All that work to defeat Trump...and they've only...

Trump was part of the political ruling class. Our justice system is showing he is not above the law. Again, more lies.

No he wasn't you fucking toad. He was OUR president. That's why those fuckers are trying to destroy him.

Because everyone is out to get you?

No, just the political class. Trump exposed them. For the longest time I believed our elections were for the most part ok.

Trump proved beyond doubt that the political class had corrupted that institution long, long ago.

Just throw your support behind the loser of 2020 again! :lol:
If you don't succeed...try again.

Unless you get your ass whooped so badly that your name becomes mud and you don't have a fucking snowballs chance on earth of EVER becoming the nominee again.

Now Romney is terrified of being challenged in the Utah Primary.

You lose sight of what has changed.

1. everybody beyond his own base now fully understands his profound character flaws

2. January 6, 2021
Trumps base isnt going anywhere. Because they are filth. Now how trump expects to attract others to get over the hump and beat Biden (or whoever) is a valid question. There arent enough dumb people left in America. Then they actually think non stop testimony being released from all these trials, incriminating trump is going to attract more trump voters? That's how delusional these traitors are.

No, just the political class. Trump exposed them. For the longest time I believed our elections were for the most part ok.

Trump proved beyond doubt that the political class had corrupted that institution long, long ago.
You're just taking his word for it. You think trump tells the truth. Sane people know he's a pathological liar. Talking to your kind is pointless because you dont have a grasp on reality. Trump is going to trial and let's be honest, will probably be found guilty of some of the charges leveled against him, unless of course he pleads out like a little bitch. You support a traitor, a pathological liar, and a grifter. You think you're part of something finally for the first time in your life and you love having like minded filth constantly reinforcing your lies. Like I said in a previous point, sooner or later there will be a breaking point for your kind when even you stop believing the lies. That's when you'll do something stupid.

If you don't succeed...try again.

Unless you get your ass whooped so badly that your name becomes mud and you don't have a fucking snowballs chance on earth of EVER becoming the nominee again.

Now Romney is terrified of being challenged in the Utah Primary.

And lose again.

And again.

And again!

I admire the American spirit.

I admire the American intelligence of not succumbing to a lying demagogic authoritarian grifter again!

Forum List

Back