All schools need to be built like prisons.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
Locking automatically school room doors only unlocked by the teachers.

You must buzz in in order to come on to school property.

A guard shack that inspects cars as they come onto the property.

You people are insane. Instead of trying to fix problems with external nonsense, we need to address the real issue at hand. The real issue at hand is the depravity and utter lack of regard for human life that these shooters have. Sadly the degeneration of the family coupled with the natural tendency of liberal depravity, people will blame inanimate objects and avoid the destructive policies.

There was armed security at the school before the shooting. The crazy bastard shot the guard then went in the building.

Another waste of tax dollars because Repubtards want crazies armed with guns with quick change high capacity magazines.

How will we protect 50,000 people packed into baseball stadiums from a Vegas Stephen Paddock type shooter. Do we issue bullet proof shields to all the attendees?

• Banned
No you guys won't stop the guns from getting into these idiots hands.

Now it's going to hit your pocket book. Sorry.

We shoudnt have kids terrorized by gunners that want to kill them.

We need to do everything imaginable to fortify these kids in schools.

Another waste of tax dollars because Repubtards want crazies armed with guns with quick change high capacity magazines.

How will we protect 50,000 people packed into baseball stadiums from a Vegas Stephen Paddock type shooter. Do we issue bullet proof shields to all the attendees?
You need to read some history. What Republicans have degraded themselves to is nothing as compared to what the Founders' allowed in the hands of private citizens.

I think maybe we need a mental health lockdown, any woke, liberal, or otherwise weak willed trash should not be allowed in public.

• Banned
You need to read some history. What Republicans have degraded themselves to is nothing as compared to what the Founders' allowed in the hands of private citizens.

I think maybe we need a mental health lockdown, any woke, liberal, or otherwise weak willed trash should not be allowed in public.
😂 😂 It's not liberals shooting places up. It's woke right wingers wanting to kill minorities.

• Banned
And I'd also put metal detectors at every door which locks all school room door when set off.

No you guys won't stop the guns from getting into these idiots hands.

Now it's going to hit your pocket book. Sorry.

We shoudnt have kids terrorized by gunners that want to kill them.

We need to do everything imaginable to fortify these kids in schools.
That's a local matter, most sensible people will not comply to your wussie concerns. If you don't want kids to be terrorized, raise them better. Don't celebrate the fatherless society, teach parents to actually raise their kids, not sit them in front of the TV, game console, or whatever distraction. It's not really hard to figure out where the real roots of this problem lie. It's not guns, it's not making schools into prisons, it's people.

What a world we live in now. What angry insanity has invaded our country?

When I was in Jr. High in Los Angeles County, we were assigned to share with homeroom our favorite Christmas gift we got over the holiday. Mine was the Ruger 10-22 carbine my dad gave me. Now I had to leave it with the homeroom teacher while I was at school, but there was no problem taking it to school. This is the San Gabriel Valley I'm talking about, not Arkansas.

Now in 1972 there was no such thing as "school shootings." But there was Christmas - which has since been outlawed. There was Easter which was also outlawed. There was Passover and Rosh Hashana.

There were no fences around schools, but there were fathers in the homes. There were no "trans" 5 year olds, but there was a paddle proudly displayed as "The Board of Education." in the principles office and the absolute knowledge that if you got that paddle, you'd get 10 times worse at home.

Turning schools even more into prisons isn't the answer, Jake.

You people are insane. Instead of trying to fix problems with external nonsense, we need to address the real issue at hand. The real issue at hand is the depravity and utter lack of regard for human life that these shooters have. Sadly the degeneration of the family coupled with the natural tendency of liberal depravity, people will blame inanimate objects and avoid the destructive policies.
Why does the United States have so many who have such "depravity and utter lack of regard for human life"? Compared to other countries we don't have any more or less "degeneration of the family".

Forum List

Back