murder sadly occur. Don't you watch the cop shows? It seems like there are many more corpses of women than men. There has been very little looting and arson, given the size of the protest movement both here and in other countries. Our cities are not in flames at all.

Incidentally, what ever happened to all of those busloads of "antifa" that supposedly were driving around, stopping at every little town to cause violence and mayhem? Has anyone actually seen them? Perhaps an APB should be put out for them, as they seem to have gotten lost. Maybe a bridge collapsed and they fell into a river. Anybody have at least one name among those who are missing?
Why the Left of course.
591560C9-CB5E-4590-BA12-B1A01526906A.png

And the Lefts solution?
GET RID OF POLICE DEPARTMENTS!!!

“My appreciation for Rural America has only grown as the lunacy of blacklists, rioting, looting, woke fascism, and a full-blown CHAZ has spread like a malignant cancer throughout dozens of Democrat-run cities.

You know what?

There really are Two Americas.
To which I can only say, “Thank God.”

Remember Leftards, we sit up in trees for hours just to kill things.
I've only lived in large urban cities for most of my life.
I'll never go back to live in one again

What’s the goal of people who want no law enforcement? Other than to enjoy rape and murder that is.
I may be wrong, but what I've seen so far is that they want to decrease funding and re-direct some of the resources elsewhere.

An interesting issue to discuss, but I have no reason to believe it would be effective until I hear more.

Do you have any examples of them wanting NO law enforcement?

I may be wrong, but what I've seen so far is that they want to decrease funding and re-direct some of the resources elsewhere.

An interesting issue to discuss, but I have no reason to believe it would be effective until I hear more.

Do you have any examples of them wanting NO law enforcement?
You really do need to keep up with events.

You really do need to keep up with events.
Okay, I'll be happy to help you here.

Right there, in the FOX ARTICLE, it says, " Senate Bill 504 calls for a November ballot referendum that would allow voters to decide whether county leaders should disband the Glynn County Police department and merge resources with the county sheriff's office. "

So, if the people vote for the measure, the police department would be absorbed by the county sheriff's office and they'd merge resources.

So, law enforcement would remain. Which is the opposite of your "point".

Tell me: Are you ignoring facts that are contrary to your agenda, or avoiding them?

“My appreciation for Rural America has only grown as the lunacy of blacklists, rioting, looting, woke fascism, and a full-blown CHAZ has spread like a malignant cancer throughout dozens of Democrat-run cities.

You know what?

There really are Two Americas.
To which I can only say, “Thank God.”

Remember Leftards, we sit up in trees for hours just to kill things.

Now that rural Americans are dying of the corona virus, as well as the opiod crisis, and dealing with unending unemployment, we'll see how long that lasts. Assuming, of course, Breitbart isn't lying as usual.

Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.

I've always lived rural...no farm fields either. That's just as bad as a city for me. I like the deer,. Bears, wolves, fox, the list goes on. None of those on the list would ever hurt me. I jog my average every day no fun just free. And I happily collect my social security check and have been retired for 25 years. Retirement is so much better than working. I highly recommend it.

Forum List

Back