All the people who bitches about taking a knee was silent about another shooting

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Man, taking a knee was the biggest thing on here for a while. Asking what is he protesting! I hate knees! He's rich, he should be thankful!

But when the police do something more than take a knee...it goes silent. There isn't a show of outrage like it was about a knee. They ignored just what Kapernick is talking about and instead of addressing the latest in a too long list to just say it's a isolated incident you guys move to deflection.

Being offended by other protests! Not about what they are protesting...just the protest itself. Or isolated individuals who say something stupid...soooo, that's all black people. Mad at the madness. Mad at the volume, mad at the traffic, mad at the anger, mad at the time of day.

But no anger at what people are angry about. That's typical.

Just think, if some of those angry words you didn't like turned into action...you might do something radical like...not stand.

They ignored just what Kapernick is talking about
Who cares? That idiot walked out with a Fidel Castro shirt on like the next day. Dude is a dumbfuck. Perhaps, one too many sacks..
Basically, your analogy is stupid.

Who cares? That idiot walked out with a Fidel Castro shirt on like the next day. Dude is a dumbfuck. Perhaps, one too many sacks..

That's how you do it...show 'em how you step over the dead to complain about his words. Make sure you wipe your feet.

That's how you do it...show 'em how you step over the dead to complain about his words. Make sure you wipe your feet.
I didn't complain about his words. I just said he is an idiot. Or full of shit. One or the other

I didn't complain about his words. I just said he is an idiot. Or full of shit. One or the other

Right, and your complaint isn't a complaint. Thanks for your input.

Right, and your complaint isn't a complaint. Thanks for your input.
What? I don't guess you comprehended what I was saying...

Man, taking a knee was the biggest thing on here for a while. Asking what is he protesting! I hate knees! He's rich, he should be thankful!

But when the police do something more than take a knee...it goes silent. There isn't a show of outrage like it was about a knee. They ignored just what Kapernick is talking about and instead of addressing the latest in a too long list to just say it's a isolated incident you guys move to deflection.

Being offended by other protests! Not about what they are protesting...just the protest itself. Or isolated individuals who say something stupid...soooo, that's all black people. Mad at the madness. Mad at the volume, mad at the traffic, mad at the anger, mad at the time of day.

Just think, if some of those angry words you didn't like turned into action...you might do something radical like...not stand.
He had a GUN NOT A BOOK.

I don't get angry about shit that happens because shit always happens.

Most of the time the person that the shit happens to could have done something so the shit wouldn't have happened to him

No wonder the black race has problems complying with lawfull commands from LEO's, they have numbnuts like CC supporting them, hoping more of them die.

If it floats your boat CC, keep doing it.

Still trying to get someone else to take your bait? Your bad

wtf is "take a knee"??
Get down on one knee for a lecture...

NO REAL WOMAN----lectures a man for doing a proper proposal of marriage (ie----asking for a "hand in marriage"--------not a breast, not a leg, not a tushie, not a vagina------
A HAND!!!! )
In the sports world taking a knee means what I said...Women are a different animal....

gender------same genus and same species

wtf is "take a knee"??

NO REAL WOMAN----lectures a man for doing a proper proposal of marriage (ie----asking for a "hand in marriage"--------not a breast, not a leg, not a tushie, not a vagina------
A HAND!!!! )
In the sports world taking a knee means what I said...Women are a different animal....

and family..

wtf is "take a knee"??

A HAND!!!! )

and family..

and kingdom

A HAND!!!! )

and family..

and kingdom
Did you take a knee?

Dude is a white-bread black man, I've had more experience with black folks than he has.

Forum List

Back