All that work to defeat Trump...and they've only...

As these events unfold, Trump's support gets very slightly smaller but much more ardent.

Rational Republicans want Trump taken out of the picture early enough that someone else can rise to the top, but these cases will unfold so slowly that they will last far beyond the election, as any guilty verdicts will be appealed forever.

Trump was part of the political ruling class.

Was is an extremely key fucking word in that statement.

Why was he immediately excommunicated from elitist circles the very moment he ran for President?

It's almost as if he let the truth slip that "Democracy"(tm) is for sale to the highest bidder.

Now they can't have that message resonating with the citizenry can they?

Why was he immediately excommunicated from elitist circles the very moment he ran for President?

It's almost as if he let the truth slip that "Democracy"(tm) is for sale to the highest bidder.

Was because he's no longer in political office.

Oh, nonsense... spare us the "Trump is really the Working Man's Hero and the Elite Deep State is against him" happy hor$e$hit... it isn't working anymore.

Oh, nonsense... spare us the "Trump is really the Working Man's Hero and the Elite Deep State is against him" happy hor$e$hit... it isn't working anymore.

It's not only working, it's about to obliterate your entire perception of reality.

If you're not seeing a shrink now, you certainly will be come November next year.

Maybe if you're nice the messageboard bros will chip in funds for a session or two.

So shut the fuck up. ;)

Was because he's no longer in political office.

iu

Politics ain't bean bag.

I get what Trump is saying, I really do.

On the other hand, Trump's achilles heel has always been his allowing Fauci to call way too many shots.

DeSantis did handle COVID much better than Trump, who to this day denies the side affects of the "vaccines".

No politician is perfect.

I happen to be glad we have at least three in our Presidential Primary who I would describe as stellar.

And all of them would be a fuck ton better than the loathsome old crow inhabiting the White House at the moment.

Ok to Iike VR.

Not going to be President.

It's not only working, it's about to obliterate your entire perception of reality.
crowd-laughing.gif

If you're not seeing a shrink now, you certainly will be come November next year.
Your Orange Baboon-God will be in jail by then... or otherwise constitutionally barred from assuming high office within the United States.
Maybe if you're nice the messageboard bros will chip in funds for a session or two.
As I said, there will be no need... regardless of the outcome...
So shut the fuck up. ;)
Blow me, bitch...

It's far more important... and far more fun... to serve as one of a large number of loyal Americans who call-out your traitorous orange $hit for what he is.

This time around, your Orange Baboon-God is going to be held to account in the criminal law courts.

Trump buying food for Fire Fighters in East Palestine Ohio:
download (2).jpg

Biden while the death toll from the fires in Maui rise:
F3cZsj_bkAI8rOm.png

Biden still has not set foot in East Palestine for the record.

Blow me, bitch...

It's far more important... and far more fun... to serve as one of a large number of loyal Americans who call-out your traitorous orange $hit for what he is.

I'm sorry...."to serve"?

That seems to hint at some sort of military activity.

Are you a Leftist insurrectionist?

We don't take kindly to those 'round these parts.

And how many times while he was President did your ignorant phatt Orange Phukk spend time golfing in Florida while disasters unfolded?
This was as of July. You can take another fortnight (two weeks) onto that. He's also back on the beach today:

Biden has spent nearly 40% of presidency on vacation​

Forum List

Back