All these Muslims must be in big trouble

Let's see if jent answers my question, instead of avoiding it or logging off like she does when cornered.

If you didn't know if it was real or not when you first posted it, why did you even bother posting it in the first place, until you knew for sure?

I'm interested in hearing the answer myself. How about it jent?

If you don't give a different answer, this one will stand: She simply didn't give a shit and probably still doesn't if it is true or not. She's on a goddamn crusade against Islam. She is not an objective critic, she is a motherfucking zealot and misinformation and lies are just some of the tools to her.

So you're saying I would paint it up in a bad light, that it?

Doesn't matter that the guy that wrote it is a PhD, or that he's some kind of lecturer at the University of Scranton, or has numerous books on the market.

Doesn't matter that I was at work when I got the email so I might not have looked as closely as I might have, but that's one of the cool things about message boards like this. You guys with your egos determined to tear down anyone that thinks differently than you do will tear it apart if it doesn't hold up, and it doesn't look like it did. So THANKS.

But if you're going to accuse me of painting things up in bad lights, did you see me going off about it as you just have about me? No. I didn't. I didn't even title the thing with an accusing title. I just posted what I knew and I said I didn't know if it was true.

WOW. It's a MESSAGEBOARD. Can you handle it?

Let's see if jent answers my question, instead of avoiding it or logging off like she does when cornered.

If you didn't know if it was real or not when you first posted it, why did you even bother posting it in the first place, until you knew for sure?

Oh yeah, EZ, I'm so known for cowering from you...

1. I posted it because it was interesting and I still think it is.

2. I got a ton of GREAT feedback from great posters trying to see if it was true or not, which ROCKS. And I myself learned from it. Something that kinda works for a POLITICAL FORUM don't you think???

But ya know what EZ? Maybe I should be more like you and post hot topics like:

"Don't you hate it"
(inside) "when you have an itch on your back and can't reach"

Yeah, EZ, big contribution there.

It's definitely better to bring people together by discussing maybe mundane but heart-warming and/or funny topics such as 'your favorite song' than spreading disgusting hateful lies, my dear. Any day.

I got a ton of GREAT feedback from great posters trying to see if it was true or not, which ROCKS. And I myself learned from it. Something that kinda works for a POLITICAL FORUM don't you think???

I agree. Are you going to edit your OP to reflect reality?
why should she edit the OP?
when people can read the thread and see for themselves

If you don't give a different answer, this one will stand: She simply didn't give a shit and probably still doesn't if it is true or not. She's on a goddamn crusade against Islam. She is not an objective critic, she is a motherfucking zealot and misinformation and lies are just some of the tools to her.

Doesn't matter that the guy that wrote it is a PhD, or that he's some kind of lecturer at the University of Scranton, or has numerous books on the market.

Doesn't matter that I was at work when I got the email so I might not have looked as closely as I might have, but that's one of the cool things about message boards like this. You guys with your egos determined to tear down anyone that thinks differently than you do will tear it apart if it doesn't hold up, and it doesn't look like it did. So THANKS.
It has nothing to do with 'egos'. I have no computer skills at all and it took me less than a minute to google the truth.

The point is... you've been shown it's a lie. And yet you haven't edited out the OP. Why not?

I just posted what I knew and I said I didn't know if it was true.

Where?

if marrying childbrides is against Islam.

It's so odd, though, they don't look scared.

Mass Muslim Marriage
450 Grooms Wed GIRLS Under Ten In Gaza

by Paul L. Williams, Ph.D.

Hamas sponsored a mass wedding for four hundred and fifty couples. Most of the grooms were in their mid to late twenties; most of brides were under ten.

Muslim dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, a leader of Hamas, were on hand to congratulate the couples who took part in the carefully staged celebration.

“We are saying to the world and to America that you cannot deny us joy and happiness,” Zahar told the grooms, all of whom were dressed in identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.

Each groom received a gift of 500 dollars from Hamas.

The pre-pubescent girls, dressed in white gowns and adorned with garish make-up, received bridal bouquets.

“We are presenting this wedding as a gift to our people who stood firm in the face of the siege and the war,” local Hamas strongman Ibrahim Salaf said in a speech.

aaa.jpg

LMFAO at this thread. :rofl:

Don't edit the OP - let it stand forever as a monument to the jent's abject stupidity. This is what you get when you believe the garbage fed to you by WorldNetDaily.

But if you're going to accuse me of painting things up in bad lights, did you see me going off about it as you just have about me? No. I didn't. I didn't even title the thing with an accusing title. I just posted what I knew and I said I didn't know if it was true.

Face it, you are a zealot and you don't care that you're hurting an entire group of people by your hateful ravings. Objective and purposeful critic is something you should aspire to. Not a lie-spreading propagandist. People like you would benefit from basic college education where you are taught the importance of sources of your 'facts'. Maybe you should take a class or two ... For example in International Affair or Political Science.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Don't edit the OP - let it stand forever as a monument to the jent's abject stupidity. This is what you get when you believe the garbage fed to you by WorldNetDaily.

WND is the source that debunked this. Really tho.. it's quite a stretch to think that those little girls were the brides.

There's a difference in posting something which is later debunked and deliberately posting lies.

Lies get posted on here every day, and they're intentional ones done with full knowledge of the OP. Everyone who has spent any time on a message board at some point posts something which either proves the exact opposite of what they're trying to prove, or which turns out to be from a bad source.

So what?

Face it, you are a zealot and you don't care that you're hurting an entire group of people by your hateful ravings. Objective and purposeful critic is something you should aspire to. Not a lie-spreading propagandist. People like you would benefit from basic college education where you are taught the importance of sources of your 'facts'. Maybe you should take a class or two ... For example in International Affair or Political Science.

Underage marriage is a very, VERY big problem for Islam. Whether or not Jen's link is an example of it, it definitely is real.

Face it, you are a zealot and you don't care that you're hurting an entire group of people by your hateful ravings. Objective and purposeful critic is something you should aspire to. Not a lie-spreading propagandist. People like you would benefit from college education (at least on my level) where you are taught the importance of sources of your 'facts'. Maybe you should take a class or two ... For example in International Affair or Political Science.

There are legitimate positions of fundamentalist Islam that can be debated, as there are in any religion. Making shit up for the purpose of smearing the religion is wrong. And being a Christian, I know that Jen wants to do the right thing --- repent and set the record straight in her OP.

2. I got a ton of GREAT feedback from great posters trying to see if it was true or not, which ROCKS. And I myself learned from it. Something that kinda works for a POLITICAL FORUM don't you think???

"Don't you hate it"

Yeah, those threads don't add much but some laughter to this place.

You're right, I should be more like you and find some nutter propaganda web sites and post them as facts.
Remember, if someone makes up a website on the internet, whatever they say is true, right jent? That seems to always be your ONLY backup when posters on here ask you to back up your facts. :cuckoo:

You were caught in a lie. Admit it and move on, or call a doctor and get some help.

Do you EVER win an argument without resorting to lying EZ?

Face it, you are a zealot and you don't care that you're hurting an entire group of people by your hateful ravings. Objective and purposeful critic is something you should aspire to. Not a lie-spreading propagandist. People like you would benefit from college education (at least on my level) where you are taught the importance of sources of your 'facts'. Maybe you should take a class or two ... For example in International Affair or Political Science.

There are legitimate positions of fundamentalist Islam that can be debated, as there are in any religion. Making shit up for the purpose of smearing the religion is wrong. And being a Christian, I know that Jen wants to do the right thing --- repent and set the record straight in her OP.

I already changed it Emma, thanks.

And I didn't write that story. If it is made up...that's kind of hard to believe someone would do that. I wonder if he was impersonating Paul L. Williams.

Last edited:

Underage marriage is a very, VERY big problem for Islam. Whether or not Jen's link is an example of it, it definitely is real.

I don't disagree with you; however, it is one thing to wisely criticize something and a whole another ball game to make up outrageous lies and hatred just to support your fanatic conviction.

Also, it doesn't take a genius to check how much credibility a source has. There have been many topics I didn't post on because I couldn't make sure the news were true. It's as simple as that. Use your brain, don't jump into ridiculous conclusions, give people the benefit of the doubt, innocent 'till proven guilty, all this crap ... it is vital for public discourse about ANYTHING in this world.

"Don't you hate it"

Yeah, those threads don't add much but some laughter to this place.

You're right, I should be more like you and find some nutter propaganda web sites and post them as facts.
Remember, if someone makes up a website on the internet, whatever they say is true, right jent? That seems to always be your ONLY backup when posters on here ask you to back up your facts. :cuckoo:

You were caught in a lie. Admit it and move on, or call a doctor and get some help.

Do you EVER win an argument without resorting to lying EZ?

Have you EVER backed up your statements with anything but nutter propaganda web sites and blogs?

I think most everyone on this thread sees you for what you are. You are someone who posts lies and hate and fear to promote your agenda. You state facts, without links to legitimate sources. Ask anyone that knows your style of posting jent, from here or the other boards you post/posted on.

Again, your little games don't work with me. And we all see through you.

My gosh. Kalam, WND is the reason I believe it was a fake. They're the ones that reported facts.

Do you even read the threads or just pile on?

WND is the source that debunked this.

You're right. :lol:

I'm used to seeing WND spread garbage. It's nice to see them debunk it for once, though I'm sure they did so reluctantly.

WND is the source that debunked this.

You're right. :lol:

I'm used to seeing WND spread garbage. It's nice to see them debunk it for once, though I'm sure they did so reluctantly.

It must've hurt :D

Forum List

Back