All students should feel safe, but it’s wrong to treat black kids differently

poorest, most discriminated against by far...but thanks for the racist garbage hate propaganda....
Ever heard of Cannon Hinnant? A five year old White kid? A dirty Black thug shot his head off. Did the White folks riot and start looting? NO. But a filthy Junkie George Floyd croaks and the THUG population burns down al of our cities. Blacks are 12% of the population. Yet they commit MOST of all violent crime. Time to stop soft soaping these thugs. Prison is an equal opportunity Employer. Time they were all employed.

Ever heard of Cannon Hinnant? A five year old White kid? A dirty Black thug shot his head off. Did the White folks riot and start looting? NO. But a filthy Junkie George Floyd croaks and the THUG population burns down al of our cities. Blacks are 12% of the population. Yet they commit MOST of all violent crime. Time to stop soft soaping these thugs. Prison is an equal opportunity Employer. Time they were all employed.
Cell phones have showed us that blacks weren't kidding about police brutality. Joe is going to give all cops cams....Floyd was murdered duh. So why are we the only modern country without a living wage, health care, daycare, cheap college and training and good vacations, dupe?

Cell phones have showed us that blacks weren't kidding about police brutality. Joe is going to give all cops cams....Floyd was murdered duh. So why are we the only modern country without a living wage, health care, daycare, cheap college and training and good vacations, dupe?
Floyd was a filthy Junkie dying of an OD. Besides ,his family got 17 Million. They are better off with him dead. The world sure is. COP live matter MORE!

Floyd was a filthy Junkie dying of an OD. Besides ,his family got 17 Million. They are better off with him dead. The world sure is. COP live matter MORE!
PS--I bet they blow all that money in two years. The Bell Curve explains that.

I knew Hernstein, a pure academic whose book meant nothing in the real world. Where environment means everything, brainwashed functional moron....Poverty causes crime and the GOP causes poverty....
LBJ declared War on Poverty. Poverty WON. (Reagan Quote)--But a FACT. The Democrats LOVE Poverty. It gives 'em control. Just as Democrsts loved COVID.--Far as Blacks ,I judge only what I see. Burning cities ,looting ,and killing 5 year old kids is what I see. I judge accordingly. This behavior is Genetic.

Read the article lol. It says give them black history and heroes and check racist teachers...
So, while all this accommodation is going along, what is being done with all the non-black students? Are they being segregated into different classrooms, or perhaps different schools? This sounds like an idea that has been tried and failed before. In fact, it's illegal.

So, while all this accommodation is going along, what is being done with all the non-black students? Are they being segregated into different classrooms, or perhaps different schools? This sounds like an idea that has been tried and failed before. In fact, it's illegal.
of course not lol. They get it too. It's just a section, evryone gets it, just as important for the whites....

LBJ declared War on Poverty. Poverty WON. (Reagan Quote)--But a FACT. The Democrats LOVE Poverty. It gives 'em control. Just as Democrsts loved COVID.--Far as Blacks ,I judge only what I see. Burning cities ,looting ,and killing 5 year old kids is what I see. I judge accordingly. This behavior is Genetic.
LBJ started the Great Society and Nixon ended it. Reagan gave us the giveaway to the rich and brainwashed rubes...and this mess....

LBJ started the Great Society and Nixon ended it. Reagan gave us the giveaway to the rich and brainwashed rubes...and this mess....
Every "Great Society" measure was a failure. It SUCKED. LBJ gave us Vietnam. LBJ covered up the Kennedy assassination. LBJ gave us the Welfare State. And THIS mess is 100% BIDEN.

If black children are being disciplined more, it is probably because they are misbehaving more.
During the administration of the Honorable Barack Obama, activists convinced the Administration that students of two certain ethnicities (no need to name them) were being unfairly suspended for defiance.

So the gentleman who was President Obama's first Attorney General told public schools -- on pain of losing federal funds -- to STOP all suspensions for defiance.

In its place was Restorative Justice. Both the teacher and the defiant student would sit down together with a counselor. Both the teacher and the student would be guided by the counselor to pour out their feelings. The meeting would then end with both the teacher and student better understanding each other's feelings. The student would presumably become a model student after that meeting.

Every "Great Society" measure was a failure. It SUCKED. LBJ gave us Vietnam. LBJ covered up the Kennedy assassination. LBJ gave us the Welfare State. And THIS mess is 100% BIDEN.
lbj gave us medicare and medicaid a living wage and blacks in college etc etc. nixon's secret plan was the disgrace.......and bs bs. sorry about being civilized...

During the administration of the Honorable Barack Obama, activists convinced the Administration that students of two certain ethnicities (no need to name them) were being unfairly suspended for defiance.

So the gentleman who was President Obama's first Attorney General told public schools -- on pain of losing federal funds -- to STOP all suspensions for defiance.

In its place was Restorative Justice. Both the teacher and the defiant student would sit down together with a counselor. Both the teacher and the student would be guided by the counselor to pour out their feelings. The meeting would then end with both the teacher and student better understanding each other's feelings. The student would presumably become a model student after that meeting.
I laugh when I see these ideas put in place.

All of the schools I attended, from k to 12 and college were absolutely loaded with black students. And in every case, the black students were the biggest fuckups imaginable. And sadly, they NEVER seem to change.

As a group, they are LOUD, aggressive, and undisciplined. But they whine so much and so loudly that many -- no, MOST, teachers and officials are afraid to be truthful, publicly, in discussing their behavior.

Our schools have become shitholes - in many cases - because the REAL source of the problems are never discussed. Only blacks can address the real problems within their communities - including many deep and serious cultural problems.

But, they, too, are afraid to HONESTLY examine their own responsibility for many of the problems they face - problems they often create for themselves. They obviously find it easier to scream "racism!!!" and blame whitey for all of their problems.

So round and round we go...and not a fucking thing ever improves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back