ALL Republican candidates invited to LaRaza and ZERO showed up.

actually its .... "Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada" ..... "For the race everything, outside the race nothing".............which is the motto of these guys...... Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA)

Yeah, my Spanish is a bit sketchy. I can get by, but it isn't pretty.

MECha is part of La Raza, they sort of split after the Bustamante fiasco, but MECha still lists themselves as part of La Raza. Estiban Torres, the comandante of La Raza created the "National Council on La Raza" to distance themselves from the traditional La Raza movement. It's all one group though.

i wont argue with that......their goals are basically the same......
Nah, it's more like the difference between the NAACP and The New Black Panthers.

Do Republicans boycott the NAACP, too? Or do they just look down on Latinos?

The KKK has never invited or accepted a non white to speak to them, with them or for them. That's because their racist.

La razz invited whites and blacks. That's soo racist (if you're retarded)

MECha is part of La Raza, they sort of split after the Bustamante fiasco, but MECha still lists themselves as part of La Raza. Estiban Torres, the comandante of La Raza created the "National Council on La Raza" to distance themselves from the traditional La Raza movement. It's all one group though.

Nah, it's more like the difference between the NAACP and The New Black Panthers.

We look down on Latinos.. that's why we elected Marco Rubio stupid.

You're a dumb white bitch who doesn't live here - you have NO IDEA what you're talking about - anyone who LIVES HERE will just laugh their ass off at your Pee See drivel which has not the slightest, remotest connection with the day to day reality lived by everyone here.

Right. Just a dumb white bitch that lives in a majority Latino area.

DENVER!!! BLAHH HA HA HA HAHAHA!!! Come to southern california, with FIVE FUCKING MILLION ILLEGALS AND GET A GODDAM CLUE! Dumb white bitch.

Is it just me, or does SoCal always seem to think it represents all of the US? :eusa_hand:

that could be Ravi....the guy who lives next door to me is an Illegal who has been here about 10-12 years.....he told me that La Raza would like to see the same thing as MEChA.....but since they realize that most Mexicans from Mexico dont buy into MEChA's bullshit.....and Mexicans born here dont buy their shit at all.... La Raza tries to distance themselves from MEChA.....and tries to portray themselves as a very civil and American type of Organization......but their over zealous spokes people usually fuck it up for them by the way they present La Raza to the American Public.....hence the attitude towards them.....when i see their reps speaking around here i dont have any doubt what they would like to see happen here......they come off as very one sided......and it isnt America they are leaning towards.....

Right. Just a dumb white bitch that lives in a majority Latino area.

DENVER!!! BLAHH HA HA HA HAHAHA!!! Come to southern california, with FIVE FUCKING MILLION ILLEGALS AND GET A GODDAM CLUE! Dumb white bitch.

Is it just me, or does SoCal always seem to think it represents all of the US? :eusa_hand:

since the LA area has more Mexican citizens by far than any other city in the Us and has more Mexican citizens than any city in Mexico except Mexico City.......when it comes to Illegals who happen to be Mexican citizens....yea maybe we do.....

Last edited:
since the LA area has more Mexican citizens by far than any other city in the Us and has more Mexican citizens than any city in Mexico except Mexico City.......when it comes to Illegals who happen to be Mexican citizens....yea maybe we do.....

Those outside the Southland don't have a clue as to what this issue REALLY is about. When 65% of the population are NOT US Citizens, things get a little dicey.

Those outside the Southland don't have a clue as to what this issue REALLY is about. When 65% of the population are NOT US Citizens, things get a little dicey.

there was a thread in the Immigrant section about Illegals.......this one poster was saying where she lives Illegals are there, but they dont present a problem....so she felt the Illegal thing was just bullshit......so i asked her where she lived she told me.....
she lived in a town in Nebraska with a population of 25,000......according to the stats that was found ....approx. 750 Illegals lived there......:eusa_eh:.....the whole State had Aprox. 24,000 living there.....

The KKK has never invited or accepted a non white to speak to them, with them or for them.

Really? So the interview in Playboy that Alex Haley conducted with the Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan was a fraud?

(Actually, I think it would be you who is the fraud.)

I thought you were dumb but not knowing difference between a person and a group is pretty dam dumb

that could be Ravi....the guy who lives next door to me is an Illegal who has been here about 10-12 years.....he told me that La Raza would like to see the same thing as MEChA.....but since they realize that most Mexicans from Mexico dont buy into MEChA's bullshit.....and Mexicans born here dont buy their shit at all.... La Raza tries to distance themselves from MEChA.....and tries to portray themselves as a very civil and American type of Organization......but their over zealous spokes people usually fuck it up for them by the way they present La Raza to the American Public.....hence the attitude towards them.....when i see their reps speaking around here i dont have any doubt what they would like to see happen here......they come off as very one sided......and it isnt America they are leaning towards.....

Well, I can only go by the Catholic churches connection to La Raza. Yeah, against all odds that I'd agree with the church.

I don't think most Mexicans feel the way mecha does. And you can't deny that Mexicans are shit upon by uptight lunatic nationalists. So forming a group to rectify that stigma makes sense to me.

Reminds me of the way Cubans used to be treated here. Most of them assimilated and no one really thinks twice about them anymore. But for a while there, they were evil incarnate.

Well, I can only go by the Catholic churches connection to La Raza. Yeah, against all odds that I'd agree with the church.

I don't think most Mexicans feel the way mecha does. And you can't deny that Mexicans are shit upon by uptight lunatic nationalists. So forming a group to rectify that stigma makes sense to me.

Reminds me of the way Cubans used to be treated here. Most of them assimilated and no one really thinks twice about them anymore. But for a while there, they were evil incarnate.

they are going about it the wrong way.....the so called activists should be telling them to assimilate not be your own group......which is what i see.....i saw one activist on the news being interviewed during their last demonstration saying "why should they be required to learn English?......maybe you should learn Spanish"......thats not the way to win Americans over......and this guy was an American too.....a pretty shitty one,but one none the less.....

So you think all brown people and all brown organizations are alike, eh? Nice.

So you think all brown people and all brown organizations are alike, eh? Nice.

im kinda brown myself dipshit.....and where did you get that out of what i posted?.....

I thought you were dumb but not knowing difference between a person and a group is pretty dam dumb

Busted lying, and this is the best you can do?

You claimed the KKK doesn't speak with non-whites, yet a Pulitzer Prize winning, black author has a nationally published interview with their top lizard.

You're a fucking idiot, and uneducated buffoon.

It's why you're a leftist.

they are going about it the wrong way.....the so called activists should be telling them to assimilate not be your own group......which is what i see.....i saw one activist on the news being interviewed during their last demonstration saying "why should they be required to learn English?......maybe you should learn Spanish"......thats not the way to win Americans over......and this guy was an American too.....a pretty shitty one,but one none the less.....

Speaking of pretty shitty Americans, HEY RAVI, should Americans be required to learn Spanish so that we can interact with illegals? Should all official business be done in Spanish, so that the illegals are better served?

Forum List

Back