All Right People! Nut Crackin' Time! Discuss Election Returns Here as they Come In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia:
Gov: Libertarian vote will probably force a runoff with Deal and Barnes. Both are terrible but Deal is worse yet Rule #1:Most Georgians are dumbasses and Deal will win runoff because he claims Barnes will hire gays.
Lt. Gov: Cagle who is a crook will win because he is a Republican.
Atty General: Hodges, a career prosecutor is a Democrat and should win yet remember rule #1 above. His opponent is a Republican that has never prosecuted or tried a case in court ever.
Johnny Isackson, Republican, a good man that I support, will beat Democrat Thurmond. Both ran a clean campaign and I admire both of them.

Pretty good analysis.

I held my nose and voted for Barnes.

Can't wait to see how many votes Trafficant gets after his 8 years in prison......

How much $$ did you give the Ryan campaign?
We can't have convicted felons in government.

I wouldn't vote for Ryan for flea catcher. When I went to his office with a valid problem I was told "expect to lose". After 4 years I am still fighting to get the problem resolved.

Can't believe KY elected such an incompetent dumbass to be US Senator! What the hell?! Christlordhavemercy!

O'Donnel loses...first seat a Tea Bag fav gave to the Democrats as Reps were expected to win handidly.

looking like the Republicans might break the 60 Seat mark in the House. Probably not going to take the Senate, looking like 3 or 4 seats short there.

Looking real good for GOP in governor races.

That's what I see anyways.

Looks like grayson will lose.
Sorry...can't give the respect of capitalizing this piece of craps name.

Has someone taken care of all the suicide watches that we will need for the idiotic libs after tonite?

I hesitate to even mention it, cause it really doesn't mean much... but Foxnews has the best graphics I have ever seen for this type of coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back