All that work to defeat Trump...and they've only...

YOu actually believe America wants to go through another 4 years
Not only do I think we do...I believe we will.

Not only that...I think YOU and the Democrats believe we will as well... Which is why we're getting the Russia-Collusion Delusion part two... Rise of the Fake Indictments.

It isn't working.

No one trusts you, Washington, the media, Establishment Republicans, Democrats, talking heads on television, legacy news.

You've blown your wad.

No one believes you anymore.

Not only do I think we do...I believe we will.

Not only that...I think YOU and the Democrats believe we will as well... Which is why we're getting the Russia-Collusion Delusion part two... Rise of the Fake Indictments.

It isn't working.

No one trusts you, Washington, the media, Establishment Republicans, Democrats, talking heads on television, legacy news.

You've blown your wad.

No one believes you anymore.
More gaslighting. It's over 1 year until Nov 2024. You trust Trump and there is nothing anyone can say or anything trump does that will change that. Your mind is gone.

Trump's Sharpie is sharper than you are.
So you are willing to admit trump marked up a NWS map (which is illegal by the way) just to try to make people believe he was right? And in doing so, giving people false info regarding a major storm. This type of shit is evidently ok in your book. But I'm willing to bet you dont even live in America so why you are on here constantly defending trump is mind boggling.

More gaslighting. It's over 1 year until Nov 2024. You trust Trump and there is nothing anyone can say or anything trump does that will change that. Your mind is gone.
And you hate Trump and there is nothing anyone can say or anything trump does that will change that. Your mind is gone.

The difference is, you don't get a say in the Republican domination process Liberal.

So piss off.

"An Echelon Insights survey of 1,020 likely voters show that 48 percent of those in battleground states said they would definitely or probably vote for the Trump who is the favorite to clinch the GOP presidential nomination in 2024, compared to 41 percent who said they would back Biden."

And you hate Trump and there is nothing anyone can say or anything trump does that will change that. Your mind is gone.

The difference is, you don't get a say in the Republican domination process Liberal.

So piss off.
You better get your therapist lined up now in preparation from trumps convictions. We dont want you doing anything stupid now do we?

You're just taking his word for it. You think trump tells the truth. Sane people know he's a pathological liar. Talking to your kind is pointless because you dont have a grasp on reality. Trump is going to trial and let's be honest, will probably be found guilty of some of the charges leveled against him, unless of course he pleads out like a little bitch. You support a traitor, a pathological liar, and a grifter. You think you're part of something finally for the first time in your life and you love having like minded filth constantly reinforcing your lies. Like I said in a previous point, sooner or later there will be a breaking point for your kind when even you stop believing the lies. That's when you'll do something stupid.

No, I watched with my own eyes, and, demonstrably I am a hell of a lot smarter than you.

...made him stronger and proved that no one believes them anymore.

They might as well announce "We're going to prove we didn't rig the last presidential election covertly by attempting to rig this election overtly!"

Link...

The ironic part, is that they gave Trump and BLM something they can both relate to...a crooked justice system.

Looks like I won't be voting in this election. To heck with it. This will be an election of the two least popular candidates ever.

You're just taking his word for it. You think trump tells the truth. Sane people know he's a pathological liar. Talking to your kind is pointless because you dont have a grasp on reality. Trump is going to trial and let's be honest, will probably be found guilty of some of the charges leveled against him, unless of course he pleads out like a little bitch. You support a traitor, a pathological liar, and a grifter. You think you're part of something finally for the first time in your life and you love having like minded filth constantly reinforcing your lies. Like I said in a previous point, sooner or later there will be a breaking point for your kind when even you stop believing the lies. That's when you'll do something stupid.
No, the corruption has been laid bare for all to see. That's why they're busting their asses so hard to take Trump down.

Looks like I won't be voting in this election. To heck with it. This will be an election of the two least popular candidates ever.

Good. We don't need losers like you.

Stay home and jerk off.

"Work" is way too polite. Democrats engaged in tactics that Stalin and Hitler's gestapo would admire. They turned the U.S. into a Banana-Republic in a couple of years.

So hypothetically if trump isnt elected, what will you do on election day?
Screenshot_20230813-180432-987.png

Oh wait...sorry...that was you guys. 😂

Forum List

Back