All Right People! Nut Crackin' Time! Discuss Election Returns Here as they Come In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing, Trafficant is getting 16% of the vote. 2% more than he got while he was in prison. I really was hoping he would take more away from Ryan.....

Nice to see the tea party shitstain is only reporting the Republican victories.

Bwaahahaaaa! :lmao:

This from the moron who wouldn't vote and NOW he complains on what I'm posting?

Now THAT truly IS sour grapes.

Sore loser alert!

I told you! If you won't go vote, you have no business complaining about politics. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dem-crying-baby-seal.jpg

Free board, report anything you like.....

Bob Beckel walked off the set on Fox News, becuase he couldn't stand to watch the results! :lol::lol::lol: Funny stuff! Liberals always were sore losers!

I mean I don't know what liberals are complaining about my reporting Republican wins. There are more of 'em! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bob Beckel walked off the set on Fox News, becuase he couldn't stand to watch the results! :lol::lol::lol: Funny stuff! Liberals always were sore losers!

I mean I don't know what liberals are complaining about my reporting Republican wins. There are more of 'em! ;)

Did he really? haha... details please.. i missed it

THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT.

We ARE talking about Minnesota! Like a conservative like Sarah Palin would get elected there? Of course Coleman was a "moderate."

Like I said, this IS the ONLY state that went for Mondale in 1984. All other states went for Reagan. And I'm "painting with a broad brush?" LOL!

Liberals! Always fighting against the obvious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny how you think Sarah Palin is actually a conservative. If you lived here, you'd know that neither Klobuchar nor Franken have sweeping support, and that moderates on both sides have more sway over party loyalty. The Twin Cities suburbs are red, and that's balanced out by the actual cities (MSP/StP), and the arrowhead region up north which is blue-dog pro-union old-school Democrat. We've historically been a blue state, and Minneapolis is the epitome of a liberal city... but that hardly allows ANYONE to claim to "know how people in Minnesota think".

Hello? Do you know where Michelle Bachman is from?

Sure I know there are individuals everywhere.

I also know how Minnesota historically votes. I mean this is the state that voted for Mondale when the rest of the country went Reagan. This is the state that thought Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura was a good idea. And this is the state that that thinks Al Franken is a good idea.

I mean I'm sorry but you can judge a state by the candidates it picks.

For example, my state is full of liberal Democrats are puke "moderate" republicans like Voinivich and Dewine.

Do I mind people pointing it out and saying you can't judge the state that way? Hell no, because it's true. You can't deny the obvious. That's the way the state has voted over the years. This is the state that thought Rhoades was a good idea (YECH!)

My state went for Obama in 2008.

Calm down. Yours isn't the only sucky state in the union.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Minnesota isn't a sucky state, far from it. I love living here, and wouldn't want to live anywhere else except maybe NYC or The Chi. There's more to a state and a city than just the color of its politics.

Also, about Mondale... he won the state--his fucking home state--by fewer than four thousand votes, I think. Nothing like a sweeping victory, so I don't know why you kept bringing him up. This is a politically diverse state, and I think it's a hilarious how you claim to know how people form Minnesota think. Just recently elected to various offices: Ventura, Franken, Bachmann, Oberstarr (I think he won, or is winning), Pawlenty... short of a Ron Paul type conservative, that pretty much runs the political gamut.

But whatever. Go ahead with your ign'ance, you clown.

They were on a round table with Sean Hannity discussing the results and Bob Beckle was TRYING to look like he was in good humor, but it was strained.

As soon as the cameras were off him and they went back to Megan (I forget her last name), she gleefully pointed toward where the panel had been and said, "Do you see this? Bob Beckel just walked off, he left!"

And you didn't see Bob for the rest of the night!

Too funny! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wooh! I don't think the Republicans could hope for a better result.

Sure we lost some, but we won most of 'em!

Democrats 14 (-9) Republicans 26 (+8) Independents 1 (+1)

<H3 class=legend>Democrats 51* (-6) Republicans 46 (+6)

<H3 class=legend>Democrats 181 (-59) Republicans 234 (+59)

</H3>RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - House Final Results

I mean baby that is pretty damn good! I mean I usually don't like this phrase because I think it's violence toward women, BUT it's the one that fits.

This was a big Bitch slap to Obama. The people CLEARLY have spoken and said they don't like Obama's agenda.

It's morning in America again people!

:dance::mm::party::eusa_dance::2up:

</H3>

They were on a round table with Sean Hannity discussing the results and Bob Beckle was TRYING to look like he was in good humor, but it was strained.

As soon as the cameras were off him and they went back to Megan (I forget her last name), she gleefully pointed toward where the panel had been and said, "Do you see this? Bob Beckel just walked off, he left!"

Would you like to share with the board how you view last night's outcomes with regard to the TEA Parties?

Would you like to share with the board how you view last night's outcomes with regard to the TEA Parties?

What are you talking about? Considering the sweep of the nation, I think the tea party did pretty damn good!

The tea party did like the republican party did. We lost a few but we won more!

:party:

What are you talking about? Considering the sweep of the nation, I think the tea party did pretty damn good!

The tea party did like the republican party did. We lost a few but we won more!

:party:

Are you stupid?

It was hardly an overwhelming success for either party. Nor was it for the TEA Parties. Don't spin, just face facts. The TEA Party movement needs to learn a lesson, just like the GOP and the Dems. Americans are not stupid and we will, generally, not vote for idiots.*

*Except CA and Mass. apparently.

And, FYI, the GOP should have taken both the House and the Senate. It did not. That's not an overwhelming success by anyone's standard.

Last edited:
every pundit is reserved their brisk situational polish-up, i suppose. a tparty pundit should be no exception.

every pundit is reserved their brisk situational polish-up, i suppose. a tparty pundit should be no exception.

I usually define a 'pundit' who - while some can be rather whiny - actually add some kind of value in interpreting, or spinning, results. In my view, therefore, TSP fails to meet the criteria for pundit. She does the whining, and the spinning but lacks interpretative skills and adds no value. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back