All the President's Men

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Trump has so many indicted co-conspirators, they deserve their own thread.

First up, Harrison Floyd, who was languishing in Fulton County Jail because he didn't/couldn't/wouldn't make bail. He also assaulted the FBI agent who served him his arrest warrant. For you kids at home, that's a no-no!

Now there's this:

First up, Harrison Floyd, who was languishing in Fulton County Jail because he didn't/couldn't/wouldn't make bail. He also assaulted the FBI agent who served him his arrest warrant. For you kids at home, that's a no-no!

Now there's this:

He is out on $100,000 Dollar Bond since Wednesday, —$40,000 for a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act charge and $30,000 each for the charges of influencing witnesses and conspiracy, court documents show.

Judge ruled against his claim of 'Executive Privilege'. Mainly because Trump never claimed EP for his convos with Navarro.

Just another example of Trump not giving a shit about all the people who put their neck out for him.

Navarro is in contempt of Congress for blowing off their subpoena to appear before the January 6 Committee.

Synthia starts a bullshit thread and i call her on it. Some anonymous mod deletes my comment.

IMG_0637.jpeg

Notice how the anonymous mod doesn’t even bother to let me know what i said that supposedly violates any rule. And, of course, it doesn’t get signed because only stand-up mods sign their handiwork.

So, now. Let’s try again. Here is the typically bullshit Synthia OP in pertinent part:

Pussy Syndi conflates the number of co-defendants with any hint of legitimacy in the various indictments.

Why is a protected libturd granted such modulator protection?

Synthia is capable (sort of) of standing up for herself.

All the Trump indictments are obviously degenerate abuses of our criminal Justice system. So why does Synthia focus on the black co-defendant. Is it racism or just typical libturd dishonesty? Or both?

Quite remarkable to see a group like the so called left in such panic when they prattle as though they have the advantage .
Seems they are already a very stressed and unstable group and they might need hard treatment when they come to realise how much they have fooled themselves .
Appreciate my view is extreme but I would single out the real opinion formers and eliminate them as dangerous to both themselves , decent people , and their own country . Keep the US clean and tidy . Even for God's sake .

Synthia starts a bullshit thread and i call her on it. Some anonymous mod deletes my comment.

View attachment 823084

Notice how the anonymous mod doesn’t even bother to let me know what i said that supposedly violates any rule. And, of course, it doesn’t get signed because only stand-up mods sign their handiwork.

So, now. Let’s try again. Here is the typically bullshit Synthia OP in pertinent part:

Pussy Syndi conflates the number of co-defendants with any hint of legitimacy in the various indictments.

Why is a protected libturd granted such modulator protection?

Synthia is capable (sort of) of standing up for herself.

All the Trump indictments are obviously degenerate abuses of our criminal Justice system. So why does Synthia focus on the black co-defendant. Is it racism or just typical libturd dishonesty? Or both?
It violated their TDS.

Now there's this:

Hmmm Fani might have been calling him for another hookup....her style right??

Now there's this:

It must be terrible to fear one man so much that all you can do is cry about him for seven years, day in and day out.

Not one person on the planet fears Trump, an out of shape, fat blob with zero muscles. People fear what Trump would do if he regained the power to have others do his bidding.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Forum List

Back